Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware: Post your Fabricator/Chad Walden/Jeff Easler/PerfectCycles10 problems!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2004, 07:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ramairstyle00
BOTH OF YOU QUIT!!!!!!! show pics or go home. i hate looking thru all this back and fourth BS looking for pics that were promised a few days ago.
I know you are not talking about me. I waited long and hard and put a lot of effort into getting my product. Now that that is said. What do you have to do with the whole situation besides putting your nose were it doesnt belong. Are you waiting on parts??? and you arent an admin trying to help rectify the situation. So unless you have unfinished business with chad then there is no need to post your needless 2cents where it doesnt belong. A lot of us have been dealing with Mr. Walden for a couple of months now with him having our money and us still waiting on parts. He finally came through on my parts and I will be sending them to the others affected by Mr. Walden to give them some hope. so like I said before we are all frustrated and dont want to deal with people that just want to stir up shiot. So usually I dont like to be a Dick but in this case I got to be. Now once the pics either get hosted or get shrunk enough. then you can see them.
Old 11-21-2004, 07:37 PM
10 Second Club

I can resize them and host them for you. Email them to me at andrew@nitrousfedmuscle.com .
Old 11-21-2004, 11:39 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 99tastallionkiller
Thank you JMBO for your opinion I am glad someone else as a good head on their shoulders around here.
you need to watch yourself. Your just digging a hole deeper and deeper everytime you comment.
Old 11-22-2004, 06:38 AM
Staging Lane

Man thats exactly what I mean I bet you are some little punk with a bad freakin additude that mommy and daddy spoiled. If not than your just a little ***** you need to know when to shut up and when not to shut up. AND RIGHT NOW YOU NEED TO SHUT UP. You are frankly getting on my last freakin nerve and if if you think I have no right commenting here than you are sadly mistaken.

He owes for 97 hours of back breaking work and if he is takeing money from people which he told me he wasn't in the first place then I want to get paid just like you want to get your hood. O and by the way will just make it a going flat rate of exactly what I make at my real job so Chad you how me a check for $2158.25 and then maybe I will shut up. O and for you guys who don't ahve a calculator thats 22.25 an hour.

Also I am just curious if you are waiting on a part like you said why are you DEFENDING THE VERY PERSON WHO HAS OF YET STILL HASN'T DELIVERED. I am just a little curious how you explain that one.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:05 AM
Teching In

Bruce man, calm down. You're lashing out at the wrong person. If you read any of the previous posts, you would know that GAMEOVER is currently waiting on a hood that has taken like half a year. He is only saying what he's saying because Chad has actually started updating him and getting in contact with him.... which is all anybody wanted in the first place.
We know you're mad, we got your point.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Fact is they both need to just chill. Gameover talks like Chad does great work but he still hasn't seen anything yet. I would just wait till you get something before making any comments. Both Bruce and Gameover are going to get this thread locked and that doesn't help anyone here.
Old 11-22-2004, 12:26 PM
FormerVendor

actually yea i have seen his work on old emails..so i know hes doing fine-just very slow im assuming..
Old 11-22-2004, 12:46 PM
10 Second Club

A couple of headlight cover pics.

BTW: If any mods are upset with the bickering, please prune this thread instead of locking it. Thanks.
Old 11-22-2004, 12:47 PM
FormerVendor

lol i rest my case
Old 11-22-2004, 05:43 PM
Staging Lane

Hey GM MUSCLE this will tell you Chads turn around time he had those pretty much done when I was working for him so if you look at it its a 6 month turn around time. So maybe just maybe he might actually start to be kicking stuff out.

Best of luck to you guys at least you are going to get something out of the deal I never got a freakin dime.
Old 11-22-2004, 06:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks stallionkiller. we all know how you feel. and I hope he works it out with you.
Old 11-22-2004, 06:27 PM
Staging Lane

Me and Richard both know we probably will never see Jack crap Heck I feal even worse for Richard he pretty much put a new LT1 in Chads moms car you know that had to suck.
Old 11-22-2004, 07:30 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99tastallionkiller
Hey GM MUSCLE this will tell you Chads turn around time he had those pretty much done when I was working for him so if you look at it its a 6 month turn around time. So maybe just maybe he might actually start to be kicking stuff out.

Best of luck to you guys at least you are going to get something out of the deal I never got a freakin dime.
I'm waiting on a hood, have been since July. I saw pics of it mostly finished in late Aug. but apparantly that one fit like **** and was weak. The carbon fiber for the "revised" hood is suposed to be laid this week so we shall see. I'd rather have to wait and get a half decent product, as long as I know he's not screwing his customers I'm happy. Employees seem to be a different story though, hopefully his new helper doesn't come across this thread.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:09 PM
Staging Lane

I hope the poor guy that is helping him is getting paid he offered to bring me out full time along time ago as well but he couldn't afford to pay me what I make at my present job.. So I told him thats cool I will work the weekends until you get some paid orders to pay me because at the time he had me conveinced that we where jsut makeing the parts and then selling them. Well I have found out other wise.

Hey GM muscle would that hood happen to be like the meacham hood but for a Camaro if so you diff. don't want it tell he does redo it other wise you will have something that will eventually break while driving and that wouldn't be good.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

well that looks better than the interior carbon fiber parts that he did for me. I guess he must have done some practicing with all my carbon fiber that he decided to keep. Glad to see some good came of it all.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:36 PM
Staging Lane

Well actually 01 he did alot of practicing. If you could say the least but I am more than willing to bet he finally started vacumm bagging the things the right way like I told him to from the start. It goes alot faster and you get better quality parts the crap side is makeing the mold and putting the micro holes in it as well but once again my dumb butt gave him the way to do that with clay. Incase you guys are wondering my dad, uncle, and my older sister are all engineers everytime I had a problem they knew someone in th aircraft industy I could talk to on how to do this or that just right with Carbon Fiber. The only problem is I shared all that knowledge with Chad well at least you guys are starting to get stuff done now.

O and by the way 01 I tried to convince him to let you have that crap but it was to no avail. At least you got it put back together for the fair your car looked awesome by the way were did you get your TB cable holder chromed at by any chance
Old 11-23-2004, 01:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

yeah so what is up with that interior CF package everyone was supposed to get.
did anyone get it.
Old 11-23-2004, 06:39 AM
10 Second Club

99tastallionkiller, I am waiting on the Sunoco style hood. From what I hear it had the same problems as the Mecham style hood plus it fit like ****.
Old 11-23-2004, 08:28 AM
Staging Lane

Well I can tell you guys this we used my interior stuff to well say learn how to do it correctly lets just say in a few days i am going to get some stuff to break down epoxy and rip it off. It looks good on some spots but others it just plain sucks.

Also the SUNCO hood he was working on when I was there as well I don't know if he started to make a new though becasue its been a while but the thing that pisses my off is he told me nobody had paid for anything yet. Well now I know thats not true

Also I have been playing with ideas for interior stuff and if I can get some cash together I am going to get teh right stuff. First thing I am going to do is have a real mold made of the interior out of billet and then make complete interior stuff that will just replace your factory stuff but thats going to take a while
Old 11-23-2004, 09:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Well he told me that he was doing the vacume thing on my parts. Part of my problem was it looked like crap and when I told him about the parts that I had a problem with he acted like I was crazy and the parts were perfect. I wasn't about to put some ugly looking crap in my car knowing that I show it about once every couple months. The stuff that he did on my car was all wrinckled and wasn't smooth. There were two small parts that looked good but that was it. To top it all off he then tried to make an excuse that it was hard to do the curves (which I can understand) but he still said the stuff looked great. Then he blamed the resin because it was cheap. He told me to buy that resin so I did. I never saw any clay when I went up there that last time. There wasn't any sign of it but he told me he used it. I think he just wraped my factory parts in foil and laid the carbon fiber over that.

Oh well whats done is done. If he learned how to work with the materials than good. I hope everybody that has ordered parts gets a good quality product.

99stallionkiller I got the throttle body shaft chromed when I got the TB powdercoated from Jantzer. It cost a pretty penny but it was worth every cent.

Quick Reply: Beware: Post your Fabricator/Chad Walden/Jeff Easler/PerfectCycles10 problems!