Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

LSXS10 do not buy from......bad seller

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 09:53 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sanddperformance
Either one of them can file a claim. If the recipient files the claim the shipper will have to fax a hand signed letter in allowing ups to pay the claim the the recipient. This stuff happens packages do get damaged. I sell alot of parts on ebay and I know how it feels being the seller and it sucks. You want to work with the guy and make things right but rude emails and I am sure this post does not make the seller want to help anyone out.
I was told that he had to file the claim but that i would have to sighn an affidavit for him to collect his claim. Witch i would have had no problem to do. After looking at this for a while i think the damage happend after the buyer recieved them or we would have done a dammaged shipment deal. But he started out wanting me to send him $80 to have the heads milled and i just cant do that on a set of $160 heads "that were damaged somehow after they left me" had they been cracked or warped beyond repair it would have been on me, but as stated earlier in this post by looking at the pics there is no real reason to deck the heads.... looks like 10-15 min with a file.

The buyer has filed a dispute with paypal and then sent it directly to claims. He must need his money back to buy the "decked" heads he really wanted is all i can figure??? All i can say is that if they decide in his favor i will be done with them because this is clearly not something i did/didnot do... Of ALL the parts and such that i have sold i have only had one other issue with a missing valve cover bolt. Ive sold several high ticket items such as motors and shortblocks with not one issue. My case is made Ill let you all know what Paypal decides on this case....Heath....
Old 02-13-2011, 10:21 PM
TECH Resident

They always decide in the buyers favor. I tried the whole "done" deal with them. I just had to break down and still use them. I don't do it as much as I used to, but some things are just easiest using them.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:52 AM
Launching!

That's what I have been told. If they decide for him it is sad for sure, had I been at fault sure he should get a refund but I did my part..............
Old 02-16-2011, 02:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ Dude, from what I read...they weren't packaged correctly. Heavy items need some pretty serious packaging to keep them from bouncing around in the package or into each other.
UPS, regardless of whether you purchase insurance for your package or not, will NOT cover any claims made because the packaging was insufficient. It's part of their disclaimer. The only way to be 100% certain they will cover damages is if you pay them to package it themselves. It's part of the "pack and ship" guarantee.
I don't think the buyer is just wanting to get a set of decked heads.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:09 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by qc97z
^ Dude, from what I read...they weren't packaged correctly. Heavy items need some pretty serious packaging to keep them from bouncing around in the package or into each other.
UPS, regardless of whether you purchase insurance for your package or not, will NOT cover any claims made because the packaging was insufficient. It's part of their disclaimer. The only way to be 100% certain they will cover damages is if you pay them to package it themselves. It's part of the "pack and ship" guarantee.
Pretty sure thats exactly what happened, they were packaged sufficiently
Old 02-17-2011, 09:44 AM
Launching!

You my friend are a stupid ***. Have you not read the two pages of how the heads were packaged? Your friend is triyng to tell paypal that the are unusable and that statement is false. I talked to the buyer on the phone monday and he described the packing to me as it was when he opened the box and it was NOT how it left me, he stated only one head had a bag, there was no cardboard box between the heads and there was brown packing paper in the box... Not how they were packaged. So your friend is either is lying or something else happened to the heads.

And yes, i do think tour buddy wants a set of decked heads or he would already have these on his car...........

Last edited by LSXS10; 02-17-2011 at 09:51 AM.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:48 AM
Launching!

Oh yeah, Again he was suppose to talk to ups and send me a PM tuesday nite and i have not heard from him yet and he is on here every nite..
Old 02-17-2011, 10:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LSXS10
You my friend are a stupid ***. Have you not read the two pages of how the heads were packaged? Your friend is triyng to tell paypal that the are unusable and that statement is false. I talked to the buyer on the phone monday and he described the packing to me as it was when he opened the box and it was NOT how it left me, he stated only one head had a bag, there was no cardboard box between the heads and there was brown packing paper in the box... Not how they were packaged. So your friend is either is lying or something else happened to the heads.

And yes, i do think tour buddy wants a set of decked heads or he would already have these on his car...........
First of all, this guy is not my friend. I have NO idea who he is. I just enjoy reading people's stupid drama when I'm bored at work, and comment when I feel the need. And no, I'm not a stupid ***. I happen to be an Engineer with a Master's degree. You can't get through grad school being a stupid ***.
From the pictures, the present condition of the heads is correct...they are un-usable in their current condition. You can't just take a file to these raised burrs and expect these heads to seal to the block. If you know anything about heads...you know they need to be a precision flat surface..which requires precision machining.
I read your post on how you claim to have packaged the heads. No matter who's story about the packaging is true, both packaging methods are insufficient and I'm not surprised they were damaged. Shipping companies are not careful with packages. They are thrown around, dropped, and stacked. This is why YOU needed to make sure they'd take the abuse on the trip from you to him. I pack my **** to withstand a hurricane, so if something arrives damaged, there's no doubt it's the shipping company's fault.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:49 PM
Launching!

Were you standing there when they were packaged or opened? NO. So you can't very well say **** can you stupid ***? You must be a great engineer if all you have to do is read drama at work. You clearly have no clue about this so goodbye to you.
Old 02-17-2011, 03:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow...with an attitude like that people will definitely keep buying from you and listening to what you have to say on this forum.
Sorry for your troubles OP. You aren't going to solve anything with an *** like this guy.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Teching In

Were you standing there when they were packaged or opened? NO. So you can't very well say **** can you stupid ***? You must be a great engineer if all you have to do is read drama at work. You clearly have no clue about this so goodbye to you.
Well, you have no proof of how they were packed either. Just because someone said you packed them the right was doesnt mean anything. I can sit here and say I was there when he opened them and they were not packaged the right way.

Why do you feel the need to talk sh*t to people? People use this part of the forum to check people out before they buy something. I'm sure I'm not the only one that will never buy anything from you just because of the way you present yourself when you post. One day your going to say the wrong thing to someone and they are going to be local........And I already know your going to post something like "well, they can come on over and I will kick their a*s"
Old 02-17-2011, 04:19 PM
Launching!

I have been as helpfull as i can to mike short of just giving him money back for something i didnt do or could not control, real simple to undersand here. Its *** hats like you that agg this stuff on that cause all the drama!!! The only person that thinks im acting like an *** is you and this is nothing to you?. If you packaged something well and shipped it then the buyer said hey man this is damaged but he describes the packing and you know it was differnt from what he said would you just send him a refund? I dont think you would. It is in paypal's hand and they will do as they see fit If they issue him a refund i get screwed and if they dont he will see it as he got screwed. Im still sorry that it happend but that does not make it my fault..
Old 02-17-2011, 04:26 PM
Teching In

I have been as helpfull as i can to mike short of just giving him money back for something i didnt do or could not control, real simple to undersand here. Its *** hats like you that agg this stuff on that cause all the drama!!! The only person that thinks im acting like an *** is you and this is nothing to you?. If you packaged something well and shipped it then the buyer said hey man this is damaged but he describes the packing and you know it was differnt from what he said would you just send him a refund? I dont think you would. It is in paypal's hand and they will do as they see fit If they issue him a refund i get screwed and if they dont he will see it as he got screwed. Im still sorry that it happend but that does not make it my fault..
Edit: Nevermind. Thought that was pointed at me... My bad, sorry.

Last edited by 01corvette01; 02-17-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 01corvette01
Well, you have no proof of how they were packed either. Just because someone said you packed them the right was doesnt mean anything. I can sit here and say I was there when he opened them and they were not packaged the right way.

Why do you feel the need to talk sh*t to people? People use this part of the forum to check people out before they buy something. I'm sure I'm not the only one that will never buy anything from you just because of the way you present yourself when you post. One day your going to say the wrong thing to someone and they are going to be local........And I already know your going to post something like "well, they can come on over and I will kick their a*s"
All i can say is i usually dont have an issue with anyone i sell to or buy from and there has been no talk of kicking anyone for anything. Its just something that happend and people always take the side of the buyer that yells i got screwed? Yes there are bad people that sell things on this site and lots of other places on the net that are just out to screw someone. Ive been selling on tech since 2007 and no issues till now. The heads may have been damaged in shipping or mike may have slung them out of his truck on the way home. I dont know? But as i have stated before they were packed well and its just my word against his.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:35 PM
Teching In

But as i have stated before they were packed well and its just my word against his.
Thats my point. I'm not taking sides and never will on stuff like this. When I ship stuff I always take pictures of how it was packed and what it was packed with. It comes in very handy when stuff like this happens.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Launching!

Edit: Nevermind. Thought that was pointed at me... My bad
I dont make a habbit of talking down to anyone but is is annoying when people make comments when they clearly dont know the situation such as It looks like they were not packed properly. I also look here before i buy it is helpfull.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:42 PM
Launching!

Thats my point. I'm not taking sides and never will on stuff like this. When I ship stuff I always take pictures of how it was packed and what it was packed with. It comes in very handy when stuff like this happens.
I like the picture idea....... I will do that on everything i sell from now on so i dont have this issue again...
Old 02-17-2011, 04:46 PM
On The Tree

First of all, this guy is not my friend. I have NO idea who he is. I just enjoy reading people's stupid drama when I'm bored at work, and comment when I feel the need. And no, I'm not a stupid ***. I happen to be an Engineer with a Master's degree. You can't get through grad school being a stupid ***.
From the pictures, the present condition of the heads is correct...they are un-usable in their current condition. You can't just take a file to these raised burrs and expect these heads to seal to the block. If you know anything about heads...you know they need to be a precision flat surface..which requires precision machining.
I read your post on how you claim to have packaged the heads. No matter who's story about the packaging is true, both packaging methods are insufficient and I'm not surprised they were damaged. Shipping companies are not careful with packages. They are thrown around, dropped, and stacked. This is why YOU needed to make sure they'd take the abuse on the trip from you to him. I pack my **** to withstand a hurricane, so if something arrives damaged, there's no doubt it's the shipping company's fault.

I am a neutral party with no affiliation to any of you. I do have to say that this this quote hits the nail right on the head. After reading the entire thread, I absolutely believe you should have packaged it with something more than 2 bags and a piece of folded cardboard. As somebody that ships more heads than some have ever seen, I would think you could have put together a better packaging method by now.

Would you have simply filed the heads yourself and put them on your vehicle? C'mon man...

Just my 0.2 though, no need to insult me too.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Launching!

There was also packing paper " race pages mag" in with the heads ,cardboard and bags. The only way the heads could have hit each other is that they were removed from the box at some point. It was not just a "piece of cardboard" between the heads they were tight in the box. From what the buyer said the heads did not arrive in the same packing....Dont know what else to tell ya guys......................... Not going to insult you man, qc97z started his post with a stab at me so i returned the favor. As stated above i will be taking pics of anything i ship from now on... Heath.
Old 02-20-2011, 11:15 AM
Teching In

Good luck with a paypal dispute I sell alot on ebay and in 4 years I have won about 2 out of 10. One was on a set of heads. If someone has a problem with the stuff I sell them and they do not blow up on me from the get go about it I work with them. If someone is a complete jerk from the start I do not try to work with them

Quick Reply: LSXS10 do not buy from......bad seller