Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Wheeelie aka Chuck Furrow: Virginia Import Perfomance RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 11:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post Wheeelie aka Chuck Furrow: Virginia Import Perfomance RESOLVED

Wheeelie posted that he was looking for a twin disc clutch. I PMed him that I had one. We talked on the phone and agreed on $400 shipped for the clutch. He told me that he would send a money order out that day 11-10-08. I told him that I would trust him and send the clutch before I got the payment. Big mistake. On 11-11-08 he sent me a pm that he had sent out the money order and to pm him the tracking number when shipped. On 11-13-08 I shipped the clutch UPS. By 11-14-08 I had not seen the money order. I PMed him and he said that the Post Office lost the money order. He said that it would take up to 7 days for the Post Office to find the money order which would have been 11-24-08 and could cancel it and sent another. I PMed him for the money order number and he never responded. I pmed him a few more times with no responce. I even tried to call him. Nothing. I left him bad trader rating this morning and he then leaves me bad rating saying that I sent a bad clutch and he wants a refund. A refund for what? He never sent me any money. There is nothing wrong with the clutch. This is total bull ****. People like this should be banned. I have had good luck dealing with people on this forum until now. I have been a member for over 6yrs and not one problem. He has been a member for 3 months.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:12 PM
Staging Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997 vet
Chuck, did you find anything out?

Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeelie
Quote:
Chuck, did you find anything about the check?

Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeelie
Quote:
Hey Chuck, Do you have a tracking number for the money order? I have not received it yet.

tim, all my paper work is at my shop. i won't be back there until monday morning. i sent it certified, so you will have to sign for it. i might go to the shop tomorrow evening. if i do, i will either call you or email/pm you.

thanks chuck

tim, i checked the shop and can't find the paperwork for that. i found the money order stub, but not the other papers. i think i may have told you wrong. i said that it was sent certified, but it wasn't. it was sent with signature required receipt or something like that (i think i am saying it wrong). i will keep you posted on this.

thanks,
chuck

tim, i still haven't heard anything yet. they said at the post office that it could take up to 7 business days to locate if lost. if it doesn't show up after that 7 days, they will allow me to cancel it and send another. i think next monday will be 7 days. i will keep you posted.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:16 PM
TECH Resident

sometimes it doesn't pay to be nice to ppl. best of luck to you .
Old 11-26-2008, 03:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That is the wrong thing to do with money orders. Cause you can file a case and it goes down as money fraud as a federal offense, since it deals with the US postal service. I would pick up a lawyer or solve yourself leaglly. I do like what was said above.
Sometimes it doesn't pay to be nice to ppl. Best of luck to you.
NEVER SEND ANY PART(S) UNTIL PAYMENT RECIVED.
-Sean-
Old 11-26-2008, 05:35 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by RsSean
That is the wrong thing to do with money orders. Cause you can file a case and it goes down as money fraud as a federal offense, since it deals with the US postal service. I would pick up a lawyer or solve yourself leaglly. I do like what was said above.
Sometimes it doesn't pay to be nice to ppl. Best of luck to you.
NEVER SEND ANY PART(S) UNTIL PAYMENT RECIVED.
-Sean-
The problem is he never sent anything.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You live you learn. Shipping parts before getting the money is not a real smart thing to do.

Hope you get the money.

Post his full name and address, find where he works and call his boss to let him know what's going on.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:56 PM
12 Second Club

thats horrible hope he get whats coming i had a bad run in with some one on montecarloss.com i bought a t top center piece for 100 dollars and i recieved pictures and such that it was in great condition and so i send money so he can send out the part then i never get the part and he never gives me a tracking number and at least a month went by with all this b.s. and he finally gives me a tracking number i get the part and it was rusted up and bent i was ticked and gave him a call and let him hear it...
Old 11-26-2008, 08:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jfman
You live you learn. Shipping parts before getting the money is not a real smart thing to do.

Hope you get the money.

Post his full name and address, find where he works and call his boss to let him know what's going on.
He is the owner of a company called

Virginia Import Perfomance
4920 Boyton Plank Rd
Petersburg, Va
Old 11-26-2008, 08:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

He is the owner of a company called

Virginia Import Perfomance
4920 Boyton Plank Rd
Petersburg, Va

Give him a call

Last edited by GEARHED; 11-27-2008 at 02:37 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:59 AM
Staging Lane

Default Issue resolved

Today I got a call from Wheeelie. We talked for several minutes about the payment and the clutch. I think that we worked everything out. He then Paypaled me the $400 plus paypal fees. I would like to thank everybody on this forum for their support.

Quick Reply: Wheeelie aka Chuck Furrow: Virginia Import Perfomance RESOLVED