Old 02-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Justified!!!
Old 02-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by raIDERspeed
They do the same over here they ask what's the reason for the pursuit and if it's for a U-turn they will cut it off.
exactly....somethign dumb like that is not worth ANYONES life i dont care what anyone says.....

Originally Posted by chromeplated500
yeah my first reaction was WTF cops just killin that guy... but this dude was ramming, running and in the wrong..
agreed, once they were full on into the chase, and the guy was acting l ike that, to me it seemed like he didnt care if he took one of their lives, and i think thats how they thought so they did what they had to do....

Originally Posted by 97LT1
The law needs to be feared in this situation.
how do you think riots start? cops do stuff like this and then more stuff and it starts to get out of control and people lash back...im not sayin people shouldnt respect cops but fear and respect are two COMPLETELY different things.....i know i sure dont wana be fearful of cops cause that would make me not want to call them and take things into my own hands, which is not the right thing to do

Originally Posted by 68birdls1
Cops ain't gonna shoot someone for no reason... They are trained to use their weapons and when and when it is not appropriate. Obviously they either had clearance to shoot or they felt their lives were in iminate danger. What would you do if you were a cop and he was about to run your *** over? HMMMM.

To all of the people that think the cops were over reacting or using unnecessary force... IDIOTS! LOL
i hear ya, if someone was tryin to ram me i would sure as hell shoot them and if the cops came and asked why i shot him he didnt have a weapon i would say you see that big 4000+lb sedan, that looks like a weapon to me haha
Old 02-09-2008, 12:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ls1ssws6
exactly....somethign dumb like that is not worth ANYONES life i dont care what anyone says.....

agreed, once they were full on into the chase, and the guy was acting l ike that, to me it seemed like he didnt care if he took one of their lives, and i think thats how they thought so they did what they had to do....

how do you think riots start? cops do stuff like this and then more stuff and it starts to get out of control and people lash back...im not sayin people shouldnt respect cops but fear and respect are two COMPLETELY different things.....i know i sure dont wana be fearful of cops cause that would make me not want to call them and take things into my own hands, which is not the right thing to do

i hear ya, if someone was tryin to ram me i would sure as hell shoot them and if the cops came and asked why i shot him he didnt have a weapon i would say you see that big 4000+lb sedan, that looks like a weapon to me haha
You forgot to read the IN THIS SITUATION PART. I think that the guy should have feared the cops, cause he would have lived and not been wasted by multiple gunshots.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:26 AM
9 Second Club

Imagine if that **** happened in NY or LA. Black Driver and a white cop capping him through the windshield, and on Tape! That would be fun..
Old 02-09-2008, 09:06 AM
TECH Resident

The police gave him PLENTY of opportunity to surrender. Instead he decided to run over an officer and ate some shots for it.

Fully justified.
Old 02-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Teching In

Good video!
Old 02-11-2008, 05:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

That guy could have killed someone. He got what he deserved.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

well deserved. shouldve popped a couple more in him just to be sure. People like that have no right to be on earth. he very easily couldve killed someone. better him than some innocent family, or a law enforcment officer
Old 02-12-2008, 01:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

A car is a weapon. You drive towards an officer with one and it is attempted murder of a police officer.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
A car is a weapon. You drive towards an officer with one and it is attempted murder of a police officer.

Yes but the part at the begining was bs... "HE TRIED TO RAM ME". Then it winds up the other pigs. They like to throw themselves in front of cars to make it look like assult with a weapon. Just like when they have someone on the ground putting cuffs on them screaming "stop resisting" so they can get a couple cheap shots in. Most cops are just trigger happy and think they are above the law. Im glad that guy got blasted because its one less scum bag in jail that we have to support.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:10 PM
master of the "jack"stand

Originally Posted by LS240sx
I dont think the person is right for running. But I call that excessive force. The guy never tried to ram the cop and I never saw a weapon pulled or attempt to hit an officer. I would call that border line murder. 3 shots point blank is not necessary.
bs, pull the **** over. End of story.