Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of XplicitPerformance

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 10:01 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by corvettelover
I agreed to pay for return shipping if the seller would refund me the $410. I'll even drop the Internet Crime Center complain as well as the Amex dispute. I'll just have to wait and see what he decides to do.
Don't pay shipping, this guy owes you every cent back. I had to deal with someone like this last year. I would talk to a supervisor with your CC company. They can revers the charges and you can just toss the stall in the trash lol.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

x2 dont you pay returning shipping....its his fault.....he is the shady one .....
Old 10-26-2009, 11:01 AM
TECH Regular

Ya. I wouldnt pay that POS another dime. You handled it alot better than I would have. I would have found him and stuck a size 13 up his A$$
Old 10-26-2009, 11:39 AM
On The Tree

I won't be around a computer until tomorrow afternoon (Going to Eagles/Redskins game). Hopefully "Dru" will have wised up by then and refunded me my money.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:46 PM
Launching!

I dont think this guy is going to do anything at all. Like that dark demon guy, he hasnt shown his face again.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

He says its not a shop but, i remember a while back, he was looking for someone who has been thru "the tuning school" course to work for him.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fun-Formula98
Funny this thread popped up... I picked up a hood from this guy(XplicitPerformance) about 5 months ago... He advertised it as a WS6 hood. He told me it came off of his brothers T/A. Me, never seeing one OFF the car, I bought it because it looked like a WS6 hood to me... Well come to find out it was an SLP HO hood... Not that it really mattered because I never used the hood and sold it for what i paid for it.
But he lied about what the hood was and where it came from, if it really did come off of his brothers T/A ANYONE one with ANY knowledge about these cars would know that is was NOT a WS6 hood... I thought about leaving him bad feedback for selling me something different than what was advertised. BUT, I left him positive feedback before i figured out what the hood really was...

You did not pick up anything. I delivered to you. It was on a Ws6 car. How did I lie about the hood? I told you it was not an OEM Ws6 ram air hood and even brought it to show you before you bought it. Not only that I called ahead of time to alert you of a crack I found before I even drove to your location to deliver the hood. Such a raw deal My buddy even wanted the hood after I had already told you it was yours. I sold it to you cause you had 1st "dibs"

Last edited by XplicitPerformance; 10-26-2009 at 01:53 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
He says its not a shop but, i remember a while back, he was looking for someone who has been thru "the tuning school" course to work for him.
where was this? Show me a post.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
where was this? Show me a post.
who cares!!!

Refund the dude his money! you SCAMMED him.
(I'm surprised tech still allows this tool to be on here)
Old 10-26-2009, 02:56 PM
Launching!

Not having read through all of this mess...

IMO, you should not purchase a part for that kind of money without pics to verify it is what it is. Its just one of the things you do when you are doing business online. That is unless you are purchasing brand new parts. If they can't send pics, and you don't know who they are personally, then don't buy it, simple as that.

I've got people asking for pics of a $20 part and I'll send them if I've got the time.

Then on top of that, you waited 2 months to verify it was what you wanted. Hate to say it, but you're in the wrong hobby or doing it the wrong way when you pick up a part and can't verify it yourself or have buddies verify it when you get it.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:18 AM
Teching In

It was on a Ws6 car.
so this makes all parts WS6 parts? so if i make a card board cowl hood and put it on there its a WS6 hood right? i wouldnt be lieing b/c its on a WS6....

stop being a deuchfag and just give the man his money back. im sure some day you will get the **** end of the stick and i hope its on something like a house that caves in on your sorry *** as you are sleeping.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:15 AM
On The Tree

I went as far to offer to pay for return shipping and still nothing.

I was kinda looking forward to video taping everything from showing the stall, to packing it, to driving it to UPS, to handing it over to UPS and posting it here..lol

Oh well, I'll just let the people I reported it to take it and determine the outcome.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:47 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow whatever rep this guy had is long gone... he probably could give a part away here...
Old 10-27-2009, 11:58 AM
10 Second Club

A reputable company would refund the $$$ on the TC ( maybe minus S&H) or split it 50/50 after it comes to light the TC was not as advertised…shame on any company for not doing minimal homework prior to the resell to verify what they were selling…..
IMHO, there is some contributory negligence on the buyer for not insisting on pics and asking the right questions………..a lesson well learned I bet eh Tom!
Old 10-27-2009, 12:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by allthrottle&nobottle
A reputable company would refund the $$$ on the TC ( maybe minus S&H) or split it 50/50 after it comes to light the TC was not as advertised…shame on any company for not doing minimal homework prior to the resell to verify what they were selling…..
IMHO, there is some contributory negligence on the buyer for not insisting on pics and asking the right questions………..a lesson well learned I bet eh Tom!
You betya Steve.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:10 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate Scammers.... you deserve a refund.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:19 PM
11 Second Club

refund him the money.
its NOT a yank, it was REFLSHED with other COMPANIES INTERNALS and LABOR
Old 10-27-2009, 12:19 PM
11 Second Club

YANKS rep is not online, its the reflashing company
Old 10-27-2009, 02:06 PM
11 Second Club

assuming we are a business is wrong.

2nd of all two months have gone by. You name one business that offers a refund after 2 months.

3rd of all I bought the converter with a car. We were told it was a yank as well.

Good day.
Garden Ridge offers refunds up to 60 days with receipt
SAMS and Costco offer refunds up to 1 year with receipt, store credit without
JEGS offers up to 1 year

Just a few that offer refunds that are businesses......

Just because you were told something doesn't make it right. That's just like saying, "Jump off this cliff, it's only 10 feet, you will survive", when really it's 1,000 feet and you know your gonna die.

Good luck corvettelover!
Old 10-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Domsz06
Garden Ridge offers refunds up to 60 days with receipt
SAMS and Costco offer refunds up to 1 year with receipt, store credit without
JEGS offers up to 1 year

Just a few that offer refunds that are businesses......

Just because you were told something doesn't make it right. That's just like saying, "Jump off this cliff, it's only 10 feet, you will survive", when really it's 1,000 feet and you know your gonna die.

Good luck corvettelover!
this was not sold as a business. Last time I checked used performance parts came with no refunds.

Corvettelover let me know when you get something rolling on your end. I have alerted my local authorities and my attorney.

Quick Reply: Beware of XplicitPerformance