Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

SCAM ALERT!! CHRIS RAYMER aka Orange350z

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 08:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey man, all I want is my camshaft, the new one you said you saw, or my refund arch. Why the heck don't you talk some sense into your friend before he gets into this deeper with me? I am just pissed off at you I guess for not doing the right thing and telling your buddy Chris that he cant keep the new cam and my money. There is nothing to work out arch, I want what I paid for, or my money back. Thank you for confirming you saw a new camshaft though! That wasn't the one he sent me arch. Now be a real friend to Chris and have him mail it off to me with the cam card or my money back. Thank you.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The bottom line here is I still would rather the cam. A new cam is about $400. I thought $250 was a great deal and Chris seemed very friendly and a car guy like myself and the rest of us. Man I hate when stuff like this happens. It can make a person really jaded from doing business over the internet. This will soon become a major thorn in Chris Raymer's side if I dont get my money or new cam. Next week I will send out the information packets on Chris to his family, police, job...etc. Then I will follow up with legal action. There are government agencies that this sort of thing get reported to and I will follow all legal paths to recovering my money.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you called and spoke with the police in his area? If not call and see if a detective will go out to his job and talk with him which they will maybe not that second but they will if a law has been broken, that way it can be settled. If you sent a check or used the mail service and didn't get what you wanted it's called mail fraud. Call his local police station and talk with them if anything can be done they will tell you. If not then don't continue you have already made your point and that is all that can be done by using this forum.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Arch, I think the reason you are being drug through the mud is because you jumped into the mud on your own remember? You tried to defend the indefensable. In hindsight you probably wished you would have just stayed out of it, but we live and learn.

If you are gonna be mad at someone be mad at your so called friend that let you put yourself out there knowing he was in the wrong.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how cares about the he said she said bull sh$$ press charges and get his *** some jail time or cleaning the high way time. lol!!!!!
Old 04-06-2009, 09:22 AM
TECH Addict

Old 04-06-2009, 10:59 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are we there yet?
Old 04-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Staging Lane

Old 04-06-2009, 12:41 PM
TECH Addict

Are we there yet?
nada,,
Old 04-06-2009, 03:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nope, nothing yet. I guess there off trying to rob the local 7-11 or something.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Originally Posted by ArchOverseer
I love how my name is being drug through the mud, when I've simply stated my opinion on what's going on, and the facts that I do know.
What are these facts? Your name is getting drug through the mud by yourself, sticking and associating with someone who ripped off another fellow member, puts you next to him.

Honestly would you send back a brand new cam you paid $250 for? NO, Would anyone send back a brand new cam for $250 for NO. Then why did he send it back in the first place? He wouldnt.

If it was perfect he could have sold it himself and not ate a $13 shipping fee.

Just doesnt make any sense at all and unless you are really good friends of his, or are in on this scam with him, either way the only way to wash your hands of him it to help the OP get either the cam or money that he is owed.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

And honestly everyone makes mistakes, so it 350z had 2 cams and accidentally shipped out the bad one, then just make it right and send the money or the cam but in no right of any circumstance do you have the right to keep both. Even VIC says all he wants is the cam, which is very reasonable.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thank you VERY much 408 trans am. There is no way I would send back a good cam. The bottom line is I STILL NEEED A CAM!!! I would MUCH rather the new cam then the money.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:29 PM
Teching In

ok ppl everyone needs to grow up i never once said i wouldnt send the same exact cam back to op all i stated in the first page was if he wanted me too then he would have to send me another payment i will not pay for shipping twice hell i didnt even charge in for shipping the first time....

now, heres the thing i have to look at the whole picture. i have charges pending with orange pd beaumont pd for him talking to my bosses the way he did and now federal charges b/c i have him on a voicemail telling me he is a federal marshall and they have taking my phone and recorded the message ... see you cant record someone without them knowing it so if he would have told me that on the phone he wouldnt have a problem just stupid, but when he knew he was being recorded and he did since its a voiccemail then that is subject for inturpetation of a federal police officer. which means yes you got it, federal offense! which i have to call the houston's marshall office tomorrow and let them know that orange pd and beamount has reports on this same guy.. they also checked first time i called to see if they even had a man by op's name and nope they dont so with that said i think the bad mouthing and **** talking i and my friend has taking here is worth nothing. i will say this until charges are finished with orange pd and beaumont pd along with federal i will not in anyway be in contact with op!! due to they tell me not to

and best believe they have a copy of this thread here where my name email and phone number has been giving out and will be faxed to houstons federal marshalls office tomorrow during the call with the director at that time

now to everyone that talked mess this is why i havent done anythning for op due to i was told not to by police, the same law that yall keep telling op to contact.. btw i will have this cam ready to ship after this is taking care of.. i wont sell it or get rid of it or anything, i have never once stepped out of line here and nor will i.

sorry for the long message if op would have been polite and understanding of the situation we had then things would have been different but calling me and threating me before i have the cam back wont work. everyone is getting ahlf story from op and i cant type that much or care to. Archoverseer has been on this forum for a long time and is respected here so leave his name out of it thank you everyone this thread is over to me
Old 04-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Launching!

took me a good 5 min to TRY and read that
Old 04-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Originally Posted by orange350z
ok ppl everyone needs to grow up i never once said i wouldnt send the same exact cam back to op all i stated in the first page was if he wanted me too then he would have to send me another payment i will not pay for shipping twice hell i didnt even charge in for shipping the first time....

now, heres the thing i have to look at the whole picture. i have charges pending with orange pd beaumont pd for him talking to my bosses the way he did and now federal charges b/c i have him on a voicemail telling me he is a federal marshall and they have taking my phone and recorded the message ... see you cant record someone without them knowing it so if he would have told me that on the phone he wouldnt have a problem just stupid, but when he knew he was being recorded and he did since its a voiccemail then that is subject for inturpetation of a federal police officer. which means yes you got it, federal offense! which i have to call the houston's marshall office tomorrow and let them know that orange pd and beamount has reports on this same guy.. they also checked first time i called to see if they even had a man by op's name and nope they dont so with that said i think the bad mouthing and **** talking i and my friend has taking here is worth nothing. i will say this until charges are finished with orange pd and beaumont pd along with federal i will not in anyway be in contact with op!! due to they tell me not to

and best believe they have a copy of this thread here where my name email and phone number has been giving out and will be faxed to houstons federal marshalls office tomorrow during the call with the director at that time

now to everyone that talked mess this is why i havent done anythning for op due to i was told not to by police, the same law that yall keep telling op to contact.. btw i will have this cam ready to ship after this is taking care of.. i wont sell it or get rid of it or anything, i have never once stepped out of line here and nor will i.

sorry for the long message if op would have been polite and understanding of the situation we had then things would have been different but calling me and threating me before i have the cam back wont work. everyone is getting ahlf story from op and i cant type that much or care to. Archoverseer has been on this forum for a long time and is respected here so leave his name out of it thank you everyone this thread is over to me
I just read this whole thread and I think everyone would appreciate it if you never posted anything for sale here again. The way you've done business and the lack of communication is completely unacceptable IMO.

Some words of advice if you do plan on selling anything online again. Post bright detailed photos of the product you're selling as well as the package it is being shipped in before the sale. That way if you are really a decent seller and not a scammer, you will have plenty of proof of the quality of the product you sold.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:52 AM
Teching In

Karma... it might catch up to you tomorrow, or 20 years from now, but it will evenutally make its way back to you. (o:
Old 04-07-2009, 08:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Chris, you are never getting another dime from me, nor did you ever ask me for more shipping. I also have a police report on you for fraud. You can call anyone you want and make all the threats you want, the bottom line is you sent me a rusty cam that I have pictures of, I sent it back with your knowledge that it was being returned, and received no refund. When you stated in your pics the cam is shiny and new, I said ok send me that one. You haven't sent anything. Now your telling everyone here the police are telling you to not send me the camshaft? You have got to be kidding me. Get a life. Then you threaten me with the "castle law" like I am going to fly across the country to harm you. Man, you get better and better with your nonsense. Also by the way your message is written you seem irrational and erratic in your post. I suggest you take the $250 you STOLE from me and get some serious psychological counseling. I am done with this once and for all and will buy my parts new or used only at a swap meet where I can see and touch them..lol. If Chris has a change of heart and finds his morals and sends me the cam I will be MORE THEN HAPPY to post pics of it and completely retract my statements of fraud.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Teching In

Thumbs down

Let me just say to you Unstoppable Vic you are the mental case. I've seen the cam myself and NOT ONE SINGLE PART ON IT WAS RUSTED. I saw it go into the box and be shipped to you. You sent the part back on your own free will and that's not Chris fault. You want to bash everyone on this site when you are the "Mature Adult"...Ummm NO WAY! There is no way that this isn't going to bite you in the ***. You are seriously acting like a 5 year old. You saw the cam before you purchased it and you got the same exact cam that you saw. Grow up and quit scamming people yourself. I will be glad when this ridiculous thread is solved because it's all a bunch of bullshit that you are trying to pull. KARMA BAYBEE that's all I have to say! Go twiddle your thumbs, or get a real job so you aren't sitting on the computer all day typing back and forth to yourself! Come threaten someone from Texas again and I'll handle your *** loser.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:09 PM
TECH Addict

Man this is gettin deep, now we have this first time poster ^ gettin upset about Vic being the scammer!!!! Did you even read this topic? Probablly the same dude with the money and the cams....

Handle your a$$ huh, (can we say butt pirate on here?)

Quick Reply: SCAM ALERT!! CHRIS RAYMER aka Orange350z