Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware: Post your Fabricator/Chad Walden/Jeff Easler/PerfectCycles10 problems!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 10:48 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has he settled up with anyone yet? He has fucked me over for too long, time to get dirty now. I have filed complaints everywhere I could think of....and have something else in mind too.......
Old 01-25-2005, 03:57 PM
On The Tree

Ok guys! I need a CURRENT list of who is owed what?

I need it by this weekend, I have rounded up a group of friends to go pay chad a visit, and they would like to give him a list. Hopefully we can get something out of this.

Feel free to PM or post up!
Old 02-07-2005, 12:58 PM
FormerVendor

325 for ws6 hood. Somebody please do something about the situation.
Old 02-07-2005, 01:47 PM

call the FBI, some tard tried to scam my brother, turns out he tried to scam more people locally, sheriff came by and talked ot him, the FBI sent him a letter day before yesterday about it.... Theyre finaly cracking down on these ********!!!
Old 02-07-2005, 02:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah he actually got my headlight covers to me. they needed to be sanded down and then reshot with clear coat b/c a few bubbles that were in them. but besides that they turned out really really well. once I get them back on the car i will take some pics. the fit nice. just needed some more work.
Old 02-07-2005, 11:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 1FST99Z
yeah he actually got my headlight covers to me. they needed to be sanded down and then reshot with clear coat b/c a few bubbles that were in them. but besides that they turned out really really well. once I get them back on the car i will take some pics. the fit nice. just needed some more work.

I don't know what you paid but If I'm paying for something I expect it to be done when I get it. I don't want to have to work on it to make it look like it should have when I got it
Old 02-08-2005, 02:37 PM
FormerVendor

wheres my money?

Last edited by GAME OVER; 02-09-2005 at 03:26 PM.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:29 AM
FormerVendor

becareful wut u say....he might "sue you for slander"-wut a retarded ***..I hope you see that chad. I got a job to pay for your hood and look wut you did. I hope you go to jail and maybe then youll learn wut a cake you are. Im suprised nobodys wooped your money stealing *** yet..Youll get yours

BTW- he sent me an email, heres wut it says->

"One the issue of the refund, my attorney said since I have had my disclaimer up on my website from day 1, I have no obligations in which to issue a refund for anything under the specified deposit amount.
When my website was drawn up it was intended to cover all the angles. I do not want to put time and money into starting a project for a client to have them back out, which is why the half of the funds are required up front in a non-refundable deposit. The police will tell you the same thing, since all areas were expressed through the website there is no crime. "If you do not take the time to read the fine print, that is not fault of the company." And mail fraud is when you fradulantly accept anything from someone without their knowledge or concent. You knowingly sent the funds addressed to me and made out to me, for said property, once you emailed me and said you "no longer wanted the hood(in email as well as over the phone, which was recorded as well)" you gave up rights to said property, and by doing so forfeited your deposit as well as your product.

Have to look at it from my perspective as well, I have had this happen all to often now, I am tired of being the bad guy here, and issueing refunds everytime I turn around just because the buyer no longer wants an item, or thought the item would turn out differently.

One thing I did do before I started this business is study the law and find out what is fair and legit in business. Asking for half the funds up front for a non-refundable deposit filters out all those tire kickers, and thus insures that once a project is started it will be finished or the project will be forfeited.

I am truely sorry it had to come to this, but you have to look at it from both sides. You would expect to be paid for your work, whether the buyer wanted it or not, I on the other hand have only the materials paid for the other half of the funds were going towards labor, which were never received and now never will.

But like I said before your son committed slander no doubt about it. I would like to drop all of this clean and clear, as I dont want to waste my time going to court over something like this nor do I want to take you and your son to court for slander. I saved the entire webpage when it was written it doesnt matter that it was removed, people still saw the post, and now has a couple other people saying the same thing."
Old 02-25-2005, 01:31 AM
FormerVendor

he has enough money for alawyer but yet "doesn't have anything ot gives us back"
Old 02-25-2005, 11:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

perhaps he needs to spend more time studying Law?

Main Entry: 1li·bel
Pronunciation: 'lI-b&l
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, written declaration, from Middle French, from Latin libellus, diminutive of liber book
1 a : a written statement in which a plaintiff in certain courts sets forth the cause of action or the relief sought

Main Entry: 1slan·der
Pronunciation: 'slan-d&r
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): slan·dered; slan·der·ing /-d(&-)ri[ng]/
: to utter slander against : DEFAME
Old 02-25-2005, 12:33 PM
FormerVendor

looks like the theif isn't stopping now.....https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...8..........its funny how he gets involved in all this ****, and comes back and tries to do it again. I believe Something is wrong with this guys head

Im almost 100% sure its him because of the way he tries to sell his product. Hell send you pics of osmebody elses stuff and say how its done and he wants your money, then finds some retarded excuse as to why its not there. Somebody needs to contact his probation officer..
Old 02-25-2005, 01:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Funny how he has some IP Addresses that match Fabricator... and many in the same subnet ...

This guy is a real piece of work...
Old 02-27-2005, 10:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was thinking that when I talk to him F**king @ss hole! And he called me a lier as many other 4 letter word for "starting this post about him!
Old 02-28-2005, 06:42 PM
Teching In

well i just found all of this today, i havent spoken to chad for 2 weeks. last he told me he was out of pocket at the moment but in a few days would have the underside of my hood finished. i sent him the full amount for the carbon fiber ultra z hood i wanted in which he responded to one of my wanted ads on cz28.com. i left him a message that i found all this stuff and wanted either my hood delivered or an immediate refund. well see if he gets back to me, not likely.
Chris paprcka
carbon fiber ultra z hood
oct 19th : paid $1155
oct 26th : paid $34.65 for shipping to acct of Glenn Walden
if i hear anything or have any success ill put it up here
anyone else who has info please email me cmpaprcka@comcast.net... thanks
Old 02-28-2005, 06:58 PM
Teching In

Wesley Dolinski : tracking number(fedex) 847930639920 shipped out today (4p.m.)will be there tomorrow morning before 10a.m.

Mr. Harman your hood is be binded together tomorrow, and all that is left is cleaning up edges and feathering everything out, then it goes to the paint shop. I forgot to ask you if you wanted anything special on the nostrils (painted the same color of the hood silver, or if you want them black like the stock ws6 hood).

Just to let these parties know, I now have a full time helper so parts will be coming out faster than in the past.

The carbon fiber t-tops are finished and will ship out to Mr. Rick Fleck tomorrow and the tracking number will be posted tomorrow.

Andrew : Your Cowl camaro hood has the gelcoat and applied to the mold as soon as that dries the carbon fiber will be layed in and begin the process of setting it up.

Chris P. :The camaro ultra z hood has the top half started and same as above is waiting on the gelcoat to harden to begin the bottom side of the hood.
^^ thats mine, found it on an old thread about him
Chris Hunter: 93-97 ws6 hood nostrils done, top half is getting set up should receive the stock underside mold next week to begin the underside, gelcoat.

Adam : I have already once sent you the box and amp rack, but due to your dis-satisfaction I will once again go ahead and complete this for you and take it to the paint shop to get it painted, as I would like to have you satisfied, the only thing you expressed problems with was the paint job, so this time it will be painted by a professional. (and for the record I never blamed the paint job on anyone. The cracks and chips, etc... were done in shipping as I am sure you can easily see)
Old 03-02-2005, 12:30 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Chris9528
well i just found all of this today, i havent spoken to chad for 2 weeks. last he told me he was out of pocket at the moment but in a few days would have the underside of my hood finished. i sent him the full amount for the carbon fiber ultra z hood i wanted in which he responded to one of my wanted ads on cz28.com. i left him a message that i found all this stuff and wanted either my hood delivered or an immediate refund. well see if he gets back to me, not likely.
Chris paprcka
carbon fiber ultra z hood
oct 19th : paid $1155
oct 26th : paid $34.65 for shipping to acct of Glenn Walden
if i hear anything or have any success ill put it up here
anyone else who has info please email me cmpaprcka@comcast.net... thanks
I wouldn't even waiste your time communicating with him, hes a theif. Just take him to court like most of us are doing. If anyone knows his probation officer please PM me, thank you.
Old 03-03-2005, 09:04 AM
Launching!

if anyone is taking legal action against chad send me a pm or e-mail me, i got ripped off too and i want to help.

jaymevb@hotmail.com
Old 05-24-2005, 01:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I know this is a little late but i thought i would add my expierence. I was in search of a lt4 hotcam and chad emailed me saying he had a brand new lt4 hotcam for 100 bucks. I agreed to it and sent him a cashiers check for it. Well he was very responsive to emails and sent the cam next day fed ex and didn't charge me shipping. Anyways i recived the cam and at the time had no idea how to identify if it was a lt4 hot cam or not. I installed it and the engine never ran as it should, due to some lower end problems i pulled the engine and removed the cam. Now knowing how to identify the lt4 hotcam i find that this cam isn't even a gm cam. Its a regrind of some sort and have no idea what it is. Anyways after reading/following this thread i feel that i shouldn't even put forth the effort to try and contact him. I'm just a little pissed off he screwed me out of this cam, I know my problems aren't as big as some of your others but i thought i would vent a little.
Old 05-24-2005, 06:51 PM
VSJ
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by rcfast
I know this is a little late but i thought i would add my expierence. I was in search of a lt4 hotcam and chad emailed me saying he had a brand new lt4 hotcam for 100 bucks. I agreed to it and sent him a cashiers check for it. Well he was very responsive to emails and sent the cam next day fed ex and didn't charge me shipping. Anyways i recived the cam and at the time had no idea how to identify if it was a lt4 hot cam or not. I installed it and the engine never ran as it should, due to some lower end problems i pulled the engine and removed the cam. Now knowing how to identify the lt4 hotcam i find that this cam isn't even a gm cam. Its a regrind of some sort and have no idea what it is. Anyways after reading/following this thread i feel that i shouldn't even put forth the effort to try and contact him. I'm just a little pissed off he screwed me out of this cam, I know my problems aren't as big as some of your others but i thought i would vent a little.
At least you got something...

Old 09-04-2005, 10:02 PM
Teching In

I have had a problem with him, my story is located here:

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showthread.php?t=394558

Please tell me anything you can, or any info, you think will help.

Quick Reply: Beware: Post your Fabricator/Chad Walden/Jeff Easler/PerfectCycles10 problems!