Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

SCAM ALERT!! CHRIS RAYMER aka Orange350z

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 12:41 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why dont you (orange350z) just send him that cam in the pics and be done with this? cus at this point, you still got the cam (he shipped it back to you) and his money.

im sorry, but you cant have both...
Old 04-02-2009, 12:43 PM
TECH Addict

yep, avoiding both of you guys sounds like a good idea. what I dont get tho, especially after reading this thread> Has anyone done business with Unstable Vic? is why vic's trader rating is 0? he seems to buy and sell a bit yet theres no positive or negative feedback?
Old 04-02-2009, 03:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Havok2
why dont you (orange350z) just send him that cam in the pics and be done with this? cus at this point, you still got the cam (he shipped it back to you) and his money.

im sorry, but you cant have both...
I agree
Old 04-02-2009, 08:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I haven't bought and sold nothing for a long time. I wasn't into the car thing for a while because my mom passed away and I was really sad for a long time. It was hard enough just going to work, be a dad, take care of my 72 year old dad and keep the family together. I will take the good advice I was given by several forum members here. I thank you and I am sorry I went on as long as I did. My character is not in question here or what I bought and sold in the past. The issue here is me getting scammed by Chris, and me trying to get what I paid for, and to warn my fellow board members not to do business with him. I have nothing to sell so I don't understand why someone would say they need to avoid dealing with me.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:38 PM
11 Second Club

Alright, because I haven't piped up and gotten in anyone else's business, my manliness is being questioned? LoL, Vic, you're a riot. I guess you think of new things to post every 5-6 minutes, judging from your post pattern. From what I know, Chris sent you the cam. You took it upon yourself to send it back to him, and the cam was absolutely fine. The pictures you showed? You can't even identify what type of cam that is. I was at his house yesterday, and he pulled the cam from the box and showed me. It was in PRESTINE condition, with the LS1 confirmation writing on the end of it. Not sure what the technical term is, for that. Anyhow, posting his number and what not in a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD is kind of out of line. He has communicated with you, and from what I see, not hiding. Why you'd even send the cam back, and then request the cam AGAIN is beyond me, as it even in the best situation, could result in nothing but a waste of time. You'd do well not to question people you don't know.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:45 PM
Teching In

thanks and very well put archoverseer !! i couldnt have said it better myself and if a mod is looking at this plz close this thread due to it has personal information that i didnt ok myself.. thank you to everyone that understands and has honestly read this thread.. but seeing how he post every 5 mins and the lack of brains he uses, not to metion, all the other threads he has on here starting stuff and bad biz with other members i dont see how ppl could still see me in the wrong... anyways i dont hide at all if you wanna come to the big state and see how we do it !! CASTLE LAW look it up.. thats why i love my state bigger and better !!
Old 04-03-2009, 02:04 PM
Teching In

So you are keeping the cam and the money?
Old 04-03-2009, 02:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Damn orange350z.. That's real low.. He sent you the cam back. Either send him the right one back or send his money back. You little thief.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by ArchOverseer
Alright, because I haven't piped up and gotten in anyone else's business, my manliness is being questioned? LoL, Vic, you're a riot. I guess you think of new things to post every 5-6 minutes, judging from your post pattern. From what I know, Chris sent you the cam. You took it upon yourself to send it back to him, and the cam was absolutely fine. The pictures you showed? You can't even identify what type of cam that is. I was at his house yesterday, and he pulled the cam from the box and showed me. It was in PRESTINE condition, with the LS1 confirmation writing on the end of it. Not sure what the technical term is, for that. Anyhow, posting his number and what not in a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD is kind of out of line. He has communicated with you, and from what I see, not hiding. Why you'd even send the cam back, and then request the cam AGAIN is beyond me, as it even in the best situation, could result in nothing but a waste of time. You'd do well not to question people you don't know.
Then just have your friend send him the cam back. Simple as that
Old 04-03-2009, 04:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

archoverseer I don't understand why you are lying for the scammer Chris Raymer? Also you would do well not to lie for your friend. If the cam is so shiny and nice then send it back to me as I paid for it you fool. I will question any damn person I want . The cam he sent me was a rusty piece of crap, NOT the one in the picture. Ask Chris where my refund is? Your as much of a fool as your friend is. You just dont get it. I want the cam in the picture, or my money back and I will NOT stop until I get it. I am very far from finished with this. Chris, YOU ARE A THIEF, twist and turn and try to evade the fact all you want......YOU HAVE MY MONEY...AND I HAVE NO CAMSHAFT. SEND ME MY MONEY BACK OR THE RIGHT CAMSHAFT WITH THE CAM CARD. EVERYONE HERE KNOWS YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND ARCHIDIOT ARE FULL OF IT!!!!!!!!!
Chris, people see you wrong BECAUSE YOU KEPT THE CAM AND MY MONEY YOU THIEF! Lack of brains?? Yes for trusting a little boy like you.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by unstable Vic
archoverseer I don't understand why you are lying for the scammer Chris Raymer? Also you would do well not to lie for your friend. If the cam is so shiny and nice then send it back to me as I paid for it you fool. I will question any damn person I want . The cam he sent me was a rusty piece of crap, NOT the one in the picture. Ask Chris where my refund is? Your as much of a fool as your friend is. You just dont get it. I want the cam in the picture, or my money back and I will NOT stop until I get it. I am very far from finished with this. Chris, YOU ARE A THIEF, twist and turn and try to evade the fact all you want......YOU HAVE MY MONEY...AND I HAVE NO CAMSHAFT. SEND ME MY MONEY BACK OR THE RIGHT CAMSHAFT WITH THE CAM CARD. EVERYONE HERE KNOWS YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND ARCHIDIOT ARE FULL OF IT!!!!!!!!!
Chris, people see you wrong BECAUSE YOU KEPT THE CAM AND MY MONEY YOU THIEF! Lack of brains?? Yes for trusting a little boy like you.
No need to get on arch about all this, he said:
From what I know, Chris sent you the cam. You took it upon yourself to send it back to him, and the cam was absolutely fine.
key phrase there "FROM WHAT I KNOW", also its not cool to post Reymer's # either.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:44 PM
TECH Resident

Seems kind of funny that Chris has 1 (if not both cams), and the $250. Why not send the guy his money back, or the cam he agreed to purchase? you cannot keep both, it just doesnt work that way. From the lack of posts in this thread from you, it seems like you dont want to send a cam back, or do you want to refund his money, but you should do 1 or the other. Stop wasting VICs time and close your end of this deal. Sometimes people arent satisfied with what they buy, therefor you give them there money back and sell to someone else, simple as that.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:44 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by unstable Vic
As old as you are, you're a bit lacking on the maturity level, eh? I'm not lying for Chris. I've told you exactly what I've seen, and that is the cam you supposedly sent back, with not a HINT of rust, nor even wear. I've known Chris for years, and wouldn't expect him to scam anyone, much less for a meager 250 dollars. Archidiot? Real creative, guy. I'm done with this thread. I've told you what I know, and that's it. Look at my trader rating, dude. Betcha won't find a negative post on it, albeit, it's only a four, being I haven't done much business. I lie for no one, so take that theory and shove it. I'm out, peace.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Launching!

lol none of that matters, fact still remains orange has the cam and the money. So either vic should get the cam or gets a refund its that simple.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thank you. I want the cam to tell you the truth. The NEW ONE ARCHIDIOT saw. I bought it in good faith, and got a rusty piece of crap. I sent it back and was promised a refund. I got nothing. When Chris posted a pic of a nice shiny cam and said that is the new cam I sent back, I said send that one, or a refund. He sent NO REFUND and the nice new cam archidiot saw, well, if he was any friend of Chris and any kind of a man, he would tell his "buddy" send the guy the new cam like you said he was supposed to get in the first place, or send the refund. But archy chose to do nothing but defend a scammer and make himself look like a person of questionable character also. I don't understand how you can let your "friend" scam me and defend him? What kind of a looser are you? Oh and Archygirl, why don't you come and try to make me shove it tough guy? You better bring your girlfriends to help sweetheart.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So you OPENLY ADMIT YOU SAW A CAM THAT I SENT BACK???? Great!!!!! Now WHERE IS THE NEW CAM I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET OR MY REFUND???? YOU JUST BURRIED YOUR PAL ARCHY!! THIS GROUP OF IDIOTS GET BETTER AND BETTER!!!!
Old 04-03-2009, 09:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Streetassasin.....I got on good old arch because he said he saw the cam I sent back and it was prestine. That is calling me a liar and the 3 pictures I have a lie also. That is not true, and makes him a liar as much as Chris. Also he said Chris isn't hidind and communicating with me? You have got to be kidding? Chris is grasping at straws and evading the fact I HAVE NO NEW CAMSHAFT AND NO MONEY. WHY DONT ARCHOVERSEER JUST TELL HIS BUDDY TO DO THE RIGHT THING??? HE CANT KEEP BOTH!!!!! AS for me posting Chris Raymer the scammer's phone number for the moderators to have, that's too bad. If he wasn't a crook thief scammer he wouldn't have to deal with any of this now would he? HEY TOM........IT"S NOT COOL I GOT ROBBED FROM YOUR BUDDY NEITHER!!!!!
Old 04-03-2009, 10:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ORANGE Z AKA CHRIS RAYMER......You dont know how people still see you wrong? Maybe because you sent me a piece of crap camshaft, I sent it back, you didn't refund my money as promised by you, and when I called you out of hiding on this forum you post pics of a new camshaft that I was supposed to get!! So, people still see you "wrong" because you are a no good lying little boy and a scammer that is why people still see you "wrong" you jerk. I never got a refund, you have my $250 AND the $13.05 it COST ME TO RETURN THE RUSTY CRAP you sent me and I still have no cam for my car. People see you wrong because you are a piece of garbage and your friends are as miserable as you without ethics or morals because by sticking up for you they are condoning your behavior. You believe in KARMA Chris? I sure do.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:14 PM
SKI
11 Second Club

Send the money back.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

So let me get this straight. This Chris has the cam and your money?

Quick Reply: SCAM ALERT!! CHRIS RAYMER aka Orange350z