Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Sellers beware of DANZWS6

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 01:25 PM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok...what the heck. Please check post 25. I was dinged 10 points for Lacking Community Etiquette. I have to admit...this is out of hand.

If you don't here from me for a while, you'll know I was banned. I may have earned about 40 points this morning here according to this guy's judgment.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...ertised-2.html
Old 07-22-2011, 05:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Add me to the list......I got 20 points from this guy.....

You know, I think his profile is "Lacking Community Etiquette" I think I will have to PM a real mod about that.......

PM sent to a MOD. This guy is out of control.

Last edited by 01corvette01; 07-22-2011 at 05:32 PM.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:45 AM
10 Second Club

Damn it just doesn't seem fair that someone can screw/rip people off and suffer no consequence. Did DANZWS6 get any infractions for attempting to commit fraud? But yet long time members with good reputation/feedback get infractions for posting there opinion's!!
Old 07-23-2011, 11:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To any mods that might be watching this thread, I am not involved with any of these transactions but if someone is truly scamming people (seems to be a lot of proof from many different members) then maybe it should be looked into. I buy parts from users all the time and I have had a great experience every time but one transaction like what has been addressed here could stop others from wanting to buy from anyone else.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BADBOYZ28
Damn it just doesn't seem fair that someone can screw/rip people off and suffer no consequence. Did DANZWS6 get any infractions for attempting to commit fraud? But yet long time members with good reputation/feedback get infractions for posting there opinion's!!
Exactly. Danzws6 is still posting his bullship parts up in the parts classefieds sections while we all sit back and get 10 point infractions for requesting that he be banned.

Well done 02ssreda, well played sir.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:23 PM
10 Second Club

What happened to "02ssreda" post? Why did it get deleted? He put "Care to explain the 64 positive feedbacks he has? Why should someone with 64 positive feedbacks be banned"

So basically your saying that its ok if someone scams someone on here over as long as they have more positive feedback than negative?? WTF? So lets take me for example with 100+ positive feedbacks, lets say one day I decieded to try and rip someone off by selling them something not as advertised, never ship item or attempt to file a false paypal claim and keep a good item and return you a broken one multiple times. Not only on this site but have a record/history of bad transaction on other sites as well. I would be ok since I have more positive then negative RIGHT!!

You also put... "LS1tech and it's owners are not responsible for YOUR internet transactions. You are. If you can't buy off the internet without getting ripped off then stop buying off the internet. Otherwise accept that there is some risk involved with EVERY transaction."

No, your not responsible your right. But that's the reason we bring up/post bad transactions with members so you guys(mods) can try and keep the scamming off the board. Not enable it by allowing it to happen over and over again(danzws6) and punishing members with dumb infractions.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:00 PM
Banned

Dude 02ssreda gave me a 5 point infraction in my for sale thread because I made a post when something had sold, updating my list. This guy must just be really bored and trigger happy.

And OMFG BAN DANZWS6 ALREADY! It doesn't matter that the guy has had positive sales, if you rip someone off you need to be banned! What the hell? It's bad enough he keeps posting his over priced BULLSHIT parts on LS1tech, but I live in the same state as the guy and he spams craigslist CONSTANTLY with his bullshit that never sells because he is asking way too much for it.

Oh and did I mention the guy has plenty of money? He's the definition of a scammer jew bag. overpriced garbage, won't budge on any prices, spamming for sale threads, and ripping people off. Ban him.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:46 PM
12 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Want to send them a message, call ls1techs sponsers and let them know you wont be buying parts from them if they advertise on a site that promotes crooked activities.

EDIT: To be fair you cant really count the guys feedback from other sites. He only has 2 negative feedbacks, and corrected one of them. You dont get 30 something positive feedbacks with 1 negative if youre a true scammer.

Last edited by ss1129; 08-09-2011 at 03:51 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ss1129
Want to send them a message, call ls1techs sponsers and let them know you wont be buying parts from them if they advertise on a site that promotes crooked activities.

EDIT: To be fair you cant really count the guys feedback from other sites. He only has 2 negative feedbacks, and corrected one of them. You dont get 30 something positive feedbacks with 1 negative if youre a true scammer.
thank you for the backing! this is getting soo old already! it's a bunch of little school girls bitching!
Old 08-09-2011, 11:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by iWon
Dude 02ssreda gave me a 5 point infraction in my for sale thread because I made a post when something had sold, updating my list. This guy must just be really bored and trigger happy.

And OMFG BAN DANZWS6 ALREADY! It doesn't matter that the guy has had positive sales, if you rip someone off you need to be banned! What the hell? It's bad enough he keeps posting his over priced BULLSHIT parts on LS1tech, but I live in the same state as the guy and he spams craigslist CONSTANTLY with his bullshit that never sells because he is asking way too much for it.

Oh and did I mention the guy has plenty of money? He's the definition of a scammer jew bag. overpriced garbage, won't budge on any prices, spamming for sale threads, and ripping people off. Ban him.
hey "i'maloser" ANYTIME you wanna meet up to handle this like REAL men, you can call me! You have my phone number... remember, you texted me some **** calling me the "n" word, you racisit *****! I'm white, but have many BIG black friends thats ready to meet you as well!
as for my prices, your a cheap M.F, & you shouldn't be looking at me stuff that you clearly can not afford!
Old 08-10-2011, 07:51 AM
Launching!

ok, so he goes by the name of smalblockking? This dude is a KNOWN SCAMMER on www.thirdgen.org has been for YEARS I have no doubt that he was trying to pull a fast one with this radio.

He gets all defensive AND TYPES IN CAPS BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW CAPS MEANS YOU'RE INNOCENT
Old 08-10-2011, 11:04 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Racer001
ok, so he goes by the name of smalblockking? This dude is a KNOWN SCAMMER on www.thirdgen.org has been for YEARS I have no doubt that he was trying to pull a fast one with this radio.

He gets all defensive AND TYPES IN CAPS BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW CAPS MEANS YOU'RE INNOCENT

I guess were the only one that see's it that way. Maybe eventually when he screws even more people over the all mighty mod will open his eyes. Oh and scammer dan like I mentioned before everyone else being "little school girls bitching" isn't the problem here. IT'S YOU and your scamming ways.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Banned

If you haven't noticed, nobody likes you. You want to talk about being a man? You're the subject of this thread for being a coward and stealing from someone. You've got lady *****. Anyone who knows you talks about what a joke you are. Take Dave Geiger for example.

You're obviously not a very intelligent guy. Number one, your grammar. "I'm white, but have many BIG black friends thats ready to meet you as well!" You meant THAT ARE.

"you shouldn't be looking at me stuff" you mean my stuff? or are you a pirate?

Number two, the fact that you somehow think you're going to get away with scamming someone through paypal. And on LS1tech where there is a paper trail of everything you've said and done.

Number three, a guy who clearly isn't hurting for money selling used parts at jerkoff prices that are almost as much as new. And when they don't sell for MONTHS, you just repost them over, and over, and over instead of realising you are asking way too much.

Number four, getting caught and TYPING IN ALL CAPS, CURSING EVERYONE OUT AND LASHING OUT AT THE WORLD. It's not everyone else buddy, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

When this is all said and done, you'll get what you deserve. People like you should be thrown in jail. It's no different than robbing someone on the street. The only difference is that you are such a coward you have to hide behind a keyboard and do it where no one can see your face or actually deal with you properly. Your ******* existence is detrimental to society. Do everyone a favor and dissapear you worthless ******* pile of excrement.

Originally Posted by DANZWS6
hey "i'maloser" ANYTIME you wanna meet up to handle this like REAL men, you can call me! You have my phone number... remember, you texted me some **** calling me the "n" word, you racisit *****! I'm white, but have many BIG black friends thats ready to meet you as well!
as for my prices, your a cheap M.F, & you shouldn't be looking at me stuff that you clearly can not afford!

Last edited by iWon; 08-10-2011 at 07:42 PM.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Banned

I'll probably be banned for my last post before DANZWS6 gets banned. This dude uses this website like craigslist. Member since 2008 and 167 posts, but 64 trader feedbacks. That's the kind of people you want in this community?

I've been a member since january and I've got 283 posts. Some asking for advice, most contributing and helping others with what I can.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:49 PM
12 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Again just playing devils advocate, but again his post count doesnt mean ****. If he has the required amount of posts to list in the classifieds you shouldnt have a problem with that. Furthermore, his feedback rating is almost all positive. If you dont like the price of something, dont buy it. Its pretty simple. Does it hurt your feelings when he puts things for sale?

Anyways, being said the guy could be a complete scumbag, but evidence says otherwise....at least on here.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Launching!

MAYBE. But I speak from experience on a totally different site I"ve been on for 10 years. This guy has had multiple complaints with no resolution. Just go to thirdgen.org and look up his name SMALLBLOCKKING.

Not only does he charge new prices for used stuff, he doesnt always resolve issues when people think they're getting screwed over.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Staging Lane

I'll probably be banned for my last post before DANZWS6 gets banned. This dude uses this website like craigslist. Member since 2008 and 167 posts, but 64 trader feedbacks. That's the kind of people you want in this community?

I've been a member since january and I've got 283 posts. Some asking for advice, most contributing and helping others with what I can.
My post count and trader rating are both only double digit's and a member since 2007. So I should keep posting topic's that have already been posted in the past and not use the search feature??

Using the search feature on any forum can turn up SO much information. Which is how I found this thread in the first place.
I guess I just have more Questions than information to post and share.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Banned Scammer

lucky for me...i was the buyer from DANZWS6.
i had no problems. being the buyer... the lid was in great condition and i got it at teh price i wanted. now i will admit this looks fishy. but im just putting my 02 from a buyers perspective...

ive been fucked several times too on warranties and **** and it blows but thats today's society for you
Old 08-11-2011, 10:25 AM
Banned Scammer

You've got lady *****.
lmao thanks for the entertainment for the day... makes my day at work a little brighter.

and my heart goes out to the parties involved... i hope everything gets squared away
Old 08-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Banned

Haha np This guys a punk.

Quick Reply: Sellers beware of DANZWS6