Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 09:58 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cjg454ss
pictures should be up soon.
12 hours later.....

pictures will be up, the shop the rear is at is closed today its saturday.
i think you could make the extra effort to get pics since someone is out $1500 but thats just me

i will get pictures up when i get them to settle this dispute.
so wait, i thought you were getting pics, then you were getting pics when the shop opened, and now you aren't getting pics?

they will settle the dispute when you get them pics. you claimed the rearend was damaged, they seemed to have agreed to make good after evidence is presented, and now you won't even do that. you are really coming off bad to everyone who reads this.

Old 01-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Picpicpicpicpic....
Old 01-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider
12 hours later.....

i think you could make the extra effort to get pics since someone is out $1500 but thats just me

so wait, i thought you were getting pics, then you were getting pics when the shop opened, and now you aren't getting pics?

they will settle the dispute when you get them pics. you claimed the rearend was damaged, they seemed to have agreed to make good after evidence is presented, and now you won't even do that. you are really coming off bad to everyone who reads this.

man read that over, like some other people that chimed in, reading what happend and not skimming would help. most are missing the whole picture or no communication for 3 weeks and another member has the same problem with this guy, i wish he would chime in.

pic will be up monday when i can talk to the shop. closed for the weekend. geez people relax, i waited 3 weeks for a rearend with no communication after payment. i think he can wait the weekend for the pictures.

3weeks>2day weekend.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:22 AM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

How about you give him his ******* money?
Old 01-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ss1129
How about you give him his ******* money?
how about you read the entire thread.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:39 AM
12 Second Club

I read the entire thread, you have your product...give him his money. Provide proof of damage and work it from there, like any reasonable and prudent person would do.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:52 AM
7 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Interesting to say the least.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ss1129
I read the entire thread, you have your product...give him his money. Provide proof of damage and work it from there, like any reasonable and prudent person would do.
Dustin601 agreed to refund me 125.00, i told him i would close it after that was done. that was the last i heard from him. no refund as of yet. it is interesting. paypal has been notified and will close the claim once the 125.00 is refunded. Still no refund issued. So what would you guys do. Either way paypal has to review the claim, I DONT HAVE HIS MONEY. paypal has held it and will release it when the refund is issued to me. it is very simple, yet has not been done yet. This was all set in place the other day. just waiting again on dustin601
Old 01-10-2009, 12:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i have read the thread entirely. everything else was explained except your side. you froze his paypal account, the other guy is hurting because of your actions. you make the effort now to resolve the situation.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:24 PM
12 Second Club

Dustin601 agreed to refund me 125.00, i told him i would close it after that was done. that was the last i heard from him. no refund as of yet. it is interesting. paypal has been notified and will close the claim once the 125.00 is refunded. Still no refund issued. So what would you guys do. Either way paypal has to review the claim, I DONT HAVE HIS MONEY. paypal has held it and will release it when the refund is issued to me. it is very simple, yet has not been done yet. This was all set in place the other day. just waiting again on dustin601
Why would you freeze it in the first place. If I were them, I would be on my way over to come take my **** back, and charge you for any damages to said product.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider
i have read the thread entirely. Everything else was explained except your side. You froze his paypal account, the other guy is hurting because of your actions. You make the effort now to resolve the situation.

+1......
Old 01-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by qwk93ta
+1......
my gosh, the account was frozen BEFORE it was sent because i had NO response OR rear end from him. now i have received it and paypal is still in the review process. paypal goes through a process now to release the money, i dont have his money regardless.

dustin601 called after he found his money was gone and said their was some shipping issue. i offered to just scrap the deal and get my money back and he keep his rearend. he insisted on sending it to me and shipping it to my home. I WAS goign to cover the extra cost and later had a phone call from him saying he paid for the residential delivery. So where is it my fault that he didnt send it out once i paid or call and tell me what went wrong. HE HAD my money and his rear. he wouldnt return phone calls or pms for 2 weeks. What would you guys of done in that situation?
Old 01-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Banned

It is my paypal account. I have told him he is getting screwed over and over again. By now he has gotten about 1300 for a 9" rearend. I also had him send it to your house because it was a verified address. If it would have shipped to a different address and you would be pulling this **** he would never see the money. I do alot of online sales and have seen alot of shady tricks. This is totally beside the point but if the rear was damaged in shipping why are you not taking care of that with the shipping company?

If you deliver the rear end to my shop I will gladly buy it from you. I also can't wait until Monday to see the pics and again you have my #.

Thanks, have a great weekend
Josh
Old 01-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Teching In

Default rearend

i am the one who bought the motor i am stuck now because of this situation because the motor i bought was dropped off the shipping truck even though they might have cut him a check for it he is still trying to refund my money through paypal. I think there was alot of misunderstandings in these two deals because of the holidays and it probably was hard getting someone to ship these parts. yes there was a point where i couldnt get a hold of dustin for about a week but hey if he was out of reach for his cell phone thats fine he seems like a stand up guy to me. As of right now i just want my money back and thats it. so can we please settle this deal so i can get my money back i paid for my the motor on dec 12.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:14 PM
7 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

If the ******* motor was dropped off the shipping truck your issue should be with the shipping company not the seller. So now I guess its the sellers responsibility to ensure that UPS does its job. That is what INSURANCE is for.

If the rear end was damaged than call the shipping company and have them be responsible for the broken parts. I've had enough with some of the bullshit on here.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:21 PM
Teching In

Default rearend

what are you talking about i never had the motor in my position they where putting the motor on the truck at his location and dropped in his parking lot and gave him the money that i paid for the motor so then that money should come back to me please dont chime in if you dont know what your talking about. and gave him the motor back if the motor was delivered to me and was dropped when it was delivered i would have gone to the shipping co so please think before you type next time
Old 01-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by vk4444
what are you talking about i never had the motor in my position they where putting the motor on the truck at his location and dropped in his parking lot and gave him the money that i paid for the motor so then that money should come back to me please dont chime in if you dont know what your talking about. and gave him the motor back if the motor was delivered to me and was dropped when it was delivered i would have gone to the shipping co so please think before you type next time
thanks for responding, i cant do anything on the weekend, the shipper gave him the money for the motor, he should cut you the check, his account being frozen has nothing to do with it. this isnt as difficult as some in this thread make it out to be, i guess they choose not to read and just post.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by b18c1hybrid
It is my paypal account. I have told him he is getting screwed over and over again. By now he has gotten about 1300 for a 9" rearend. I also had him send it to your house because it was a verified address. If it would have shipped to a different address and you would be pulling this **** he would never see the money. I do alot of online sales and have seen alot of shady tricks. This is totally beside the point but if the rear was damaged in shipping why are you not taking care of that with the shipping company?

If you deliver the rear end to my shop I will gladly buy it from you. I also can't wait until Monday to see the pics and again you have my #.

Thanks, have a great weekend
Josh

As luck would have it, my job lets me travel alot. Sometimes I get to use travel vouchers even when im not working so they dont go outdated. Please PM me this guys info and I'll gladly use a voucher and see what the **** is up. I'll go to his house and post pics of him peeking through the blinds like the spineless little bitch he is. He seems like a shady pile of **** and im sure he wont be missed on this site.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Banned

The shipping co will be cutting Dustin a check. Who knows when, but the driver sure as **** didn't cut us a check on site. It is 100% not the customer who bought the motors fault just a shitty situation. The gentleman with the motor will be refunded asap even if I have to cover it out of my pocket on Monday. I've been a member here for a while and not a single issue EVER. CJG454SS you are a peice of work, I looked up your past posts and it seem you pull this **** alot. Normally I ever get involved in this internet BS but you truely pissed my off and remind me of the Nigerian scammers.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by b18c1hybrid
The shipping co will be cutting Dustin a check. Who knows when, but the driver sure as **** didn't cut us a check on site. It is 100% not the customer who bought the motors fault just a shitty situation. The gentleman with the motor will be refunded asap even if I have to cover it out of my pocket on Monday. I've been a member here for a while and not a single issue EVER. CJG454SS you are a peice of work, I looked up your past posts and it seem you pull this **** alot. Normally I ever get involved in this internet BS but you truely pissed my off and remind me of the Nigerian scammers.

Bro.... PM me what I want asap.

Quick Reply: Dustin601 where are you, payment sent 3 weeks ago