Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

SCAM ALERT!! CHRIS RAYMER aka Orange350z

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 12:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man this is still going on lol? Someone text me the other day asking me if i was stirring stuff up on tech i geuss this is what they were talking about. Chris isnt a scammer or anything like that Like i said to Vic im sure it was all just a misunderstanding
Old 04-20-2009, 02:02 PM
TECH Resident

1. ok guys i cant speak to the poster of thsi thread due to i have pending charges against him but i want ppl to know that i sent pics of cam cam card and he got what was in the thread here are pics after he sent it back to me .
now if the poster wants to send me another check or via paypal payment for me to send it back to him i gladly will but i will not after all this be willing to help him out

2. this will be the last time i say anything about this on here or to anyone i have a date that i posted in the pic to show that its the cam i sent and a pic of the cam card to show that its the cam i had posted in the very first post i had no way is the cam in the pic the cam i sent or the cam i took a pic of yesterday idk what cam that is but certainly not the cam i sent
thank you to archoverseer, streetassain, and everyone else for seeing that i am not a scam and never will be !! thank you and i have nothing further to say or prove

3.yep me and vic had a convo the other day and both explained where we were coming from both agree on some terms and yes the shiny cam is on its way . will be there in great condition and hope he likes it and puts down good numbers.
so everyone sccreaming on this thread is gay homos, who have nothing better to do then try and understand a situation that y'all are unable too. lol anyways vic and i are good now and i will be waiting on that video vic. i cant wait to hear it in your car.!!
to everyone from texas talking that mess once again i never will nor had intentions to scam vic or anyone so *** yall

So lets get this str8...
So first you say you sent the right cam and cam card the first time. You state (in #1) that you have the cam you sent to Vic sitting in front of you, because he sent it back.
Then in statement #2 you claim that the pics Vic put up are not of the cam you sent. You would know, because according to you the cam you sent Vic is now sitting in front of you again because he sent it back. So you are saying Vic is full of ****, that the cam pics Vic put up are not the pics of the cam you sent.
You have the crusty cam sitting in front of you at this point (returned by vic), but you are claiming its the new one, and even go so far to put up pics of the new cam. So right here you are lieing and showing pics of a different cam, which will be demonstrated...

Then... suddenly you realize your GF sent the wrong cam to Vic, that Vic was right, and you are re-sending the correct cam? So you are telling me that when you got the cam sent back to you by Vic, and you opened the box and looked at the cam and cam card, you what..... didnt notice that it was the wrong cam?? You thought it was the right one? You didnt notice that you were supposed to send him a nice shiny one, and instead you sent him a crusty one with a cam card with different duration and liftnumbers on it?? But you posted pics of the cam (after it was sent back, showing that it was new and shiny). Then suddenly it dawned on you that the cam you had sent was the crusty one, and you suddenly found the proper cam in your home, even though it had been there all along as you were accusing Vic of lieing, scamming, being crazy, having 2 friends stick up for you, etc ?

Your story is full of holes, and those holes are plugged with bullshit. Sounds to me like you were going to scam him. you sent him some other crusty cam, and when Vic sent it back to you for the new cam you figured "hey, double score!" as now you had the cam and the money! You were content with lieing about this, claiming to have sent the proper cam, etc. But Vic made a stink, and called the cops who visited you at your work. You thern back tracked, and came up with your lame story.... that your gf shipped the wrong cam, etc etc. Meanwhile, your story contradicts itself left and right.
You claim your gf shipped the wrong cam... but then how is it that when Vic sent it back to you and you claimed to check it, and even take pics of it and post it, you were still claiming it was the right cam??

You were going to scam, and you lost the backbone once the cops got involved.
Take note, board members.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:36 PM
TECH Addict

Doh!!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 03:15 PM
TECH Resident

Doh indeed!!

Please tell me i am not the only one who sees the obvious contradictions in the guy's story?
Old 04-20-2009, 08:18 PM
TECH Regular

I thought paypal put the payment on hold and doesn't release it to the seller until it is confirmed that he/she got the item. Maybe that is only through ebay!

Any who this could easily be resolved if you sent the man the camshaft in the picture!!
Old 04-22-2009, 07:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by orange350z
yep me and vic had a convo the other day and both explained where we were coming from both agree on some terms and yes the shiny cam is on its way . will be there in great condition and hope he likes it and puts down good numbers.

so everyone sccreaming on this thread is gay homos, who have nothing better to do then try and understand a situation that y'all are unable too. lol anyways vic and i are good now and i will be waiting on that video vic. i cant wait to hear it in your car.!!

to everyone from texas talking that mess once again i never will nor had intentions to scam vic or anyone so *** yall
So you had shipped a rusty cam at the beginning, why? anyways if you had sent the right one all this BS wouldn't have started, glad you both are good friends now.

Quick Reply: SCAM ALERT!! CHRIS RAYMER aka Orange350z