Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Heads/Cam SS vs. Evo 8

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 02:41 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EvolutionCT9A
Thats cute, your car has Vtec, mine too........... so since your cars capable of running mid 11's do you have a problem with me putting my new kit on? because its going to be here in a week or 2...

I'm sure they have a decent tuner that can do your VCT tables, I had mine done threw a flash for the Mivec tables and im running .5-.7 off from being at perfect a/f
If you re-read my first post on this page it states " I have not ran my car at the track with the heads and cams, but I would love to run you at the track even if you have a bigger turbo" Everyone who knows me will admit I dont care what the other car is, if you ask me to run most likely I will
Old 12-20-2007, 04:29 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by kennyxg
No different than when a head and cammed ls1 beats a bolt on Stang,I see your point but this guy posted what each car had.The ls1 is bigger cubes and the more powerful motor stock for stock.So no excuses please! The new 3v is no punk even without a blower.
Ok dude.....One, if ANYONE knows me, ask if I'll ever actually make an excuse for Jay. I don't think you'll find too many people saying I will. Two, I never said the mods weren't listed. My entire post was meant to imply that the video would've served more of a purpose as to show what Adam's car is capable of, if he would've had a more capable opponent. While you're on the more powerful stock for stock thing, I'm willin' to bet a stock auto LS1 dyno, and a stock 5 speed 3v GT dyno aren't too too far off. So chill a lil' bit, and let's not turn this into a huge Chevy vs. Ford pissing contest.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:05 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Risky Business05gt
If you re-read my first post on this page it states " I have not ran my car at the track with the heads and cams, but I would love to run you at the track even if you have a bigger turbo" Everyone who knows me will admit I dont care what the other car is, if you ask me to run most likely I will
I read that, but i was told by other people that it was recent and chris told me last night that, it was before your head's and cam's so the night of the race I was to the assumption you ran low 12's....

+1 for running at the track, Cause none of this you lost, i lost crap comes up its a def thing.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:32 PM
10 Second Club

i vote for a race at the track. hell maybe when they open i'll have my car tuned and go out there too.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by carfax
i vote for a race at the track. hell maybe when they open i'll have my car tuned and go out there too.
Oh great, now the end of the world is near.
Old 12-22-2007, 01:27 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by DSGKB2.2
Oh great, now the end of the world is near.
Old 12-22-2007, 02:30 AM
Teching In

You guys crack me up
Old 12-22-2007, 01:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by carfax