Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Watch out for SScamaro1384

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010 | 02:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Watch out for SScamaro1384

Well we got this all cleared up!!!!!!! thanks man for taking care of it!Well To make a long story short in october I sold a set of bmr lowering springs to him, he paypaled me the money well shipping got all kinds of screwed up he got them late, Then tells me there the wrong springs that there not the sportlines or something like that, Well I said Ill refund his money an he send me the springs back well my paypal was down so after a bit of waiting for it I sent him a money order which somehow managed to get lost! In mail just now got my money back off it. So I paypaled him the money from my dads paypal account Well as i was doing it my dad said why are you sending him money I told him the story then he says well what if he screws you over an of course i said he wont its ls1tech cool folks on there. Well here it is january an I still havent recieved the springs or my paypal refund now, He said a month ago he was going to refund my money since the springs somehow managed to get lost in the mail AGAIN!! Since then I have sent him a couple pms. No reply! I just sent another one to him an I have all my sent an recieved pms in my inbox, I can post if needed, All i want is either my springs or money back, Doesnt matter to me, I dont see how they was the wrong springs anyhow. But since he said they were I was doing what was right. Which I got fucked for doing! Dude just tell me straight up you fucked me, Ive been on tech since 2004 Just man up no more excuses. Edit here is a pm he just sent me so this shows what kind of person he is

From SSCAMARO= (lets not forget u dicked me around on the original 65 bucks for over a month and got a buncha bs excuses from u. iwill paypal u the punk *** 65 dollars in a couple days. Just giving u a taste of your own medicine. Send another pm with your bullshit threats and **** talking garbage and iwont send u a ******* dime.)

Last edited by flippincamaro; 01-31-2010 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Added a pm he sent
Old 01-08-2010 | 07:14 AM
On The Tree

Its sucks when people rip each other off,you cant trust anyone anymore and it suck.the world is not the same.good luck wtih the springs.
Old 01-08-2010 | 09:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

I am seriously thinking of dealing on ebay only.... In the past 2 months i have been screwed by misrepresented items on here.

Man up people.
Old 01-08-2010 | 09:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by flippincamaro
Well To make a long story short in october I sold a set of bmr lowering springs to him, he paypaled me the money well shipping got all kinds of screwed up he got them late, Then tells me there the wrong springs that there not the sportlines or something like that, Well I said Ill refund his money an he send me the springs back well my paypal was down so after a bit of waiting for it I sent him a money order which somehow managed to get lost! In mail just now got my money back off it. So I paypaled him the money from my dads paypal account Well as i was doing it my dad said why are you sending him money I told him the story then he says well what if he screws you over an of course i said he wont its ls1tech cool folks on there. Well here it is january an I still havent recieved the springs or my paypal refund now, He said a month ago he was going to refund my money since the springs somehow managed to get lost in the mail AGAIN!! Since then I have sent him a couple pms. No reply! I just sent another one to him an I have all my sent an recieved pms in my inbox, I can post if needed, All i want is either my springs or money back, Doesnt matter to me, I dont see how they was the wrong springs anyhow. But since he said they were I was doing what was right. Which I got fucked for doing! Dude just tell me straight up you fucked me, Ive been on tech since 2004 Just man up no more excuses.
Man sorry to see this. nothing but a low life to do a person like this.
Old 01-09-2010 | 12:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

So here is a pm i just recieved from him

"lets not forget u dicked me around on the original 65 bucks for over a month and got a buncha bs excuses from u. iwill paypal u the punk *** 65 dollars in a couple days. Just giving u a taste of your own medicine. Send another pm with your bullshit threats and **** talking garbage and iwont send u a ******* dime."
Old 01-09-2010 | 01:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

sorrrry to hear about that man, i am dealing with someone who posted an item up and i bought and sent him the money on paypal and he hasn't been back on tech for over a week. I'm getting scared hope it doesn't turn into this. I hope he comes through and gives you the money.
Old 01-10-2010 | 02:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks folks, Im hoping he does too.
Old 01-10-2010 | 01:38 PM
12 Second Club

man that sucks...i have a posative trader feedback rating here and if i want something that somebody else has the FIRST thing i check for is feedback rating..who bought what/ when and how much / delivery speed/packaging etc... sorry that **** happenned man..hope it all works out.
Old 02-01-2010 | 10:37 AM
Launching!

problem solved
Old 02-01-2010 | 02:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ban Him.
Old 02-01-2010 | 09:47 PM
9 Second Club

Come on, is no one seeing how funny that he basically scammed the guy and his name is:
sSCAMaro1384