Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

LSXS10 do not buy from......bad seller

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 02:51 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs down LSXS10 do not buy from......bad seller

for sale thread: https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...el-spacer.html

I bought his set of used 317 heads and when i got them i was amazed. I found that he decided to ship them in a box they could not lay down in side by side. One was laying across the bottom of the box on an angle from one corner to the other, with the intake ports up. then there was some packing paper to "help support it". yea paper is going to hold back a 25lb head. then he wrapped the other head in a garbage bag and laid it directly on top of the other head.Yea two sharp heads rubbing on each other wont cut through plastic. so as they were shipped they bounced up and down on each other ruining the deck of both heads. then since the corners were not laying down one went through the box and was bent bad.

This is his response from our pms

[/QUOTE]
Check with your hub and let me know if there is any thing i can do to help. The heads were packaged well and i will not be held responsible for what happened after they left my hands. thanks, Heath...[/QUOTE]

here are the pics

all i asked for was for him to cover the milling charge or i will ship them back.
Do not buy from.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, those are in bad shape! Hopefully he'll make it right.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:30 PM
On The Tree

Man, that sucks. I've received 3 or 4 things here lately that are packaged terribly. I don't know what in the Hell some people are thinking! I make sure & ask everyone now to please pack stuff well before shipping it out to me. Especially big heavy stuff!
Old 01-30-2011, 05:00 PM
On The Tree

Sounds like he's banking on the shipping company to take the fall. If there wasn't adequate packing to protect the head, then the shipping company cant really help.

Take plenty of pictures of how it was packed, and visible damage to the box. Also try and see if you can tell if the package was repacked by another terminal.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:10 PM
Launching!

Have you filed a shipping damage complaint yet????? Why dont you tell all of the story? This is why i dont sell much on here anymore!!!!
My side of the story:
These heads were shipped in a box that was roughly 22x20x10inches deep. There was athick box that was broke down and put in between the heads one flap over one flap under and it divided the heads... plus they were in a bag with packing paper around both heads. I did all i could do to package them properly. I mean what else can a guy do???

What strikes me odd is you wont go to UPS and file a shipping damage report? Did you leave them in the back of your truck and go jumping ditches or something??? I cant see how the heads were damaged that bad but you say the box was intact. YOU WONT GO TO UPS and i cant do it for you on my end...

No one on here is going to give you $80 bucks to fix a set of $160 heads get real man. I tried to help and do the right thing but you wont even try unless it is to get on here and bash someone.

I REALLY hate the heads are damaged. I am not liable for what you or UPS screwed up. I offered to help with your UPS claim and this is what i get? Thanks alot for the headache.

Now everyone knowes the whole story and can draw there own conclusion. It is even in the post i sent you that if you need help let me know. Heath.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:11 PM
Launching!

There was plenty of packing in the box..... Thats not the problem here....
Old 01-30-2011, 05:21 PM
Launching!

This is ALL of the last post i sent him... Kinda changes how it was all put to him.

I did find out a claim on damages would have to be filed on your end as i couldnt file anything because i didnt recieve the package. Didnt get any details as to what all you have to do though. Check with your hub and let me know if there is any thing i can do to help. The heads were packaged well and i will not be held responsible for what happened after they left my hands. thanks, Heath...
Old 01-30-2011, 05:46 PM
Launching!

The more i think about this the more mad i get that you would post that i am a bad trader!!!!! Here is the entire transaction up untill he posted this. HOW AM I A BAD TRADER????

Originally Posted by caMnaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSXS10
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Halabrin
5757 West Touhy Avenue
Niles, IL 60714-4603

money sent

Hey man, I had to work over today so i will get the heads out in the morning. thanks, Heath.

do you have a tracking number?

Got them out today. Tracking # is 1z310x800308527732 . thanks, Heath.

ok so i got the heads but they were damaged in shipping. You packed them into a box they couldn't lay flat in and they were placed on top of each other. The heads bounced up and down on each other and the decks are nicked in multiple places. The heads have to be milled now. i dont know what to do here.

What did they do drop them out of the plane? They had cardboard and paper in between them flat, and were also in a bag. Heads should have never touched unless they just did really stupid **** with them.

the box did not look to bad from the outside, just one spot were the corner of the head came through. yea when i got them they were not flat, one was laying on its intake side down and the other one was exhaust side on top with a piece of packing paper in between it that had worn through.

Take a couple pics of the damage and email them to me " LSXS101995@yahoo.com " Ill take them to Delana at my local hub and see what i can get them to do. I sell and ship alot of parts and dont have much trouble with ups. Heath.

ok i will get the pics to you tonight. yea i work at Nissan and we always ship ups and fed ex

Im waiting on a reply from ups, i showed Delana the pics and seeing as they were not insured she didnt know about it but was going to inquire. just letting you know. thanks, Heath...

well what is going on? even if they dont pay for them at least refund $80 for milling or i can send them back and file a claim on paypal.

I did find out a claim on damages would have to be filed on your end as i couldnt file anything because i didnt recieve the package. Didnt get any details as to what all you have to do though. Check with your hub and let me know if there is any thing i can do to help. The heads were packaged well and i will not be held responsible for what happened after they left my hands. thanks, Heath...
Old 01-30-2011, 07:01 PM
TECH Regular

you did not insure the package so there is nothing that can be done.
so because the box was okay outside, means the contents inside are not bad? you put a 25lb head on another head with only a garbage bag around it? it cut through the plastic and into the deck. refund my money and i will send them back the same way i received them. i am the scammer hahahahaha i waited 20 days for you to refund my money or pay for the milling, now i will just wait for paypal.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:22 PM
Launching!

You wont get anything thru paypal, How do you figure that? I replied to your dispute. Your right, Its been 20 days and you still did not contact UPS. If i got a package with damaged goods i would contact them in a minute. You say they were not packaged properly? You say there was only a bag on one of them? There was a bag on BOTH heads, extra cardboard, and packing paper. I really dont know what you want me to do? I will not refund money for something that was sold and shipped as i said it was. I have sold and shipped many parts with no problems with packing or otherwise.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:40 PM
TECH Regular

well i guess you never shipped heads before then and you failed on this one. you should of got a box that they could lay side by side with the decks down. Not were they were on top of each other and there was not a piece of cardboard between them, only packing paper which was cut right through. why didn't i get anywhere with ups is because YOU DID NOT INSURE THEM, if they were insured it would have been different
Old 01-30-2011, 08:47 PM
Teching In

Each UPS package is automatically insured for up to $100 FYI.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:19 PM
Launching!

THE HEADS WERE IN A BOX DECKS DOWN, IN SEPERATE BAGS, WITH A BROKEDOWN BOX UNDER ONE HEAD FOLDED UP THEN OVER THE OTHER HEAD, WITH MORE THAN ENOUGH PACKING TO KEEP THE HEADS SAFE DURING SHIPMENT!!!! tHIS IS THE WAY I HAVE ALWAYS SHIPPED HEADS. WHAT IS YOUR DEAL????? YOU CANT EXPECT ME TO DO ANYTHING BUT HELP YOU IN A UPS CLAIM... ARE YOU A KID OR A CRACKHEAD? HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN HOW THE HEADS WERE SHIPPED? YOU WILL NOT GET A DIME FROM ME SO GO PULL THIS **** SOMEWHERE ELSE. I HAVE SHIPPED MORE LS HEADS THAN YOU HAVE SEEN. AND NOONE ELSE HAS GOT A DAMAGED SET. I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR B. S.........
Old 01-31-2011, 03:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

I am confused as to why the seller did not insure them for at least $1500.Insurance is very inexpensive to buy when shipping packages?
Old 01-31-2011, 08:32 PM
9 Second Club

Well, I personally saw the heads and the packaging before shipping. They were packaged as Heath said. Now as for the damages in transit, maybe the box was opened by UPS and retaped, maybe not.... But ALL packages have a min $100 insurance on them, and I think that would more than cover the $80 that he wanted back. Plus I didn't see anything that a flat file and straight edge wouldn't fix, none of the damage looked to be around the cylinders or water ports.......Sounds like someone just wanted a milled set of 317's to bring the compression up!
Old 01-31-2011, 08:55 PM
Launching!

Here is his latest message to me....

"lol scammer are you serious. learn how to ship something dumbass. i dont want your POS heads you can take them back."

Sounds like you just wanted a milled set as lafngas said......

Its people like you that "CLAIM" to be a victim in a sale that some people say local pickup only so that they dont have to deal with SCAMMERS like you. Why would anyone take a chance on half *** packaging something only to have this happen?

Now i have to wait on paypal to deny your claim. Well i guess u got me.

Wont you tell us what REALLY happend? Did your weak bitch *** drop them when you were tryin to get them in the house? Did they fall out of the truck on the way to your mommy's house? There is no way the heads were damaged because of something i did or didnt do. I started in all this being as helpfull as i could but that time is now over....
Old 02-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Launching!

Well Mike is still trying for a refund in paypal.. Some people will go to great pains to try to get money that is clearly not owed to them....
Old 02-06-2011, 07:31 PM
10 Second Club

ONLY THE SHIPPER CAN FILE A CLAIM WITH ups, I Repeat ONLT THE SHIPPER CAN FILE A CLAIM WITH UPS
Old 02-13-2011, 05:37 PM
TECH Resident

LSX, as just stated by kllrvet, YOU have to start the claim. I went through this a couple months ago. I'm not taking any sides. Just letting you know. Good luck to both of you.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Teching In

Either one of them can file a claim. If the recipient files the claim the shipper will have to fax a hand signed letter in allowing ups to pay the claim the the recipient. This stuff happens packages do get damaged. I sell alot of parts on ebay and I know how it feels being the seller and it sucks. You want to work with the guy and make things right but rude emails and I am sure this post does not make the seller want to help anyone out.

Quick Reply: LSXS10 do not buy from......bad seller