Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Heads/Cam SS vs. Evo 8

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 04:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EvolutionCT9A
Ok 1st off, I dont lie about race's I've heard from a ton of people that your a big **** talker and exsadurate on alot of your races.

When i ran Aaron, back about 1 1/2 years ago, i was on a Evo8 engine, with 3" TBE, and a mbc @21 psi untuned.

I ran you around that time too i believe. I ran aaron's hatch 3 times, once from a dig twice from a roll, i beat him everytime and he was no where near me and Raymer was in the car with me, while i was hitting boost cut. Same goes from when i ran you back then, i beat you from a dig and a roll while hitting boost cut and missing 4th gear.

Your car is def alot faster then it was before, but I dont think you realise mine is not the same at all.

How can you come in here and say i didnt loose traction in 1st, when you said you beat me by a car from a Dig and from a roll only by a fender? come on you think these guys will believe that bs you made up? I let off at the top of 4th and your headlights were in my passanger side windo as thats where they were most of the run.
Yes you did get me by a fender from a roll, but i only expect you to do that from a roll but since i didnt have traction threw first i figured wtf its probably going to be the same outcome so what do you know you didnt pull no car or 2 cars on me.........??? tell me man you dont make since.

When we ran i Did lose traction threw 1st, and the flager even told you i did because i had to turn the wheel to avoid hitting his ***.

The point is homie, I dont lie about run's dont need too. I'm not hard up on what everyone else thinks about my car like you are, obviously since you drove 100+ back to the parking lot to brag about you "beating me" like everyone said.
Sorry to bust your bubble but most of my races are on video Kinda hard to lie about that. Also I never said you didnt loose traction, I said its awd how bad of a traction prob could you have. Man sorry to tell you but I didnt drive back to kohls doing 100mph. Especially not to brag about beating you, your car isnt worthy of that When I checked my plugs the next morning I had three blown plugs. I ran you twice and played with a kb cobra through 1st and 2nd on the way home, I know I didnt blow all 3 playing with him(if you would like I will post up a link from svtperformance even showing the pics of the plugs I removed the next day). I have only ran the car 3 times at the track on the bottle (BEFORE HEADS AND CAMS!!! Making 40rwhp & 30rwtq less) 12.1@117.6 with a 1.9 60' . I launched at 3krpm and bogged to get off the line with out blowing the tires down. I have no doubt in my mind of what my car is capable of and sir dragging your car is no prob. Seems to me your the only one on here getting butt hurt about someone elses car. I dont hate I appreciate. Im not like some people, the ones who dont want to see other peoples car run good. If I loose Im man enough to admit it, are you? If you had such a prob with me and my car, why didnt you confront me about it like a man instead of posting up some stuff on ls1tech, where a mustang guy is least likely to read it
Also Im not adding anything to the car to run you. The new parts are basically to get it back to running right and get the bugs out. As soon as she is back up to par, you WILL be first to know and there WILL be a video.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Risky Business05gt
Sorry to bust your bubble but most of my races are on video Kinda hard to lie about that. Also I never said you didnt loose traction, I said its awd how bad of a traction prob could you have. Man sorry to tell you but I didnt drive back to kohls doing 100mph. Especially not to brag about beating you, your car isnt worthy of that When I checked my plugs the next morning I had three blown plugs. I ran you twice and played with a kb cobra through 1st and 2nd on the way home, I know I didnt blow all 3 playing with him(if you would like I will post up a link from svtperformance even showing the pics of the plugs I removed the next day). I have only ran the car 3 times at the track on the bottle (BEFORE HEADS AND CAMS!!! Making 40rwhp & 30rwtq less) 12.1@117.6 with a 1.9 60' . I launched at 3krpm and bogged to get off the line with out blowing the tires down. I have no doubt in my mind of what my car is capable of and sir dragging your car is no prob. Seems to me your the only one on here getting butt hurt about someone elses car. I dont hate I appreciate. Im not like some people, the ones who dont want to see other peoples car run good. If I loose Im man enough to admit it, are you? If you had such a prob with me and my car, why didnt you confront me about it like a man instead of posting up some stuff on ls1tech, where a mustang guy is least likely to read it
Also Im not adding anything to the car to run you. The new parts are basically to get it back to running right and get the bugs out. As soon as she is back up to par, you WILL be first to know and there WILL be a video.
How bad did i lose traction? I shifted into 2nd and thats when i got tractions as to why you was only at my back bumper after the launch.

Your a funny guy adam, you ran 12.1 in your poonstang so now your god lol? maybe you should read more forums then the one's you do and will realise what my car is actually capable of. I'll be sure to have a camera guy too, and trust me you wont be pulling me like you think you will. To my knowledge your the only one who's been telling people **** about how you beat me and this and that. so why dont you think about what you posted and realise your being a hypocrite about it? I think this is funny that you with your power car is getting all mad about my lil ole 4cyl i mean after all thats what it is right?

So why dont you pay attention to the car your racing so you know when they let off instead of looking at your Check engine lights...

OHHHH HHAHAHA and my car isnt worth of braging about beating? After we run again we'll see who's car's worth of what.

I dont wanna hear no damn excuses next time either.

Last edited by EvolutionCT9A; 12-18-2007 at 05:13 PM.
Old 12-18-2007, 09:28 PM
12 Second Club

I would love to run the Evo after I change the clutch and get it broke in. Adams car is a solid mid 11 second car, maybe quicker if he launches it like I have seen him on the street.
Old 12-19-2007, 12:56 AM
Teching In

Looks like the evo is getting a fan club of people wanting to race him.
Old 12-19-2007, 01:01 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by craz1469
I would love to run the Evo after I change the clutch and get it broke in. Adams car is a solid mid 11 second car, maybe quicker if he launches it like I have seen him on the street.
I get shotgun! Then i get to say "Jesus" when you launch. haha
Old 12-19-2007, 01:37 AM
Teching In

I have read all posts between these 2 and I am siding with the Evo on this one. I feel that the Mustang owner is talking more trash then the Evo owner. I also think that the Evo will win the rematch. What makes me kinda chuckle is that the Mustang owner says the Evo is nothing to brag about after winning. Sorry to say, but the Evo is a very capable car and so are Mustangs. If I beat an Evo, I am all over it. Same with a Stang. That was just a direct attack on the car. And before you ask. I am a Camaro fan, but not a fanboy. I respect both cars, but I just feel the Mustang guy is the one really crying here and possibly lying. Wish I lived in TX. I would run you guys with my Jetta. No sense in bringing out my Camaro lol. J/K my cars are slow as ****. Unless it's diarrea? Then they are fast.

I'm sorry that I don't know your guys log in name. Mustang owner, don't attack me for my opinion. Thats all that I have stated. And Evo owner, don't get a big head. For all I know I could be wrong and you are the liar and the Mustang owner is the legit one. Anyways, just my 2 cents.

One last thing. Mustang owner, you keep saying that he should of manned up and told you certain stuff to your face that night of the race instead of later. Are you saying this because you are basically threatening him and saying you would of beat his ***? Or are you telling us that you would have more respect for him if he would have? You actually are sounding like an interent tough guy which is seriously pathetic. Just curious.
Old 12-19-2007, 01:52 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the EVO is a fast car I ran him eariler from a dig and a 30 roll and he put at least 6 cars on me both times
Old 12-19-2007, 01:55 AM
Teching In

How bad did i lose traction? I shifted into 2nd and thats when i got tractions as to why you was only at my back bumper after the launch.

Your a funny guy adam, you ran 12.1 in your poonstang so now your god lol? maybe you should read more forums then the one's you do and will realise what my car is actually capable of. I'll be sure to have a camera guy too, and trust me you wont be pulling me like you think you will. To my knowledge your the only one who's been telling people **** about how you beat me and this and that. so why dont you think about what you posted and realise your being a hypocrite about it? I think this is funny that you with your power car is getting all mad about my lil ole 4cyl i mean after all thats what it is right?

So why dont you pay attention to the car your racing so you know when they let off instead of looking at your Check engine lights...

OHHHH HHAHAHA and my car isnt worth of braging about beating? After we run again we'll see who's car's worth of what.

I dont wanna hear no damn excuses next time either.
Wow your a real tough guy on here Also you tried saying that night after we ran "uh we were pretty even" and my exact words to you were no I got you not by much but enough to know I was ahead on both runs Also I would never spray my car all the way through fourth, my quarter ends right after 3rd so who were you racing through fourth??? you let out on the dig run after I was ahead of you, and you told me at kohls yea I kinda got out of it cuz I didnt know where the 1/4 was. I dont have a prob with 4 bangers being fast. Hell I have even contributed and done work to some of the fastest ones in Bmt, so why would I make fun of your car for your lack of 4 cylinders ??? Dee De Dee I guess the idea of your awd getting beat on the street by a DD new model mustang hurts your feelings? Its ok man we all have to loose sometime, like I did to you about a year ago when I had a few lil bolt-ons.

P.s While your talking about being a hypocrit and saying you dont wanna hear any excuses, didnt you tell Chris that you didnt have your boost turned up, what is all this you didnt have traction until second gear? Sound like excuses to me. I think you may have spun on the launch but not all of first, sorry.
Old 12-19-2007, 02:59 AM
Teching In

Well hell just line them up
Old 12-19-2007, 05:34 AM
TECH Resident

YANKED! Dam nice ride, JaSSon. I've admired it for a long time for the ET's/MPH it puts up but dam... seeing that was badass.
Old 12-19-2007, 05:45 AM
Launching!

Great kill
DIE Imports DIE
Old 12-19-2007, 08:13 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by craz1469
Def not mid 11's maybe high 11's with a damn good 60ft and him shifting faster

Last edited by EvolutionCT9A; 12-19-2007 at 08:49 AM.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:20 AM
Teching In

Wow your a real tough guy on here Also you tried saying that night after we ran "uh we were pretty even" and my exact words to you were no I got you not by much but enough to know I was ahead on both runs Also I would never spray my car all the way through fourth, my quarter ends right after 3rd so who were you racing through fourth??? you let out on the dig run after I was ahead of you, and you told me at kohls yea I kinda got out of it cuz I didnt know where the 1/4 was. I dont have a prob with 4 bangers being fast. Hell I have even contributed and done work to some of the fastest ones in Bmt, so why would I make fun of your car for your lack of 4 cylinders ??? Dee De Dee I guess the idea of your awd getting beat on the street by a DD new model mustang hurts your feelings? Its ok man we all have to loose sometime, like I did to you about a year ago when I had a few lil bolt-ons.

and besides i ******* blew the door off that peice of **** mustang a year ago lmfao, why didnt you post the videos you *** i know you have some

P.s While your talking about being a hypocrit and saying you dont wanna hear any excuses, didnt you tell Chris that you didnt have your boost turned up, what is all this you didnt have traction until second gear? Sound like excuses to me. I think you may have spun on the launch but not all of first, sorry.
Whatever dude just keep thinking what you think, chris told that you said its on after xmas? why wait? You do realise or maybe you dont that im putting a bigger turbo on the car in the next week or two? As to why my **** was on jackstands yesterday.

Last edited by EvolutionCT9A; 12-19-2007 at 08:52 AM.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:28 AM
Teching In

BTW, good run last night streetassassin, was nice to meet you not alot of guys will drive up and walk right up to you and say lets go haha. BTW nice run against that 5.0 you had.

Last edited by EvolutionCT9A; 12-19-2007 at 08:49 AM.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:45 AM
11 Second Club

When I checked my plugs the next morning I had three blown plugs. I ran you twice and played with a kb cobra through 1st and 2nd on the way home, I know I didnt blow all 3 playing with him(if you would like I will post up a link from svtperformance even showing the pics of the plugs I removed the next day).
What do you mean by three "blown" plugs? I am not trying to be funny here but more-so asking for clarity. If you ate the tips off the plugs then it should have been running like **** (ie; skipping) and you have a serious lean condition that you may want to take care of ASAP before you end up eating a head gasket or worse. You could also add a little 110 octane to your tank and jet the fuel side of your kit up some then see where you are at. If you fouled them from being overly rich then it still should have been running **** poor if not skipping. If they are being fuel fouled when you are spraying it just jet the fuel side down on the kit if you are using a wet shot. Sounds like either you have too much timing for the octane you are running while on the spray (Lean condition there-by eating the tips off the plugs or making them extremely light with specs of grey on them that would be piston flakes.) OR you are entirely too rich in which case, as I said before jet the fuel side down a little. If you are using a dry shot then tell your tuner that it is too fat on the spray. I am willing to bet he pulled a good deal of timing out to be safe.

Jim C.

PS - Fast is fast and quick is quick regardless of the amount of cylinders or country of origin.

J
Old 12-19-2007, 08:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GTObsessor
YANKED! Dam nice ride, JaSSon. I've admired it for a long time for the ET's/MPH it puts up but dam... seeing that was badass.
JaSSon's car is a beast. It's amazing how little money you can drop on a ls1 and how great it takes to mod's

And to Adam about saying anything refering to me not being able to take a loss, i posted that i got beat by his camaro before Archoverseer posted it on here. Losing isnt a problem to me, but someone lieing about winning or how they won is. I believe the term im looking for is a Sore Winner....

And for the record I did tell my friends we were even, your headlights being in my side mirror to me is a damn good race, I dont think ive ran anyone who's stayed next to me like your car does so to me that was us being about even. Yes, I'll give you the fact that your car does move up on mine a tad but your not MPH me more then 2-3mph if that, but you have to realise your pushing 2 wheels im pushing 4 this is why if i dont get my perfect launch "spining or bogging" then that kill my chance of a win by about half im sure all these guys know that. As to why you didnt pull me more then a fender from a roll, thats because like i said when i shifted into 2nd you where at my back bumper from a dig, from a roll i was in 2nd and you were next to me Hmmm does that clarify it you? makes sense to me. Cause if i would not have spun on those bald *** kumho's you'd not been at my back bumper i can promise you that. I'm pushing 10lb's off the line its kinda hard to keep bad tires from spinning, but thats not an excuse im going to try to use if i had loss from a dig, my fault for running on junk *** tires, but since you started spouting out excuse you betcha im gonna start naming mine.

And for the record Adam, i let off way before you were ahead of me from a dig like i said you were in my passanger side window when i let off and im leaving it as that, and I dont know why your trying to act like a tough *** saying you were in 3rd, I dunno um maybe has to do with how fast your shifting and your gears, i go threw my gears quick but I've never hit the top of fourth at the track even before the swap as to why i let off cause there was no point in me to keep going.

So I've got a great idea, when HRP or evdale reopens we'll go there and find out forsure.

Last edited by EvolutionCT9A; 12-19-2007 at 09:42 AM.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:30 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BTW, good run last night streetassassin, was nice to meet you not alot of guys will drive up and walk right up to you and say lets go haha. BTW nice run against that 5.0 you had.
yea man I have been want a real race for a long time haha
The 5.0 suprised me I ran him on a 30 roll and he put 2 cars on me right off the bat but I pulled around him at around 80 or so and had at least 3 or so on him by 120 On the dig I only beat him by 2 or so. I spun hard on all 4 races damn Kumhos
Old 12-19-2007, 11:10 AM
11 Second Club

Alright guys, this isn't Houston-Imports or anything. Here's a solution.....Evadale/HRP opens back up in January, plenty of time for both of you to get your **** straight and problems lined out. The scoreboard won't lie on who wins or loses, and we'll have a couple cameras there as well. Maybe my piece will be makin' some passes too.

Edit: Looks like Mick already had that idea. Good idea, either way.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:31 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ArchOverseer
Alright guys, this isn't Houston-Imports or anything. Here's a solution.....Evadale/HRP opens back up in January, plenty of time for both of you to get your **** straight and problems lined out. The scoreboard won't lie on who wins or loses, and we'll have a couple cameras there as well. Maybe my piece will be makin' some passes too.

Im with this dude. Take it to the track, there aint nothing like launching off the tree. Chris is gonna be ready to had out some asswhippins real soon.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ArchOverseer

Yep, I'll drag my slow *** car out to get some actual pass's with this new stuff and see what it does.

And you 2 keep your loud cars away from mine lol i hate stalling off the line.