Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

SVT THIS...Scammer?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SVT THIS...Scammer?

yup dont buy from this guy bought tail lights from this guy after waiting almost 3 weeks just to find out when i open the package that the tail lights screw to lock it from the inside are gone its like it was taken out, you mights have all the traders rating but you sold me a broken tail lights and i would not recommend buying from this guy
Old 05-05-2009, 07:13 PM
Launching!

i already emailed him, im not saying hes a scammer i just said i wont recommend buying from this guy base on my experience, if your going to shipped something dont you want to package it your own self so that way you know when it left your hand its all good?? i mean it could have been miss handled by the guy who wrapped it but you should have wrapped it yourself, now if it was dropped during when it was getting shipped or whatever then there would have been some evidence inside but there wasnt at all...plus i waited 3 weeks for this package so if you were in my shoes you would not be having any fun right now
Old 05-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Launching!

Heres the situation, i bought a tail lights from this guy, ill make it short, i recieve the tail light but it was broken, the screw for both tail light wasnt there so obiviously i cant lock it from the inside without the screw, now if the package was damage during the shipping then the screw would have been inside the box but they were not, so that leaves me with the idea whoever pack it broke it then shipped it anyway and the seller never pack it himself hes reason to busy with work school etc, he just drop it off to a packing company and let them handle the packing, which is kind of stupid and thats why we are in these situation, cuz in my opinion when your selling something would you not want to pack it your own self so that way you know when it leaves your hand its all good?? but he didnt do that he didnt even bother checking the package after it was packed he just simply took it to packing company and said i need this pack never bother too look after it was done packing, So as you can see why i would have a beef as buyer and how i want my money back.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:16 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I paid a packing company to pack the tail lights. You told me that the USPS shipping was taking to long and you wanted to buy a set locally so you could use the car until mine came.

I have PICTURES AND VIDEO of the lights before they shipped.

You filed a paypal dispute against me AND YOU LOST THE DISPUTE

I have PERFECT trader feedback on this site for years.

I have refunded $175 cash to someone WITHOUT ASKING FOR THE PART THEY WERE UNHAPPY WITH BACK
I personally think you broke the light and want me to pay for it. I would not scam someone for $80 when I am trying to sell a whole car. You are honestly just an immature individual who cannot accept that I am right.

Even Paypal agrees.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Launching!

Immature??? i had to buy smoke signal tail lights from somebody cuz the tail lights i got from you are broken DUDE!! thanks for nothing!!!, and you cant packed your own **** thats why this happend, just letting everybody know if you buy from this guys make sure he pack it himself or a similar situation mgiht happend to you, im not scamming you its $100 seriously, nothing more i can do i lost and thats that but im not backing down from what i said, im done with it i bought a new tail light cover instead , all i am doing now is giving a warning to people who reads this thread about dealing with you and how you dont pack your own **** and what it could happend.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:53 PM
TECH Addict

i pay professionals to pack all items. It is not my fault you broke something.

why don't you tell everyone that you filed a paypal suit against me

then, why don't you go ahead and tell them that paypal took my side 100% and dropped the case completely. That should be enough evidence that your claim is b.s.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:01 PM
Launching!

like i said im done with this thread, all i am trying to do now is alert people who buys stuff from you that what happend to me can happend to somebody here, i doubt you paid proffesional to pack my stuff if you did we wouldnt be in this situation bro!, and yes paypal took your side thats all good im over with like i said just bought be some smoke tail light covers, just for the hell of it i shipped the same piece of **** tail light that i got back to that packing place u so called professional, im actually happy i got covers instead of tail lights that way i can just take it out whenever i should have just done that in the first place then none of these would happend but i like i said im done with it and i STAND BY WHAT I SAID! moving on...
Old 05-10-2009, 12:40 AM
TECH Addict

Well all buyers can be assured when doing business with me that

My over 20 positive trader feedbacks on this site, 75+ positive ebay transactions, and me WINNING the paypal case speak for themselves.

I have pictures and videos of the part in question with dates corresponding with packaging receipt from the professional packing company if any individual wants to that this person is a liar and I am the trustworthy individual I (and paypal, ebay and 20+ people on this site) claim that I am.