Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Don't deal with Greinder03 ....!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 05:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don't deal with Greinder03 ....!!!!!

Thought I would start this thread to express my dealings with Greinder03 whom is most likely involved with Craig Payne.

All I know is that you may get your stuff from this guy but in comes looking like hell and isn't what it is said to be. He has been mentioned with the Craig Payne guy and told me he knows him but doesn't deal with him....I don't know. I know his friends own a scrapyard and they do a horrible job of dropping out the engines/trannys he gets. I bought an L92 from him, supposed to be complete with everything, but instead the harness came cut all to hell and the intake just hanging on top of the heads. It came on a shitty pallet which cracked the oil pan. He promised and bullshitted me saying he would get me the intake bolts, a new harness off another L92, spark plugs and MAF all he said would come witht he engine and didn't. I believed him and waited forever as he did stay in contact with me but once the 45 day paypal refund schedule was up, he has avoided my calls despite me trying to work something out.

I also took the heads off the engine when I found the intake wasn't on it and the ports weren't covered and found gravel, yes gravel, and dirt on top of the pistons. There is another guy who has posted in the Craig Payne forum whom bought an LS2 from this guy and he a nut come out of his intake ports after flipping the engine upside down. I also thought about buying the new 6l80e Greinder had but the pictures showed it just sitting in his backyard in Michigan and everything had been torched off it, prop shaft (front DS), and all the wiring, making a custom application impossible. It also seems that his engines are usually used and swapped and you never know what has happened to them, he was trying to sell an L92 that had been completely taken apart and put together by him after trying to put it in his camaro. Bottom line the stuff that comes from him is as shady as it gets, and you never know what it has been through how many miles are actually on it, and if you are trying to do a custom swap my suggestion would be to stay far away.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:57 PM
Staging Lane

The guy who bought the LS2 from him is in the Craig Payne thread here:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...-payne-12.html

His name on here is 1sick'98WS6 and is quoted as saying:

I bought a "low mile" Ls2 out of a TBSS in august from Zack. I came on here to defend him, but the similarities are WAY too much to that of craig payne when it comes to these motors such as R & L, the picture of the motor getting loaded on the truck, the excuses, the pallets with a motor sitting on its oil pan and a ratchet strap. Clinton town ship..... come on does this really just happen by chance??

Also I am not to pleased about finding a small nut that fell out of one of the intake ports when I went to turn the motor upside down to pull the crank! This makes my ******* pucker thinking about what could be wrong with this motor, also motor oil was seepling out of that same intake port when upside down on the eng stand

-took almost a month before shipping it too, was not happy with that, and It inconsiderate and un helpful if I did not post this to everyone.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:00 PM
Staging Lane

Greinder03 asked the same of me, he wanted me to back him up and tell people that he dealt honestly and I planned on doing so, as he seemed like he was a nice honest guy and the fact that he was mentioned with Craig Payne was simply a poor coincidence. I have since learned they live down the street from each other and went to the same high school. And also that some of his "buddies" own a scrapyard and that is where they get these engines...I don't know I just know that the stuff they drop out is cut up, bent, damaged, cracked and all in all not what it is said to be.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:01 PM
Staging Lane

Plenty more can be read in the Craig Payne forum here:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...aig-payne.html
Old 01-26-2009, 11:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Finally left him his feedback. None of his **** adds up, his stories always changed, and it was a pain in the *** to get that motor here. Not a good seller, plain and simple.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by MTtahoe
Plenty more can be read in the Craig Payne forum here:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...aig-payne.html
I was in there...
Old 02-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Teching In

If this is the same Greinder03 I attempted to deal with a year ago, he should be beat-down and banned from this site for life and then some. This **** was trying to sell a Z28 for 7,500 OBO for some time and started bumping his ad for offers. I sent him a P.M. and told him I had 6,000. I expected him to counter-offer me, and if he would have met me halfway, I would have bought his car. INSTEAD, "SALESMAN OF THE CENTURY" replied to my P.M. telling me I was trying to "steal" the car from him, and he would smash it into a tree and then, only would it be worth 6k. Funny thing is, after he pissed me off so bad I started to see him harassing/low-balling people on this site. I hope he reads this so I can once more say to him like I did in our last P.M. "GFY!!!!!"
Old 02-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Teching In

Thumbs down

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-...wn-engine.html
Look at post #'s 29,38,42,55 and 65. Another low-class car flipper who thinks his stuff is worth a mint and he is doing you a favor for offering you peanuts for whatever you are trying to sell.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Teching In

Same Issue here. Bought a Low mi LS2 from a TBSS. when i received it, It was so weathered on the outside and the exhaust valves had rust on the Stems. And I though I was getting the Motor in the Picture he had in his for sale ad. After asking him about it.

So I pulled the heads, had a valve job done and checked everything

He went on the say that i was scamming him because I asked for a refund through paypal. Then told me, what do I expect buying from the internet. He would not buy a motor off the internet and I did not get the motor Pictured because another poster asked a question about the motor. So dummy me assuming his answer was for the motor I was buying from him.

then proceeded to tell me that I bought just the block and the parts and to stop whining because the motor was all weathered.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Grve66
Same Issue here. Bought a Low mi LS2 from a TBSS. when i received it, It was so weathered on the outside and the exhaust valves had rust on the Stems. And I though I was getting the Motor in the Picture he had in his for sale ad. After asking him about it.

So I pulled the heads, had a valve job done and checked everything

He went on the say that i was scamming him because I asked for a refund through paypal. Then told me, what do I expect buying from the internet. He would not buy a motor off the internet and I did not get the motor Pictured because another poster asked a question about the motor. So dummy me assuming his answer was for the motor I was buying from him.

then proceeded to tell me that I bought just the block and the parts and to stop whining because the motor was all weathered.
I bought the same thing you did. Did yours come from his buddy with a speed shop that happened to take it out, cut the hoses and fuel lines and replace it with a tt iron block?? That was my bullshit story. The fact is, Zack greiner is just a kid, a shady kid at that. He barely graduated highschool 2 yrs ago.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:21 PM
TECH Regular

hes got a car on here for sale as well i almost bought it
Old 03-05-2009, 01:48 AM
Teching In

Default Yep- I was dumb

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!

I bought what was supposed to be an L92 starter (an 07/08 from what he posted above). PM's were sketchy at best & I never recieved any tracking info or notice that it was sent. I asked for shipping info, but I got the typical BS; lost receipt, etc...now I see why. Sure- it showed up, but it's a POS. Before I posted all this, I've given him a more than reasonable opportunity to resolve this, but (you guessed it), all I get is the same BS you'd expect.

In case any of you are as dumb as I am (by not checking the seller's feedback first), here is what you'll get:
**by the way, the postmaster called the HAZMAT team because it fit 'all the hallmarks of a suspicious package'**

Here's the supposed L92 starter, that, according to him, was this dirty / shitty because it it's been through a Michigan winter (where I grew up, BTW). This one has been kicked around a few years!!

Last edited by JJH98SS; 03-05-2009 at 02:21 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:06 PM
Teching In

I sent greinder03 money for some injectors and a fuel rail over a month ago and have still not received them.... I see he has been on the forum, but still not replies when I ask him what's going on. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.... any advice?
Old 03-05-2009, 10:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thelotspot
I sent greinder03 money for some injectors and a fuel rail over a month ago and have still not received them.... I see he has been on the forum, but still not replies when I ask him what's going on. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.... any advice?
Sure. Dont give him the benefit of the doubt. Just read this thread. If you payed by credit card, just call your CC company and refuse the charge. Money in less than 24 hours.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Staging Lane

i bought a 98Z from him.. he said if i heard any noise from the back of the car it was because it needed new rear brake pads(when i test drove it the roads were rough and snowy so i didn't notice any noise) and after i drove it 400 miles home the caliper bracket started grinding on the rotor... i assumed it was the brake pads until i saw that they were brand new and then i started taking things apart to figure out what the problem was and the whole axle slid out!! I took the rear end apart and the gears were cracked, one c-clip was missing, and there were some deep marks in the housing from the differential grinding into it. if he had been honest about it having rear end problems i wouldn't have had a problem with him but lied and tried to pass it off as something else instead and it makes me sick that i drove that thing on 400 miles of interstate with nothing but the brake caliper holding on the passenger side rear wheel. i haven't yet had a chance to give him a negative trader score but as soon as i can its going on there!
Old 03-09-2009, 10:59 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JJH98SS
BUYERS BEWARE!!!!

I bought what was supposed to be an L92 starter (an 07/08 from what he posted above). PM's were sketchy at best & I never recieved any tracking info or notice that it was sent. I asked for shipping info, but I got the typical BS; lost receipt, etc...now I see why. Sure- it showed up, but it's a POS. Before I posted all this, I've given him a more than reasonable opportunity to resolve this, but (you guessed it), all I get is the same BS you'd expect.

Here's the supposed L92 starter, that, according to him, was this dirty / shitty because it it's been through a Michigan winter (where I grew up, BTW). This one has been kicked around a few years!!
That is exactly how I got mine as well!!! It took him like 8 days to ship that ****, when he said he shipped it right away. Checked the post mark, and of course, he shipped it the same day I complained. BTW, i don't see how you think that is a old kicked around starter. Looks pretty damn new to me, and is how mine looked as well. Not defending the guy, just saying.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Teching In

Default Look closer.

Look cllosely at the scratch marks, the corrosion on the terminals, and the amount of road grime on (and in) it. It's at least 3-4 years old...no way is that from an 07 or 08... It also looks as if it's been disassembled at one point. Maybe I'll post better pics.

Either way- suspect seller, questionable parts, and questionable shipping. Not once has he offered to make this right- it's just the same BS tap dance over and over again. He's the type of kid that eventually gets his *** beat for running his mouth, or selling crap parts to someone who recognizes crap parts. What a douche.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So this guy starts a bunch of different accounts sales stuff to people and then either sends them junk or doesnt send it at all, and how is he not in jail? I mean - isnt it fraud of some kind? I'd think after screwing enough people over they would get the hint.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 02BeaugusWS6
i bought a 98Z from him.. he said if i heard any noise from the back of the car it was because it needed new rear brake pads(when i test drove it the roads were rough and snowy so i didn't notice any noise) and after i drove it 400 miles home the caliper bracket started grinding on the rotor... i assumed it was the brake pads until i saw that they were brand new and then i started taking things apart to figure out what the problem was and the whole axle slid out!! I took the rear end apart and the gears were cracked, one c-clip was missing, and there were some deep marks in the housing from the differential grinding into it. if he had been honest about it having rear end problems i wouldn't have had a problem with him but lied and tried to pass it off as something else instead and it makes me sick that i drove that thing on 400 miles of interstate with nothing but the brake caliper holding on the passenger side rear wheel. i haven't yet had a chance to give him a negative trader score but as soon as i can its going on there!
Was it a green 98 Z????? The one I was looking at had a different trans/rearend and I think ZO6 wheels?! WHAT A HOMO!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 01:36 AM
11 Second Club

Seems like this Greinder03 douche has this type of thread twice a month. He has other problems on other boards as well, but people still get fucked by this dude......

Quick Reply: Don't deal with Greinder03 ....!!!!!