Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Sellers beware of DANZWS6

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 12:28 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Slash8915
If this guy is really screwing everyone over, why is he still here??!
It's not an "if" it's a he has screwed many people over before on here and many diffrent forums. I don't know why he's still allowed to sell.

Originally Posted by DANZWS6
for EVERYONE thats jumping the gun here, he will be refunded, it was a mix up on BOTH sides, i never sent him pix nor did he ask for them! so he'll send them back & i'll refund him in FULL!
Nobody's jumping the guy just everyone know's what a ***** you are. Like I had posted before I know your a dumbass just not stupid enough to screw someone over so fast before things have cooled down a bit. That's the pattern you seem to always have from your past transactions/scams.
I'm also assuming its not a large amount either so its within your unemployed ***'s budget.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BADBOYZ28
It's not an "if" it's a he has screwed many people over before on here and many diffrent forums. I don't know why he's still allowed to sell.

Nobody's jumping the guy just everyone know's what a ***** you are. Like I had posted before I know your a dumbass just not stupid enough to screw someone over so fast before things have cooled down a bit. That's the pattern you seem to always have from your past transactions/scams.
I'm also assuming its not a large amount either so its within your unemployed ***'s budget.
why do you feel the need to use such foul language??? no need for it. BUT I NEED TO BE BANNED... GET REAL! it doesn't matter what you say, your deal is done, your full of on getting your money back & you know it, but you have EVERYONE beleaving it's me that's the problem. WHATEVER! I'M MAKING IT RIGHT WITH THIS GUY! I'M HUMAN, PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES!
Old 05-06-2011, 12:51 AM
10 Second Club

why do you feel the need to use such foul language??? no need for it. BUT I NEED TO BE BANNED... GET REAL! it doesn't matter what you say, your deal is done, your full of on getting your money back & you know it, but you have EVERYONE beleaving it's me that's the problem. WHATEVER! I'M MAKING IT RIGHT WITH THIS GUY! I'M HUMAN, PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES!
Thats funny your saying anything about my language. Maybe I should post the pm's you sent me cussing up a storm cause your were upset you got caught in your scam...lol!! I call them like I see them unemployed, *****, loser, dumbass that needs to be banned. Maybe once you screw enough people over you will be banned just like you were from the other forums. If anyone is bs'ing about a refund its you. I wish I could figure out how to call paypal tomorrow and record the conversation with the live agent and them saying that I got a full 100% refund from that transaction due to a diffrent item being returned and post the recorded conversation on here.

If anyone can help me out with that please post up or pm me!!!
Old 05-06-2011, 12:59 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

+1 for the BAN of DAN
Old 05-06-2011, 01:34 AM
Banned

+40 ban
Old 05-07-2011, 03:59 PM
10 Second Club

I'm glad to say he has been banned from his local forums because they wont put up with scammers on there site. I was pm'ed by I'm assuming an admin from a local site saying they have banned him. Now if he can just get banned from here tech will be -1 scamming loser!!
Old 05-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Banned

yes people make mistakes. Just look at your mom for instance..
Old 05-09-2011, 06:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1,000 for DanzWS6 BANNING.

Dude, you are a douchebag. You live it every morning when you wake up and look in the mirror. You clearly tried to scam BadBoyZ28.
Now that you have an OVERWHELMING group of people against you, and evidence of your acts of douchebaggery splattered all over this thread, you finally own up and say "I'm human, people make mistakes". You got caught.
Now go the hell away, go live in the mountains somewhere, and get eaten by an angry anti-scammer grizzly bear.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:10 PM
Banned

Red face

Originally Posted by qc97z

Dude, you are a douchebag. You live it every morning when you wake up and look in the mirror. You clearly tried to scam BadBoyZ28.
Now that you have an OVERWHELMING group of people against you, and evidence of your acts of douchebaggery splattered all over this thread, you finally own up and say "I'm human, people make mistakes". You got caught.
Now go the hell away, go live in the mountains somewhere, and get eaten by an angry anti-scammer grizzly bear.
HA.. anti scammer bears...
Old 05-09-2011, 06:45 PM
On The Tree

+1 for banning.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Originally Posted by qc97z

Found out why he hasnt been ate yet.> The bears on vacation in Tahidi
Attached Thumbnails Sellers beware of DANZWS6-polar-bear-sun.jpg  
Old 05-11-2011, 12:19 PM
TECH Regular

Update on my situation:

DANZWS6 asked me to ship him the "plates"(more like a dust cover), but I was not going to spend my OWN money to pay for shipping when this was entirely his mistake.

I originally told him I would gladly ship them back to him if he was willing to pay for my shipping. This was a week ago and he has yet to respond. 3 days ago I opened a dispute with paypal and he still hasn't responded. I just escalated the claim with paypal.

It's true that I didn't ask for pictures, but I did ask him, and I quote:

"I'll most likely take them, these are the backing plates/caliper mount that I would need for an s60, correct?
"

In which he replied:

"yes they are the correct backing plates."
Old 05-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Staging Lane

Ban the Dan
Old 05-13-2011, 11:50 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Aetos
Update on my situation:

DANZWS6 asked me to ship him the "plates"(more like a dust cover), but I was not going to spend my OWN money to pay for shipping when this was entirely his mistake.

I originally told him I would gladly ship them back to him if he was willing to pay for my shipping. This was a week ago and he has yet to respond. 3 days ago I opened a dispute with paypal and he still hasn't responded. I just escalated the claim with paypal.

It's true that I didn't ask for pictures, but I did ask him, and I quote:

"I'll most likely take them, these are the backing plates/caliper mount that I would need for an s60, correct?
"

In which he replied:

"yes they are the correct backing plates."
That really sucks, once again I hope everything works out for you. Hopefully the mods are reading this and they will wake up and ban him already so he can stop screwing people over. Like he said people make mistake yes they do but if you know its your mistake then make it right!!
Old 05-13-2011, 01:54 PM
Banned

That really sucks, once again I hope everything works out for you. Hopefully the mods are reading this and they will wake up and ban him already so he can stop screwing people over. Like he said people make mistake yes they do but if you know its your mistake then make it right!!

i'm tring to make this right! he doesn't wanna spend the $ sending them back to me! I WILL REFUND HIM IN FULL,once i get the plates back in resellable shape. it clearly was BOTH our faults, he didn't request pix, i didn't clairify the correct item. I was confused on "dust shield" & actual "backing plates"
Old 05-13-2011, 02:26 PM
TECH Regular

i'm tring to make this right! he doesn't wanna spend the $ sending them back to me! I WILL REFUND HIM IN FULL,once i get the plates back in resellable shape. it clearly was BOTH our faults, he didn't request pix, i didn't clairify the correct item. I was confused on "dust shield" & actual "backing plates"

Does refund in full mean the original price I payed + the money I spend on shipping it back to you? I would gladly ship them back tomorrow if this is the case.

You haven't been clear on this point.

I asked you: "I'll most likely take them, these are the backing plates/caliper mount that I would need for an s60, correct?"

and you replied: "yes they are the correct backing plates."

At that point, I did not assume I would need pictures since you were sure that you had the right item and did not display any sort of uncertainty.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Right...........
You'll get the plates back (rotor dust covers), not refund his money, then sell them to someone else for more money.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:58 PM
10 Second Club

Aetos whats the status on your deal man?
Old 05-25-2011, 08:04 AM
TECH Regular

Aetos whats the status on your deal man?
Paypal is going to give me a refund
Old 05-26-2011, 12:24 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Aetos
Paypal is going to give me a refund
So he didnt make it right with you? Not that I'm surprised ,but he had posted he would.

Quick Reply: Sellers beware of DANZWS6