Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware: Post your Fabricator/Chad Walden/Jeff Easler/PerfectCycles10 problems!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 07:33 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, well its been over 2 weeks since I have heard anything, in a couple days I guess it will be time to start legal action....
https://www.usps.com/postalinspector...dComplaint.htm
I plan on also calling the local P.D....... Chad if you read this, you need to contact me ASAP.

Anyone else heard anything?
Old 12-07-2004, 09:38 AM
Launching!

i told chad i wanted a refund and to cancel my order and he responded within minutes about how parts were being sent out, blah, blah, blah. that was over a week ago and still no refund. if anyone is taking legal action let me know. i'm going to file with paypal unless i get something real soon.
Old 12-07-2004, 09:44 AM
On The Tree

I finally got ahold of him with this email addy
dynamcdesign@aol.com

I told him I just want my money back as well, we will see what happens, and I'll keep everyone informed.

Chris
Old 12-07-2004, 10:32 AM
Teching In

I was just wondering yesterday if everything that was "being shipped out" had. I believe he is still working on stuff.... so we'll see.
Old 12-08-2004, 01:16 PM
FormerVendor

still waiting on my product..he is supposed to put up pictures real soon..i might be asking for my money back because i need a hood real freaking bad.
Old 12-13-2004, 11:07 PM
On The Tree

Ok, again he does not respond to my emails, I'm getting really tired of this......
If I dont have my $$$ or my hood by Jan 1st, its time to get legal.
Old 12-14-2004, 10:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

I am just droping in here to ask if any has or has seen and pics on the carbon t-tops that are in "full production" and "have many happy customers"! Anyone know anything about this?
Old 12-14-2004, 10:53 PM
On The Tree

steer well clear of this guy, its been nothing but hassle for everyone involved. Do a search for "chad walden" or "fabricator" and you will find a few pics of one of his products. He also has numerous people (myself included) who have been waiting months for things that have allready been paid for.
Old 12-15-2004, 04:09 AM
Restricted User

And to think, right before I deployed over here to Afghanistan, in March...I started researching the Sunoco Camaro. I ended pm'ing with him about the Hood, at which time he tried to convince me to get the rear spoiler, front fenders and rear flares also, all in CF! He wanted $1700 for the Sunoco Cowl Hood replica, but for a package deal it would be a little less. With a minimum of 50% down and no lead time given, I was skeptical, thank God. Since then I ordered and received a VFN Cowl Hood during a GP, although I havent been home to install it, everyone says it looks very nice, and in FG it was way cheaper. Best of all, I got what I asked for, and a delivery time that was good to go, not to mention the late nights for me waiting to get around to time zone changes, but all in all happy camper.
I was honestly about to call and order the CF Sunoco stuff, but that gut feeling was hitting me hard.

I wish those that ventured down the fabricator road the best of luck, and hope it all gets settled and with satisfactory results.

Charlie
Old 12-15-2004, 10:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by CAT3
And to think, right before I deployed over here to Afghanistan, in March...I started researching the Sunoco Camaro. I ended pm'ing with him about the Hood, at which time he tried to convince me to get the rear spoiler, front fenders and rear flares also, all in CF! He wanted $1700 for the Sunoco Cowl Hood replica, but for a package deal it would be a little less. With a minimum of 50% down and no lead time given, I was skeptical, thank God. Since then I ordered and received a VFN Cowl Hood during a GP, although I havent been home to install it, everyone says it looks very nice, and in FG it was way cheaper. Best of all, I got what I asked for, and a delivery time that was good to go, not to mention the late nights for me waiting to get around to time zone changes, but all in all happy camper.
I was honestly about to call and order the CF Sunoco stuff, but that gut feeling was hitting me hard.

I wish those that ventured down the fabricator road the best of luck, and hope it all gets settled and with satisfactory results.

Charlie
I know that gut feeling. I had it when I met chad but I didn't listen to it
Old 12-15-2004, 02:18 PM
VSJ
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey fella's Ive been a member on LS2.com since April of 2004. I just now saw this thread and signed up here. I ordered bird of prey sideskirts from Chad Walden in the summer and never received anything! I emailed him dozens of times and have even called him, but all I got were excuses. Listen to me carefully.

CHAD WALDEN IS A LYING STEALING PEICE OF **** BASTARD. HIS COMPANY IS FAKE. DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY MONEY. IF YOU HAVE, YOU ARE NOT GONNA EVER GET IT BACK. PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPER AUTHORITIES SO WE CAN PUT THIS SCUMBAG IN JAIL.

HE NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO THE BUYER BEWARE STICKY ASAP!!!!!!!

Here are some emails that he sent to me:

my paypal address is nedlaw8750@aol.com
please email me once the funds are sent

Chad Walden CEO

Dynamic Designs Inc.
-----------------------------------------
well I appreicate your confidence, here is my personal phone number as well just incase you have any questions call anytime after 7 p.m. as this is my home number
972-539-4064
Please rest assured you are getting a great product, and I will email you pics up to date of your pieces being built.

Chad Walden CEO

Dynamic Designs Inc.
yes I am sorry, the piece did not fit right we had to scrap it and start over... already have it over half way done, we finished the mounting brackets, I will take some pics tonight and send them to you, I apologise for the delay. I am a perfectionist I have to make sure they are perfect in every sense of the term

Chad Walden CEO

Dynamic Designs Inc.
Go into www.freewebs.com/roxii007/ then click on web albums, it will take a few minutes to load up as there are a lot of pictures... yours are labeled bird of prey side skirts! They are the only long things in all fo the pics, with the defined lip, of course the back piece which connects to your rear fender is not molded on it yet, as I have not finished enough to measure everything out yet. If you have any questions or concerns please call me at 972-539-4064 which is my home number, I will be there all night tonight. I would like to put this problem to rest. I am working with 56K modem right now, verizon DSL is down for some reason. I am looking at my website right now the 27th - 30th pictures are all of your side skirts, the side, the bottom, the back... etc... just have to look man.

Chad Walden CEO

Dynamic Designs Inc.
-----------------------------------------------------
ok well I will try to put a rush on the shop, the side skirts are getting laminated and primered at the paint shop.
what is your shipping address so I can print it out and perhaps have the paint shop ship them out.
----------------------------------------------------

I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING AND NEITHER WILL YOU.

V.J.
Old 12-15-2004, 02:29 PM
VSJ
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh and another thing, this ******* still has the same phone number as listed in my previous post. I just called it and some lady told me he would be home at 4:00.

We need to get his home address somehow and call his local police station up with our complaints. I will be happy to fax my paypal reciept as well as all of the emails to them. If we dont do anything hes gonna keep scamming others and get away with it.
Old 12-15-2004, 03:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by v j
Oh and another thing, this ******* still has the same phone number as listed in my previous post. I just called it and some lady told me he would be home at 4:00.

We need to get his home address somehow and call his local police station up with our complaints. I will be happy to fax my paypal reciept as well as all of the emails to them. If we dont do anything hes gonna keep scamming others and get away with it.
address:
1313 rustic timbers ln
flower mound, TX 75028
Old 12-19-2004, 09:23 PM
On The Tree

TUBBY- have you recieved your t-tops yet? Vhad siad you have them, how do they look?

VJ- Chad says he does not have a valid way of contacting you. LMK your email addy and I'll get it to him.

For clarification, I'm not affiliated with chad, I'm just a customer who wants his money back. I have had some lengthy conversations with him concerning the Legal Action that my base legal has said I could take. Chad has been pretty responsive, so hopefully we can straighten some of this out.
Old 12-19-2004, 10:33 PM
Staging Lane

So birdman you talked to the base legal yea what branch of service are you in???

6 and a half so far in the Air Force 3 of that was security forces and the last 2 and a half have been medical. I have talked to the legal affice as well about not getting paid. And all the other crap I have found out as well since I have quit working with him. On top of that I my mother is a Lawyer I could get paid but Like I said before I would rather see you guys get your cash back.
Old 12-20-2004, 11:54 PM
FormerVendor

well its about to be ten days now, i gave him the warning if i dont get my money back in ten days ill take legal action against him. The jackass hasn't even wrote back. looks like im going to have to take him down!
Old 12-21-2004, 10:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow...seems like posts keep disappearing.
I thought that only happened in sponsors threads.
Old 12-21-2004, 03:34 PM
Staging Lane

hey Rich are you just pointing that out or is there something everyone else doesn't know???
Old 12-21-2004, 04:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

no some of my posts disappeared. Unimportant I guess, i was just wondering if it was me losing my mind.

look I spoke with chad on saturday. I still don't know any status on what he is doing. He pretty much quit telling me. I retrieved some of the parts off of my car that he had, but still have a few to get after christmas. I'm sure chad still reads this board, as he made mention to me about a post my wife made that has since disappeared. I wish I could help some of you guys out more, but I can't put myself in the middle of any more bs. We all have more than our share of problems to deal with. I will say that it appeared to me that he is still working on everyones stuff. He needs to really work on developing the "business" aspect of his work and keep in contact with customers, and deal with the complaints more directly. everyone has places for improvement.

Last edited by Taspeed; 12-21-2004 at 04:47 PM.
Old 12-21-2004, 05:00 PM
10 Second Club

I think the thread was been pruned because it got off track. None the less, both you and your wife have helped clear up some stories for us and you two where atleast able to tell us that Chad didn't just pick up and run. I thank you guys for that and I don't blame you for getting any more involved than you have to.

Quick Reply: Beware: Post your Fabricator/Chad Walden/Jeff Easler/PerfectCycles10 problems!