Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

SCAM ALERT!! CHRIS RAYMER aka Orange350z

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 06:59 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by c3btch
But, think twice before you do step foot in our big bad state...I'D GLADLY HAND YOU YOUR ***!
You need to head over to the Texas section and see what we do to scammers in our Big Bad State. Maybe we need to move this to the Texas forum so we can show this guy how we really feel about scammers giving Texas a bad name.

And what officer would say "So you have the camshaft AND the guys money. No, thats not stealing... keep both."
Old 04-10-2009, 05:18 AM
11 Second Club

From what I was told, Chris sent the cam out yesterday, and should be on it's way to Vic as we speak. Again. Will be nice to see this all end.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

When and if I receive the shiny new camshaft and a cam card I will gladly post it up here and withdraw my fraud case. I was given a tracking # by Chris and I should receive the package on the 14th. I will report back to everyone here then. Thank you again to all the fellow members for all of your support.
Victor
Old 04-10-2009, 08:41 AM
Teching In

yep me and vic had a convo the other day and both explained where we were coming from both agree on some terms and yes the shiny cam is on its way . will be there in great condition and hope he likes it and puts down good numbers.

so everyone sccreaming on this thread is gay homos, who have nothing better to do then try and understand a situation that y'all are unable too. lol anyways vic and i are good now and i will be waiting on that video vic. i cant wait to hear it in your car.!!

to everyone from texas talking that mess once again i never will nor had intentions to scam vic or anyone so *** yall
Old 04-10-2009, 06:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by orange350z
yep me and vic had a convo the other day and both explained where we were coming from both agree on some terms and yes the shiny cam is on its way . will be there in great condition and hope he likes it and puts down good numbers.

so everyone sccreaming on this thread is gay homos, who have nothing better to do then try and understand a situation that y'all are unable too. lol anyways vic and i are good now and i will be waiting on that video vic. i cant wait to hear it in your car.!!

to everyone from texas talking that mess once again i never will nor had intentions to scam vic or anyone so *** yall
Old 04-10-2009, 07:13 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by orange350z

so if what you have been saying is true, then you are sending the same cam back to him for the second time. So lets see.... if the cam thats sahows up this time is to his liking, then either .......

A. you lied the first time and sent the wrong cam, and sent the right one this time. or....
B. you sent the same cam again and Vic is cool with it, meaning he is a bit off.

interesting. Vic, i hope you took good pics the first time of the first cam. Take some more of this cam, and compare. We will know who is lieing.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The first cam was a rusty piece of crap, plain and simple. I have 3 pictures of it. Chris told me that a new cam, as in the pics HE posted is in route, sent me a tracking number and will be to me on the 14th. I THANK EVERYONE HERE for your support. I will post here when I get the cam, the condition of it and if things are square then between Chris and myself. Again, I thank everyone here very much for all your support in helping me getting this matter resolved. Victor
Old 04-10-2009, 09:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I dont think I have ever seen a deal that had gone as far south as this one turn around the way it looks like it has. 350 & Vic are talking like they are friends now.

Thats awesome!
Old 04-10-2009, 10:10 PM
Teching In

Reading this entire thread just melted my ******* brain. Glad to see it worked out.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:39 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 94TransformulaCln
Reading this entire thread just melted my ******* brain. Glad to see it worked out.
We are not there yet. We have to wait until the 14th.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

WE ARE NOT THERE YET!! I will post up on the 14th. It will work out when I receive a new cam and a cam card.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Urban Legend
We are not there yet. We have to wait until the 14th.
the anticipation is killing me
Old 04-11-2009, 07:48 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LtTransAm91
the anticipation is killing me
You are funny. But I think our Vic Mackey will lose again.
Old 04-12-2009, 05:30 PM
TECH Regular

subscribed
Old 04-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Urban Legend
You are funny. But I think our Vic Mackey will lose again.
i dunno...im just waiting to see what happens. im hooked....
Old 04-13-2009, 12:34 AM
Teching In

This is like one of those 48 hour mystery shows. Its starts off boring but it stays on long enough you have to set and watch the show because you want to know what turns out. lol
Old 04-13-2009, 11:26 AM
TECH Addict

Goodness, 8 pages and 160 threads later, good to see its almost over,,ive been gone a week on vacation, came back and this was the first thread in my recent thread topics,,,ugh. Glad all the folks that count in here are now cool.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Low and behold!! I received a BRAND NEW Thunder Racing camshaft this time!!! Included was the cam card with matching serial numbers. If this was just sent in the first place none of this would have been necessary. Chris told me he had his girlfriend send me the cam the first time and she sent me the wrong one?!?! Whatever.... I got what I paid for this time around and I am satisfied.
Victor
Old 04-14-2009, 05:03 PM
TECH Addict

sun was in my eyes..
jupiter was out of line with venus..
my elbow itched..
i was tired..
my dog ate the first one..
etc..

Good to hear its over,,,,,,,,we are now finally there!!!

Old 04-14-2009, 05:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by unstable Vic
Low and behold!! I received a BRAND NEW Thunder Racing camshaft this time!!! Included was the cam card with matching serial numbers. If this was just sent in the first place none of this would have been necessary. Chris told me he had his girlfriend send me the cam the first time and she sent me the wrong one?!?! Whatever.... I got what I paid for this time around and I am satisfied.
Victor
I read the whole thread and I'm glad it worked out for ya! I just don't understand why people have to be difficult.

Quick Reply: SCAM ALERT!! CHRIS RAYMER aka Orange350z