Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Burned by 99WS6LS1T/A (Mike Mixon)

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 09:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John I contacted Powerdyne and they told me that every supercharger they ship comes with a tuner. Here is the actual email from them:

In a message dated 3/8/2004 9:17:38 AM Central Standard Time, samma@powerdyne.com writes:
The 00-03 manual is the same for the 99. Yes this kit does come with a tuner. The tuner we use is a Diablo Sport tuner.
You can purchase the programer from us but its very expensive. The cost for this is $495.00.

BBUSHEE98@aol.com wrote:

Hello, I just purchased a Powerdyne supercharger syetm for my 1999 5.3 Chevrolet truck and I don't have the instructions. I see that there are the directions for an 00-03 on your website and wondered if there is a difference for my truck or if there was anyway to get them. Also does this kit come with a micro tuner like the 00-03 kits. Thanks in advanceBill

If you want I can forward you all the emails and such, I even have a letter written up that explains everything. This guy lies everytime he posts something and if you read thru all the posts you can see his story change and the biggest thing is that he never denies what he did. Here is the email I sent before he even shipped the supercharger, the same night we made the deal.

Hey Bill, I know your sweating it, I looked through the kit today and all is there. Thanks, Mike
>
> From: BBUSHEE98@aol.com
> Date: 2004/02/29 Sun PM 09:47:04 EST
> To: 99ws6ls1ta@***.net
> Subject: Re: Your supercharger
>
> Mike,
> I was looking thru the Powerdyne kit and saw a few things I wanted to make
> sure were still in there (I printed out the instructions so I could read them
> in advance). This is a list of the things it said were in the kit and also on
> the instructions. Man I hate to bother you about this but could you look thru
> everything and make sure its all there. It says there is a superchip
> powerprogrammer and stuff.
>
> Thanks again and sorry to bother you.
> Bill
>
> Revolutionary Powerdyne centrifugal supercharger headunit with SilentDrive?
> Belt Drive.
> OEM style 356 aluminum mounting brackets, performance tested for maximum
> durabitity.
> Flow-tested cast aluminum and/or urethane inlet ducts and discharge tubing.
> Heavy duty mounting hardware, including stainless steel clamps, and nylon tie
> wraps.
> High temperature silicone hose couplings and highest quality flex hose.
> OEM style belt tensioner and high quality drive belt.
> Aftermarket extreme-flow air intake system that utilizes a K&N air filter.
> Supercharger drive pulley.
> Step-by-step, fully illustrated installation manual.
> Iignition recalibration, for more more power with less chance of
> detonation.**
> Recalibrated fuel management system for accurate air/fuel ratio.**
> Compressor bypass valve assembly.**

This blows a hole in his he told me "to the best of his Knowledge its all there" statement. He assured me as you can see in the above email, I have no idea how he could miss a tuner, the bolts okay I can buy that but the tuner. He doesn't even remember what he says or when he said it. He acts like why he won't do anything now is because I started this post which is utter nonsense, I started this post when he changed all his contact info. He says and I quote "I relayed this to Bill at which time we had a discussion to remedy the problem, then I see this negative **** on the net. I moved but he could have emailed me as he knows I am rarely home, but he took it upon his self to take it to this level. So the nice guy has struck back instead of being wrongly slandered libeled whatever Bill tries to label it. So as far as I am concerned if Bill truly wanted to work this out I would have recieved a civil email. This will be my last response to all the b.s. games in this post. That again is a blatant lie if you look at my previous posts before the topic was started I was trying to track him down by posting in other topics he was in but he ignored me. How am I supposed to get in touch with him when he doesn't call me like he said he would and then over a week later I try to call him and his phones been changed to an "unlisted" number and his email is no good anymore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the long post I just want you to see what I am talking about.
Old 04-20-2004, 09:33 PM
On The Tree

Sorry one other quick thing, here is the email I received back undeliverable and the date is on it. This Burned Topic was started on the 14th two days later so how was I supposed to email him and straighten this out??
The original message was received at Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:42:03 -0400 (EDT)
from root@localhost

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery. The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered. The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to the e-mail
administrator or Postmaster at that destination.

--AOL Postmaster

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<99ws6ls1ta@***.net>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to mx.west.***.net.:
<<< 421 fed1rmmtai16.***.net connection refused from [64.12.138.205]
... while talking to mx.east.***.net.:
>>> RCPT To:<99ws6ls1ta@***.net>
<<< 550 Invalid recipient: <99ws6ls1ta@***.net>
550 <99ws6ls1ta@***.net>... User unknown

Final-Recipient: RFC822; 99ws6ls1ta@***.net
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mx.east.***.net
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 Invalid recipient: <99ws6ls1ta@***.net>
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:42:11 -0400 (EDT)

Received: from BBUSHEE98@aol.com
by imo-m15.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v37_r1.2.) id w.30.53d748fe (4328)
for <99ws6ls1ta@***.net>; Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:42:03 -0400 (EDT)
Return-path: <BBUSHEE98@aol.com>
Message-ID: <30.53d748fe.2dac915b@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:42:03 EDT
Subject: Supercharger
To: 99ws6ls1ta@***.net
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-----------------------------1081816923"
X-Mailer: 9.0 for Windows sub 5007
Old 04-20-2004, 09:40 PM
TECH Regular

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by bills02raptor
John I contacted Powerdyne and they told me that every supercharger they ship comes with a tuner. Here is the actual email from them:

In a message dated 3/8/2004 9:17:38 AM Central Standard Time, samma@powerdyne.com writes:
The 00-03 manual is the same for the 99. Yes this kit does come with a tuner. The tuner we use is a Diablo Sport tuner.
You can purchase the programer from us but its very expensive. The cost for this is $495.00.

BBUSHEE98@aol.com wrote:

Hello, I just purchased a Powerdyne supercharger syetm for my 1999 5.3 Chevrolet truck and I don't have the instructions. I see that there are the directions for an 00-03 on your website and wondered if there is a difference for my truck or if there was anyway to get them. Also does this kit come with a micro tuner like the 00-03 kits. Thanks in advanceBill

If you want I can forward you all the emails and such, I even have a letter written up that explains everything. This guy lies everytime he posts something and if you read thru all the posts you can see his story change and the biggest thing is that he never denies what he did. Here is the email I sent before he even shipped the supercharger, the same night we made the deal.

Hey Bill, I know your sweating it, I looked through the kit today and all is there. Thanks, Mike
>
> From: BBUSHEE98@aol.com
> Date: 2004/02/29 Sun PM 09:47:04 EST
> To: 99ws6ls1ta@***.net
> Subject: Re: Your supercharger
>
> Mike,
> I was looking thru the Powerdyne kit and saw a few things I wanted to make
> sure were still in there (I printed out the instructions so I could read them
> in advance). This is a list of the things it said were in the kit and also on
> the instructions. Man I hate to bother you about this but could you look thru
> everything and make sure its all there. It says there is a superchip
> powerprogrammer and stuff.
>
> Thanks again and sorry to bother you.
> Bill
>
> Revolutionary Powerdyne centrifugal supercharger headunit with SilentDrive?
> Belt Drive.
> OEM style 356 aluminum mounting brackets, performance tested for maximum
> durabitity.
> Flow-tested cast aluminum and/or urethane inlet ducts and discharge tubing.
> Heavy duty mounting hardware, including stainless steel clamps, and nylon tie
> wraps.
> High temperature silicone hose couplings and highest quality flex hose.
> OEM style belt tensioner and high quality drive belt.
> Aftermarket extreme-flow air intake system that utilizes a K&N air filter.
> Supercharger drive pulley.
> Step-by-step, fully illustrated installation manual.
> Iignition recalibration, for more more power with less chance of
> detonation.**
> Recalibrated fuel management system for accurate air/fuel ratio.**
> Compressor bypass valve assembly.**

This blows a hole in his he told me "to the best of his Knowledge its all there" statement. He assured me as you can see in the above email, I have no idea how he could miss a tuner, the bolts okay I can buy that but the tuner. He doesn't even remember what he says or when he said it. He acts like why he won't do anything now is because I started this post which is utter nonsense, I started this post when he changed all his contact info. He says and I quote "I relayed this to Bill at which time we had a discussion to remedy the problem, then I see this negative **** on the net. I moved but he could have emailed me as he knows I am rarely home, but he took it upon his self to take it to this level. So the nice guy has struck back instead of being wrongly slandered libeled whatever Bill tries to label it. So as far as I am concerned if Bill truly wanted to work this out I would have recieved a civil email. This will be my last response to all the b.s. games in this post. That again is a blatant lie if you look at my previous posts before the topic was started I was trying to track him down by posting in other topics he was in but he ignored me. How am I supposed to get in touch with him when he doesn't call me like he said he would and then over a week later I try to call him and his phones been changed to an "unlisted" number and his email is no good anymore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the long post I just want you to see what I am talking about.
So which is it a Superchip, or a Diablo tuner???? I sent you everything that came in the kit Davy bought what good would a 5.3 truck tuner do for my 5.7 LS1 Trans Am?? All your little comments by the way is pushing me to not even care about trying to come to a resolution with you, I wrote John for his opinion as a moderator, I'm waiting to hear his opinion as to what should be done to get all the b.s. over. As for "to the best of my knowledge" that was said to you during our first phone conversation.
Old 04-20-2004, 09:45 PM
TECH Regular

Sorry one other quick thing, here is the email I received back undeliverable and the date is on it. This Burned Topic was started on the 14th two days later so how was I supposed to email him and straighten this out??
The original message was received at Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:42:03 -0400 (EDT)
from root@localhost

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery. The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered. The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to the e-mail
administrator or Postmaster at that destination.

--AOL Postmaster

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<99ws6ls1ta@***.net>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to mx.west.***.net.:
<<< 421 fed1rmmtai16.***.net connection refused from [64.12.138.205]
... while talking to mx.east.***.net.:
>>> RCPT To:<99ws6ls1ta@***.net>
<<< 550 Invalid recipient: <99ws6ls1ta@***.net>
550 <99ws6ls1ta@***.net>... User unknown

Final-Recipient: RFC822; 99ws6ls1ta@***.net
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mx.east.***.net
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 Invalid recipient: <99ws6ls1ta@***.net>
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:42:11 -0400 (EDT)

Received: from BBUSHEE98@aol.com
by imo-m15.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v37_r1.2.) id w.30.53d748fe (4328)
for <99ws6ls1ta@***.net>; Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:42:03 -0400 (EDT)
Return-path: <BBUSHEE98@aol.com>
Message-ID: <30.53d748fe.2dac915b@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:42:03 EDT
Subject: Supercharger
To: 99ws6ls1ta@***.net
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-----------------------------1081816923"
X-Mailer: 9.0 for Windows sub 5007

Email me @ the address now and see if it returns, supports my end of moving and transfering my services, my stuff was off for about a week. Thanks for helping show I'm not the liar.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:10 PM
On The Tree

Dude I am not making comments you are the one being crazy in this situation. As far as the tuner, when the instructions were written 4 years ago they used the SuperChip tuner but switched to the Diablo tuner for some reason. The Diablo is what they have now so thats what I was talking about.

So your email is working again, great, how exaclty does that help me that you turned it back on? I never said you still have the tuner and didn't accuse you of that, I don't think you do. I think that you got an incomplete kit from whomever you got it from and I have no idea if they have it or what. All I have been trying to say from day one is that you said it was complete, new, never run on the street, not missing parts and damaged parts. I never once was rude until you started ignoring me and then wouldn't call me back when you said you would (this happend at least 4 times) and I would have to call or email you. What was I supposed to do, just sit back and go oh well. Put yourself in my place and see how you feel or would feel, honestly do this. I would never have purchased an incomplete system, there was one on here for closer to 2000 if I remember right and I would have bought that one rather than having to spend the extra 500-600 bucks.

We do have dyno's here by the way what I said was there were no tuners that I know of. I have reserved time on the dyno to tune the truck with the HP Tuners program I ordered (cheaper than the diablo) and I wasn't asking you to pay for the Dyno time as thats not fair. All I have wanted was what you advertised and thats all I have asked for since day one, does that make me a assclown as you say??

Here is an example, say you ordered a complete cam kit from GM and they shorted you the valve springs. Would you go oh well nothing I can do, or would you try to get to the bottom of the situation. When they say that the factory they bought it from must have shorted them but thats just the way it is would you accept that? All I want is for this to be made right and I will delete this post and John can wipe it clean. I will never contact you again or bother you and you can go your way and I will go mine. As far as the meeting up and "settling this" I am not that way, I am a professional and have way more to loose than gain from that situation. I am not some punk kid or moron adult, I make a very good living and treat people the way I expect to be treated. Just like when we talked before I sent you the money you were leary of COD so I agreed to do the PayPal upfront, I trusted you as you assured me you were a good guy. Just prove that statement you made back then and make this right and we are even.

Bill
Old 04-20-2004, 10:25 PM
TECH Regular

Dude I am not making comments you are the one being crazy in this situation. As far as the tuner, when the instructions were written 4 years ago they used the SuperChip tuner but switched to the Diablo tuner for some reason. The Diablo is what they have now so thats what I was talking about.

So your email is working again, great, how exaclty does that help me that you turned it back on? I never said you still have the tuner and didn't accuse you of that, I don't think you do. I think that you got an incomplete kit from whomever you got it from and I have no idea if they have it or what. All I have been trying to say from day one is that you said it was complete, new, never run on the street, not missing parts and damaged parts. I never once was rude until you started ignoring me and then wouldn't call me back when you said you would (this happend at least 4 times) and I would have to call or email you. What was I supposed to do, just sit back and go oh well. Put yourself in my place and see how you feel or would feel, honestly do this. I would never have purchased an incomplete system, there was one on here for closer to 2000 if I remember right and I would have bought that one rather than having to spend the extra 500-600 bucks.

We do have dyno's here by the way what I said was there were no tuners that I know of. I have reserved time on the dyno to tune the truck with the HP Tuners program I ordered (cheaper than the diablo) and I wasn't asking you to pay for the Dyno time as thats not fair. All I have wanted was what you advertised and thats all I have asked for since day one, does that make me a assclown as you say??

Here is an example, say you ordered a complete cam kit from GM and they shorted you the valve springs. Would you go oh well nothing I can do, or would you try to get to the bottom of the situation. When they say that the factory they bought it from must have shorted them but thats just the way it is would you accept that? All I want is for this to be made right and I will delete this post and John can wipe it clean. I will never contact you again or bother you and you can go your way and I will go mine. As far as the meeting up and "settling this" I am not that way, I am a professional and have way more to loose than gain from that situation. I am not some punk kid or moron adult, I make a very good living and treat people the way I expect to be treated. Just like when we talked before I sent you the money you were leary of COD so I agreed to do the PayPal upfront, I trusted you as you assured me you were a good guy. Just prove that statement you made back then and make this right and we are even.

Bill

Check your P.M.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:32 PM
On The Tree

Got it and resent one, lets get this worked out so we both can move on and worry about the 1320 instead!!! Well actually in this state I hate to admit it but we only have 1000 ft tracks and have to go to memphis for the 1/4.
Old 04-21-2004, 04:49 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im glad you guys are trying to work it out.
Old 04-21-2004, 10:44 AM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Bill keep me posted on how this situation turns out.

As for the rest of you, if this thread does not concern you directly, it is none of your business and your witty comments from either side is not needed. Please keep them to yourself.

LS1tech STAFF
Old 04-21-2004, 04:04 PM
On The Tree

Thanks Damian,

Mike is going to give me a call tonight and see what we can work out, we both admitted to getting a little hot headed about the situation. I will keep you aprised.

Thanks again
Bill
Old 05-05-2004, 11:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well, whats the outcome or current update of this mess.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:28 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SMOKIN01TA
well, whats the outcome or current update of this mess.
Me and Bill agreed to a resolution between the two of us.
Old 07-22-2004, 09:46 PM
On The Tree

Well as usual nothing came of it, I offered to jsut settle with him if he would send me some LS1 heads he had and used headers for my truck and I guess that wasn't good enough. I offered it one more time to see what comes of it. Mike seems like a good guy when I talk to him but damnit its been 6 months.

Quick Reply: Burned by 99WS6LS1T/A (Mike Mixon)