Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

SCAM ALERT!! CHRIS RAYMER aka Orange350z

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 07:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default SCAM ALERT!! CHRIS RAYMER aka Orange350z

Chris sold me a "new" camshaft for $250. When I got it the cam was a rusty piece of junk. I returned it to him, at the cost of 13.00 shipping and got nothing back for a refund after he said he was sorry, he didn't know and promised me a refund. He lives in Orange, TX So basically I am out my $250 plus my $13 shipping to send the rusty piece of junk back to him. Here is the link to the original post. I contacted him via pm. I called him, emailed him, called him at work and nothing.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts...4-226-cam.html

Last edited by unstable Vic; 03-31-2009 at 04:28 PM. Reason: added link to my post
Old 03-30-2009, 09:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Link to post?
Old 03-31-2009, 04:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Link to post added.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:33 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know him personally let me see what I can do

Last edited by streetassasin; 04-01-2009 at 12:59 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:47 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by streetassasin
I know him personally let me see what I can do
this is what we need ppl to help out, get involved , thumbs up for streetassain
Old 03-31-2009, 05:41 PM
Teching In

ok guys i cant speak to the poster of thsi thread due to i have pending charges against him but i want ppl to know that i sent pics of cam cam card and he got what was in the thread here are pics after he sent it back to me

now if the poster wants to send me another check or via paypal payment for me to send it back to him i gladly will but i will not after all this be willing to help him out

sorry for the false information you have heard

thank you streetassasain and archoverseer for the info on this thread
Old 03-31-2009, 09:51 PM
11 Second Club

Sure is a nice looking, shiny rusty piece of junk. I can attest to seeing this cam before Chris shipped it off, and it was just fine. I wouldn't have hesitated to put it in my car, side for the size, which absolutely has nothing to do with the cam's condition. I'm really failing to see how the poster labeled this a "scam", as he received exactly what he paid for. Best of luck in getting all of this handled Chris.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:04 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ArchOverseer
Sure is a nice looking, shiny rusty piece of junk. I can attest to seeing this cam before Chris shipped it off, and it was just fine. I wouldn't have hesitated to put it in my car, side for the size, which absolutely has nothing to do with the cam's condition. I'm really failing to see how the poster labeled this a "scam", as he received exactly what he paid for. Best of luck in getting all of this handled Chris.

thank alot bro!
Old 04-01-2009, 08:38 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

really... whats wrong with that cam?
Old 04-01-2009, 09:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i fail to see that he sent you a POS cam that was all rusted and unusable???
Old 04-01-2009, 12:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That was NOT the cam sent to me. I received a rusty cam with NO cam card. I sent it back to him. I NEVER RECEIVED MY REFUND!! Now he wants another $250? You have got to be kidding me. Hey Chris, send me the cam in the picture, and we will call it even man. DO THE RIGHT THING! YOU NEVER SENT ME A REFUND FOR THE CAM I SENT BACK TO YOU. I even paid the $13.05 shipping to return it. I have 3 pictures of the cam you sent me in my camera phone. Remember Chris, I sent you the picks and you said, "Sorry man, now I know what my friend meant when he said the cam was dry." Then you told me to ship it back and you will refund me my money. I received NOTHING back from you. NOT ONE DIME. Send me the cam in the picture, and the cam card, or send me my refund is all that I am asking you to do. I bought the cam in good faith and received a rusty cam. Hey, maybe you sent the wrong one. Just send me the one in the pic, or my $250 and we can call this even. There is no need for all this mess Chris, just do the right thing. My money don't grow on trees you know. Victor
Old 04-01-2009, 12:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Chris, very clever of you not to state in your post you sent me a refund so I have your statement on record. So Chris, why do you ask for another $250 when you never sent me my refund in the first place??? If you want to lie that you sent me a refund, please submit proof, here in public. Or send me the nice new cam in the picture with the cam card. What you sent me is a rusty pos, no cam card at all. Hey all I want is the cam you promised me, I still need a cam, so do the right thing and send me WHAT I PAID FOR.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I just pmed the two fella's who said they know Chris Raymer and asked them to help me out. I included my phone number and hope they can get me the camshaft in the picture, with the card, OR, a refund. I only want what I paid for, or my money back. It is not fair that he has the camshaft and my $250. I can provide tracking number information for all interested parties. I can also post pics of the camshaft if someone can be so kind as to give me a call and walk me through how to get pics from my phone to this post. I have a blackberry. Thank you, Victor 917-696-5188
Old 04-01-2009, 12:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The bottom line here gentleman, I am still without a cam for my GTO. Also I am out $250. Why for the love of God would I send back a new cam that came with the card! I thought Chris was a nice fella when we talked about my car and his 408 motor vette he was building. Maybe he just got confused and sent the wrong camshaft. Hell, mistakes happen. No hard feelings, JUST SEND THE RIGHT CAM THEN, OR, MY REFUND and al will be forgotten. You see, it really can be that simple!!!
Old 04-01-2009, 12:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I would also like to state I never asked for or received any pictures of the cam or card. I trusted him. I would like to see some proof you sent me pics Chris. A photo to my email, pm, or phone with a time and date will do. This is yet another false statement. It is totally my fault for not asking for pictures and trusting a perfect stranger. I have all the pm's saved between myself and Chris, and never in any of them is any mention of me wanting pictures.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Launching!

you can get the pics off your phone by either sending them to your email address or plugging your phone to your computer and exporting them.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

pics of camshaft I received and these are the pics I sent Chris and streetassasin just now. Now can I get the new camshaft and the cam card or my refund...please?!?!
Attached Thumbnails SCAM ALERT!! CHRIS RAYMER aka Orange350z-camshaft-1.jpg   SCAM ALERT!! CHRIS RAYMER aka Orange350z-camshaft-2.jpg   SCAM ALERT!! CHRIS RAYMER aka Orange350z-camshaft-3.jpg  
Old 04-01-2009, 01:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Again Chris, I am willing to give you the benifit of the doubt and assume you sent me the wrong camshaft. Please just send me the camshaft in the picture, or send me my $250 back. All will be square bwtween us and I will withdraw my post and say you just made a mistake. This can end here and now. What do you say?
Old 04-01-2009, 01:26 PM
Teching In

this will be the last time i say anything about this on here or to anyone i have a date that i posted in the pic to show that its the cam i sent and a pic of the cam card to show that its the cam i had posted in the very first post i had no way is the cam in the pic the cam i sent or the cam i took a pic of yesterday idk what cam that is but certainly not the cam i sent

thank you to archoverseer, streetassain, and everyone else for seeing that i am not a scam and never will be !! thank you and i have nothing further to say or prove !
Old 04-01-2009, 01:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

THERE ARE NO PICS IN YOUR POST!!!!! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE POST #3 AND SEE THE ORIGINAL POST BY CHRIS SELLING THE CAM!! NO PICS!! You could have made the card in your picture anytime, and it is written over anyways. WHERE IS MY REFUND OR MY CAM !!

Quick Reply: SCAM ALERT!! CHRIS RAYMER aka Orange350z