Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

I banned Chad Walden aka Fabricator

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2004, 06:17 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

Default I banned Chad Walden aka Fabricator

I banned Chad Walden aka Fabricator. While he is not a sponsor and I think most of your transactions originated from other sites, I am uncomfortable with the number of transactions that are unfulfilled and I was underwhelmed by the quality of that speaker enclosure based on the pics.

If he manages to close out those deals, and make folks comfortable, or gives out refunds we will look at unbanning him but all the deals will have to be resolved before that will happen. This is not open to debate I will only lift the ban in circumstances like this when everyone gets their stuff or money back.

ADMIN
Old 11-19-2004, 06:33 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man! WTF!!!!???? My way of communicating with him was ls1tech- though hes made a few errors with customers i think things are beginning to work out for him..Once he starts to get back on his feet, then you decide to jump on him..The question is- When people were unhappy you let htings slide with him, but once people are gettin their products and saying good things about it, then you decide to ban him...Doesn't sound to smart if you ask me..let the man stay and prove himself before you make him look bad when hes getting things together! I say give him one more chance to earn his name back. (also since your banning Chad, why arent you banning Richard?? They both are involved with dynamic designs am i right?? Its just that Richard isn't always around..Seems to me you have it out for Chad) Thank you
Old 11-19-2004, 07:11 PM
10 Second Club

Richard should not be banned, he and his wife where able to straigten out the stories for many of us. Nor does Richard have (or had) any kind of stake in Dynamic Designs, he was suposed to be paid with a body kit for helping out but it didn't work out and he went on his way. Try emailing Chad at DynamcDesign@aol.com . For the past month or so he has been very responsive and I have been getting plenty of answers which is why I stepped back from all these threads.

Whatever PSJ utimitly decides I can understand. Chad is a non sponsor and has done alot of business on this board (publicly and non publicly) and he was given numerous warnings about it. Hell, he took my business from VFN so I'm sure he costed sponsors a few other customers too. I think it would be better to have him not banned so he can answer questions and respond to the threads but you have to look at it from PSJ an Tony's point of view too.
Old 11-19-2004, 07:13 PM
FormerVendor

whats it take to become a sponsor?? cuz i dont understand why chad hasn't done so??
Old 11-19-2004, 07:18 PM
10 Second Club

Sponsor pay a monthly fee to advertise here (believe most sites charge by the quarter). It's really not that much either (think ls1.com was $100-125 a month) but it can be an extra expense if your trying to start a business from nothing out of your garage.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:13 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

Chad's email addy is:
Roxii007@aol.com

This crap has gone on for like a month.
Old 11-20-2004, 07:49 AM
10 Second Club

John, I don't believe that account works anymore and that was one of the reasons he was not getting back to people. I'm not sure if it was hacked into or what but Richard also confirmed that the address was not working.
Old 11-20-2004, 11:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I sent Chad an email at that address this week and he got it because he posted my email in another thread so Im sure it is working just fine. I will also give all of you his phone number so that maybe he can square up with the rest of you guys.

972-539-4064 home number
Old 12-06-2004, 07:37 PM
On The Tree

Ok, well its been over 2 weeks since I have heard anything, in a couple days I guess it will be time to start legal action....
https://www.usps.com/postalinspecto...udComplaint.htm
I plan on also calling the local P.D....... Chad if you read this, you need to contact me ASAP.

Anyone else heard anything?

BTW, here is all the contact info I have for him

Chad Walden
1313 Rustic Timbers
Flower Mound, TX. 75028

email roxii007@aol.com
He has a fedex account, the # is *edited*
phone # 972-539-4064

Last edited by cyphur_traq; 04-26-2005 at 12:03 AM.
Old 12-06-2004, 10:19 PM
9 Second Club

Sweet. I banned him elsewhere
Old 12-15-2004, 03:14 PM
VSJ
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chad Walden is a crook. All his info. should be added to the buyer beware sticky. If justice is served, he will be facing jail time as well.

link:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...=238274&page=5
Old 01-03-2005, 05:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As a footnote I would add that, at least in my humble opinion, a vendor using an *aol* email address (or any of the free services: hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc) is a pretty obvious signs of a micky mouse operation. Sorry, if a vendor can't even be bothered to get a real email account and put up a decent web page I can't be bothered being a customer.

Cheers,

Mark
Old 01-04-2005, 01:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

I didn't start the post that was here in the feedback forum. And I backed of for a long time ( so not too screw it up for others in fighting with Fabercator). I am very very sorry that people got screwed over in the end. Even jail time IMO doesn't solve this,unless for someone that less than $200.

I can't understand why this man doesn't sell something big or pull a loan and just pay of the people he owns. Then when and if his company gets straight customers can come back. I mean the words JAIL, POLICE, COURT, and JAIL BITCH scare the crap out of me.

So FABERCATOR please straighten this crap out and to all that are out money and being more than nice in waiting so long, Good luck and let us know how it ends up.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2FAST4U
I mean the words JAIL, POLICE, COURT, and JAIL BITCH scare the crap out of me.

jail bitch isn't too appealing to me either. hopefully mr. walden can straighten this all out, hate to see other 'tech members get screwed. there should definitely be full monetary reimbursement.

Quick Reply: I banned Chad Walden aka Fabricator