Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Sellers beware of DANZWS6

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 09:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Aetos
I asked you: "I'll most likely take them, these are the backing plates/caliper mount that I would need for an s60, correct?"
I would happily accept those parts, pending the answer to one simple question; "How the f$%k do you mount a caliper to these?"

If someone's disassembling a rear end, they have to have some clue of what's what. If someone asks for the backing plates, I could see the mix-up.. caliper mount on the other hand, no. The buyer was specific, and Dan was a dick. +1 for the ban
Old 05-30-2011, 06:46 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was considering a couple 17x11 ZR1 wheels a few months ago. Was even going to have a cousin in WI drive to pick them up, but something just didn't seem right. Glad I stayed away.

+1 w/ the ban
Old 06-03-2011, 03:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Looks like he's at it again.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...l#post14995695
Old 07-02-2011, 02:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So this is off topic of this thread but on page 2 I said that this guy should be banned and asked rhetorically why he wasn't banned yet. That post was made back in April by me. Well last night I got an infraction worth 10 points for "asking a question that is answered in the stickies." for that post. Just more proof that this site is heading downhill, you can no longer have an opinion on something without getting your hand smacked.
Old 07-02-2011, 02:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^ me too.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I bought a Firehawk emblem from DAN and he sent it in a plane white envelope (OR at least he claims it was in there...) it got ripped open on the way and the emblem fell out. He said it wasnt his fault I should have bought insurance (WTF ever)...even though he took absolutly no effort to pack it or make sure it got to me. I would certainly beware of this crook too!!!! I am glad to see I am not the only one that thinks so highly of him.

Old 07-02-2011, 05:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by tording99Z28
So this is off topic of this thread but on page 2 I said that this guy should be banned and asked rhetorically why he wasn't banned yet. That post was made back in April by me. Well last night I got an infraction worth 10 points for "asking a question that is answered in the stickies." for that post. Just more proof that this site is heading downhill, you can no longer have an opinion on something without getting your hand smacked.

Me three. Its a new mod. Unbelievable. Maybe he is short in height and has something to prove-his posts suck anyway.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:09 AM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

One more to the list...and I let them know my feelings about it. My OPINION is, if you moderate a forum that is open to the public, and someone on that forum is taking advantage of members of that forum...and the moderators (management) do absolutely nothing to protect those members (even though they are fully aware of the abuse), they are liable. Now, my OPINION is not without merit or precedent. They know about this...why aren't they doing something about it?

If they decide to ban me for speaking my OPINION, so be it. This is just one ol' Ford guy that is playing around with the newer GM stuff and having a ball with it. I've enjoyed you guys.
Old 07-03-2011, 12:02 PM
10 Second Club

Man I'm really sorry to hear that you guys got punished for expressing your opinion's. In my opinion that really really sucks. It just doesn't seem fair you guys get punished for that and they allow someone to keep screwing/ripping people off on here periodically without any consequence's. I guess to each there own.

Last edited by BADBOYZ28; 07-03-2011 at 10:05 PM.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Teching In

Default Infraction as well

Add me to the list of 10 point infractors! Wow I guess I should read the stickies and keep my mouth shut instead of adding creditable information! I had a bad deal with this guy and thought this was the way to back a fellow "good guy" with another true event about a scammer, hell I really enjoy and learn reading from this site, sorry badboy guess we'll be keeping our mouth's shut!
Old 07-05-2011, 11:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Add me too! This is BS.
If the mods aren't going to DO THEIR JOB as mods, then at least we can try to push the REAL "infractors" (scammers) publicly into making things right, and posting in all the scammers' other threads to increase the public awareness.
The mods on LTXTech are great. They track people down...literally. They don't just sit by and MAYBE ban someone.
Go ahead and ban me if you'd like, this is my opinion. But realize this mods...if you ban me for publicly expressing an opinion without offensive language or negativity...that just shows your lack of understanding the U.S. Constitution.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:01 PM
TECH Regular

Keep in mind this is a private board and they have the right to run it the way they want. But they also have legal obligations.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by qc97z
Add me too! This is BS.
If the mods aren't going to DO THEIR JOB as mods, then at least we can try to push the REAL "infractors" (scammers) publicly into making things right, and posting in all the scammers' other threads to increase the public awareness.
The mods on LTXTech are great. They track people down...literally. They don't just sit by and MAYBE ban someone.
Go ahead and ban me if you'd like, this is my opinion. But realize this mods...if you ban me for publicly expressing an opinion without offensive language or negativity...that just shows your lack of understanding the U.S. Constitution.
Add me to that 10 point infraction list also. I guess trying to keep a known scammer off our boards is frowned upon. Whatever.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

+1. The mod in question is a joke, honestly. There's still decent people here. Douchebags like 02ssreda4 get a green username and turn into grade A jackasses, handing out "infractions" to long-time users who aren't causing trouble, months after the post. Reminds me of the ******* HOA prez of my complex.. sending a certified letter of "violation" because my car was parked backwards while I unloaded some 2x4's.. . **** him, and **** 02ssredA4, they've got nothing better to do than waste everyone's time passing those out. Hey ********, next time a PM or post will suffice, thanks. If i want to bump a thread, i'll do so. Got time to find one of my other 1800 posts and make up some other "infraction?" Get a life. At least the more experienced mods will have the decency to send a PM if you've done something wrong. At least mods like Unit, Vendetta, TITAN, Brains etc still treat members like human beings.

Last edited by 67RSCamaroVette; 07-21-2011 at 11:26 PM.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:46 AM
TECH Regular

Post 92 received a 10 point infraction. Honestly.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by OldCobraGuy
Post 92 received a 10 point infraction. Honestly.
Wow....Any justification?
Old 07-22-2011, 10:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'll be calling Ken at Internet brands shortly to request to have this ******** removed from mod status. I recommend others do the same.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:32 AM
TECH Regular

Lacking community etiquette.

I have one more in another thread you would have to see to believe. I'm a bit worried to post it here as I may get tagged again and get banned. I don't know how many demerits you can have before you lose your status here.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:34 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 67RSCamaroVette
I'll be calling Ken at Internet brands shortly to request to have this ******** removed from mod status. I recommend others do the same.
How do you contact him? I did contact another Mod regarding this guy's behavior and requested the procedure to have his actions reviewed.
Old 07-22-2011, 01:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ken is the director of Internet brands.
1-310-280-4000

Shouldn't have a problem removing a mod who needs an attitude adjustment.

Quick Reply: Sellers beware of DANZWS6