Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

SCAM ALERT!! CHRIS RAYMER aka Orange350z

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 12:02 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vic, jesus christ man chill. We get it, you feel screwed. Stop posting every 30 seconds, you are living up to your screen name.

Whether or not he sent you a rusty **** cam or a perfect cam no longer matters. The fact is whatever he sent yo, you sent it back. That means he should refund your money. If he wont, then he is a thief, plain and simple.

350Z, dude.... he sent you back the cam, which you admit. so send him his money back. If you dont, you are a thief.

Last edited by Johny GTO; 04-04-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:07 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'd kick his a$$, cause even if you sent the "pristein" cam back you should get your money back because "HE GOT HIS CAM BACK" its not like you supposedly sent the cam back and demanded money, he said he got his cam back you should get your money back. you might have to eat the 13 bucks for shipping it back but oh well. and as far as the castle law if you are going to talk smack and then hide in your house so you can use "dealy force to defend your self" your a punk. i generally don't have a problem with n e one on ls1tech but if some one did have a problem with me and wanted to come to my house, i would invite him to come to my house so i could use his face to wipe my drive way, you right texas is pretty cool, they do have alot of things bigger, bigger trucks, girls with bigger ***** and the biggest idiot obiously since you live there!
Old 04-04-2009, 12:35 AM
TECH Regular

To orange350z, I'm sure you've already spent the money so just eat the $13 and ship him the cam with the cam card back that you showed a picture of. Unstable vic already said that would be fine. This way your name stops being dragged in the mud and this thread can be resolved.- In my 12 years of being a store manager I have learned that if you make 1 person happy they may tell a friend or two, but if you make 1 person dissastified they will tell everyone! Just make things right. All it will cost is $13 in shipping.

PS. unstable vic, It was in poor taste to post someones personal information on a site for everyone to see. I know your upset but that is not the way to get things resolved it just makes the other party that much more upset. What you should do is go back and edit the info out of your posts. Then state that if a Mod wants the info you can pm it to them. Then put up a new post saying that you have removed the information and that hopefully the two of you can resolve this nicely. Both parties feel wronged but lets try to get this resolved nicely and without any more harsh words toward one another. I gave my suggestion and if everyone follows this should be resolved.

Last edited by Hamrdown; 04-04-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:09 AM
TECH Resident

you 2 guys (above this post) are exactly right.

350Z, send him his money, or send him the cam. Since you claim you sent the cam, he claims it was crap, blah blah, just send him his money back. it wont cost you a dime to refund his money. Otherwise, you are a scammer, as you kept the money once he sent back the sale item.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:26 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are we done yet?
Old 04-04-2009, 01:49 AM
Staging Lane

i guess so?
Old 04-04-2009, 02:00 AM
Launching!

at this thread! Ridiculous!
Old 04-04-2009, 03:32 AM
12 Second Club

you could pm the mods him number and its not cool that you send me 456 text messages a day. There was no need to call archoverseer a ******* either. The only cam reymer had was the one pictured. Its funny that his pic is of the whole cam and yours is just a blurry close up of the lobes.... I done with this **** I was tryin to help you but you lost me when you ******* pissed me off with all the texts and threating a friend of mine that wasnt even involved, he just gave his opinion on the situation.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:40 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by streetassasin
you could pm the mods him number and its not cool that you send me 456 text messages a day. There was no need to call archoverseer a ******* either. The only cam reymer had was the one pictured. Its funny that his pic is of the whole cam and yours is just a blurry close up of the lobes.... I done with this **** I was tryin to help you but you lost me when you ******* pissed me off with all the texts and threating a friend of mine that wasnt even involved, he just gave his opinion on the situation.

Sure his actions were pretty intense but I guarantee you'd feel the same way if someone conned you out of $250. **** how you or your friends feel - look at the bigger picture. This guy sent $250 for a camshaft and got the wrong one (giving him the benfit of the doubt) and he sent the camshaft back in hopes of recieving his money OR the correct camshaft in return. Your friend CAN'T keep both the camshaft and the money. That's the big picture my friend. That's why the internet is a shiesty place to sell/buy because asshats like these exhist.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Gentleman this will be my last post on here. 1}To Tom(streetassasin) thank you for nothing and the only one threatened was me with the "castle law". The blurry close-ups were taken with a camera phone and sent to Chris before I sent the cam back the same day! Your "friend" archoverseer is guilty of lying and trying to cover up Chris Raymer's fraud, and for being a little punk. 2)To Archoverseer, you are a liar and a fool and I would love to come down to Texas and visit family I have there and stop bye to say hello to you and your girlfriends. Yes I have family there about 87 miles from where Chris works.
3} I love Texas also!!!! I lived there for 4 years. MY SON"S NAME IS AUSTIN!!!!! lolol, very uncommon name here in New York I must admit...lol.
4} TO CHRIS RAYMER!!!!! What I am working on and will be sent out next week is an information packet containing a cover letter of your fraud in the order it was carried out, enhanced clear pictures of the cam journals rusted and pitted in full color, a copy of our pm's showing a very friendly and straight forward business transaction, my 5 cancellations from paypal for my money request, the messages where archoverseer admits you have the cam back, my police report on you, 2 signed and notorised statements by people who saw the rusty cam [one person being a retired chief of detectives for the nypd central booking unit], and of course your reference to the castle law. I have 8 of these packets going out next week to your local police, ALL your bosses and manager, your parents and a few others we will leave as a surprise for you. Someone will realize your true character. This $250 you think you beat me for will cost you dearly.
I want to thank the fellow honest members of this forum for there support. I would also like to apologize for the amount of texts and drama. Thank you and have a nice day
God Bless our brave troops keeping our country safe.
Victor
Old 04-04-2009, 08:35 AM

So we are not done then?
Old 04-04-2009, 08:50 AM
Staging Lane

That sucks Vic! Seems as though from what i'm reading is you got the wrong cam you sent it back, you want money back or correct cam, whats so difficult about sending right cam or money back? the z guy hasnt said nothing about him having money and cam, he says he has cam he got from you but not one time does he say "oh i have his money to and the cam" z do have anything to say about this?
Old 04-04-2009, 09:44 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1badzee
Sure his actions were pretty intense but I guarantee you'd feel the same way if someone conned you out of $250. **** how you or your friends feel - look at the bigger picture. This guy sent $250 for a camshaft and got the wrong one (giving him the benfit of the doubt) and he sent the camshaft back in hopes of recieving his money OR the correct camshaft in return. Your friend CAN'T keep both the camshaft and the money. That's the big picture my friend. That's why the internet is a shiesty place to sell/buy because asshats like these exhist.
Oh I know I would but I can almost garuntee you the cam reymer sent vic was the brand new one
Originally Posted by unstable Vic
Gentleman this will be my last post on here. 1}To Tom(streetassasin) thank you for nothing and the only one threatened was me with the "castle law". The blurry close-ups were taken with a camera phone and sent to Chris before I sent the cam back the same day! Your "friend" archoverseer is guilty of lying and trying to cover up Chris Raymer's fraud, and for being a little punk. 2)To Archoverseer, you are a liar and a fool and I would love to come down to Texas and visit family I have there and stop bye to say hello to you and your girlfriends. Yes I have family there about 87 miles from where Chris works.
3} I love Texas also!!!! I lived there for 4 years. MY SON"S NAME IS AUSTIN!!!!! lolol, very uncommon name here in New York I must admit...lol.
4} TO CHRIS RAYMER!!!!! What I am working on and will be sent out next week is an information packet containing a cover letter of your fraud in the order it was carried out, enhanced clear pictures of the cam journals rusted and pitted in full color, a copy of our pm's showing a very friendly and straight forward business transaction, my 5 cancellations from paypal for my money request, the messages where archoverseer admits you have the cam back, my police report on you, 2 signed and notorised statements by people who saw the rusty cam [one person being a retired chief of detectives for the nypd central booking unit], and of course your reference to the castle law. I have 8 of these packets going out next week to your local police, ALL your bosses and manager, your parents and a few others we will leave as a surprise for you. Someone will realize your true character. This $250 you think you beat me for will cost you dearly.
I want to thank the fellow honest members of this forum for there support. I would also like to apologize for the amount of texts and drama. Thank you and have a nice day
God Bless our brave troops keeping our country safe.
Victor
1. Thanks for nothing? just a fyi I told reymer he should send you the cam again, dick.
2. Man I dont see arch lying about this.
I made p0st #52 at 4:40 pm yesterday, vic decided to text me right away, convo went like this:

Vic: 4:43pm: Tom, you have to read what someone named archasshole or what ever wrote! He hung chris unadvertedly by saying he saw the cam just today at Chris' house shiny and new! They just as well admitted he has the cam and I got nothing!

Me 4:45: Arch is one of my good friends........

Vic 4:45: Well why is he siding with Chris? Can you talk to him for me?

Vic 4:46: Can you ask him not to get then with Chris fraud?

Vic 4:50: Why would he think its ok for chris to keep the new cam and money? Damn Tom, you better keep youe **** locked up tight at night becuase people are starting to show their true colors.

Vic 4:52: Man hasent this **** gone on long enough? lol

That really pissed me off saying my buddies are going to come jack my **** at night, sure you might be have a disagreement but to say they will come steal my stuff at night?

Again I told arch and orange350 the same thing: Reymer should resend the cam, vic pays for shipping.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:54 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Urban Legend
So we are not done then?
i guess not???
Old 04-04-2009, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by LtTransAm91
i guess not???
****'s about to hit the fan. Imagine that, really.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Teching In

haha, little pieces of **** everywhere!!! thats what happens when **** hits a fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYxvV...eature=related
Old 04-04-2009, 04:03 PM
On The Tree

Is it really that hard to give someone their money back? God damn, ******* thieves.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Posting personal info is not uncommon on here. I have seen peoples info on their homes, cars, jobs, all kinda crap when they rip someone off. Once they rip someone a new one they wave their privacy on the forum the scam took place IMO.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Oh I know I would but I can almost garuntee you the cam reymer sent vic was the brand new one.
key word here is almost. i cant belive for one second vic would mail back a perfectly good cam.who the **** would? or mail back a shitty one and scam the money back. vic appears to adament to get his money back if it was a scam on his side i think he would have given up by now. since this dick has kept the money and cam and hasnt said anything else, it appears hes is the shady one to most all of us.

Again I told arch and orange350 the same thing: Reymer should resend the cam, vic pays for shipping.
Vics waited almost a month for this cam ,cuz your so called friend is a shady dick. why the **** should he pay shipping twice?

Last edited by SMALLBLOCKHERO; 04-05-2009 at 05:58 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-05-2009, 02:33 AM
11 Second Club

I love how my name is being drug through the mud, when I've simply stated my opinion on what's going on, and the facts that I do know. Not once have I lied for Chris, nor ANYONE. And insinuating that I, or Chris, would steal Thomas's parts? Keep reachin' man. If you've got all of this in the works, I'm sure Chris is reading this. So, either try and work it out with him, or go through with all you're talking about doing. But do NOT bring my name into it again, as I have nothing to do with this, except for the few things I've confirmed, and shared my opinion on. And Vic....If you wanna make this personal with someone who doesn't even have anything to do with the situation, your maturity level is showing again.

Quick Reply: SCAM ALERT!! CHRIS RAYMER aka Orange350z