Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 02:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DO NOT do business with Seba35LE (Sebastian Bochenko) from Brooklyn, NY

Sebastian Bochenko (a.k.a. Seba35LE)
200 Bay 17th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11214

Paypal address used / name on account: sbmbsb@optonline.net / Malgorzata Bochenko (whom I assume is his father)

Because of the greed and lack of honesty he's shown so far, I wouldn't recommend buying from OR selling to this kid. If a problem arises, that's to his benefit, good luck getting a response/resolution...

He purchased a Predator programmer from me which was to be rushed to DS to be unlocked, then rushed to him, directly from DS. DS never shipped him the programmer. The thing just 'vanished' after they signed for it. They didn't show accepting the package from me, nor shipping one to Sebastian. Obviously, we now had a problem. So, after getting nowhere with DS, I refunded Sebastian. THIS IS BACK IN OCTOBER. DS couldn't pull anything up in there computer until 02/04/05, when I could finally prove that they cashed the $85 money order that was sent to them, inside the box. I made it very clear to the guy at DS, at least three times, that Sebastian was refunded back in October and not to send him anything. Any resolution was to go to me, as I was now out $505 ($420 for the programmer, $85 for the unlock and expedited shipping to Sebastian). Well, on 02/04/05, the genius handling the problem @ DS sent Sebastian a new programmer. After asking nicely, then finally having to demand it, he provided me with the tracking number. It was signed for by Bochenko 02/09/05. Here we are, 02/16/05, he has yet to inform me he received it, or respond to either of my 3 emails. Dan @ DS is now trying to contact him.

I would not recommend doing business with Sebastian Bochenko (Seba35LE), until he shows some damn honesty, and returns the programmer to either me or Diablo Sports. I am out $505 until he does so.

Thanks to credit card companies' frequent flyer mile awards, a trip up there would cost me nothing but a little time. It's not just the $505 I'm out buddy boy, it's the principal...You haven't paid for it, therefore, it does not belong to you. Return the damn thing.
Old 02-16-2005, 07:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That's just not right sebastian needs to make it right
Old 02-17-2005, 07:51 PM
Launching!

Sounds like DiabloSport needs to make it right with you too. There is a distinct lack of honesty here, but DS screwed up big time by sending it after you explicitly told them not to...... they should be on the hook for your $$$ and let them go after the programmer. Just my $.02
Old 02-17-2005, 11:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

They should be on the hook for a LOT. That was the short version of the story, believe it or not...I have a second thread posted, warning everyone of their completely disorganized and irresponsible way of doing business. They're trying to contact him and/or his father, but so far, no response. The fella in charge of DS's customer service dept. gave me a (in a nutshell) 'tough luck', if they couldn't get it back. Unbelievable from such a large company, eh?...I've dealt with a few different guys up there about this. The guy that shipped the thing to Sebastian (Brian), was the guy I made the situation very clear to. He isn't owning up to anything (though it was made clear to him on three different occasions). The 'manager' of the customer service dept. (Keith), the guy now dealing with this, unfortunately seems to feel that the customer is always wrong. He's sided with the employee. "He didn't know not to ship it to him." But, as we all know, even bosses have bosses...I'll just continue climbing the ladder until I hit a nerve.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just a bump for the little SOB...
Old 02-24-2005, 10:52 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,142 Likes on 742 Posts

mailto:sebap3@optonline.net

That is the account he used to register to the site.

Good luck, maybe ask the local NYC guys to help out.
Old 02-24-2005, 01:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I tried emailing you guys (via "Contact Us") for his email address a couple times over the past couple weeks, but have yet to received a response. Thanks for the heads-up John. I'll go hit the NY section. That never crossed my mind.

EDIT: You guys have some way of knowing whether or not he just re-registers under a new name, correct? Until he shows otherwise, he should be taken as any other crook here. Obviously, my own opinion. But, I assume any buyers here with some sense would feel the same.

Last edited by NoseUp; 02-24-2005 at 02:02 PM.
Old 02-24-2005, 08:14 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
mailto:sebap3@optonline.net

That is the account he used to register to the site.

Good luck, maybe ask the local NYC guys to help out.
I remember the car.. maybe a plate number might help?

http://www.cardomain.com/id/seba35le

NYPD's Brooklyn North Pct: (718) 574-0411
Old 02-25-2005, 01:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't know that the NYPD would, or even could do anything about it, but it's certainly worth a shot. Thanks Mr. B
Old 02-25-2005, 02:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well, supposedly, this is a civil sort of matter that'd more than likely require a lawsuit. I hope this kid wizens up soon, for his own sake...
Old 02-28-2005, 02:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Any progress?
Old 02-28-2005, 10:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Still no response from the kid.
Old 02-28-2005, 02:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would put your energy towards Diablo Sport.
1. They lost your package, which is initial event that triggered this whole thing.
2. Did not follow through with your request to not ship to the buyer, who suprisingly backed out after several months
3. THEY SHIPPED IT OUT. May not be right, but this kid should be getting a free diablo tuner until DS persues him--not you. Not your fault. DS Should be overnighting you a check or another tuner. IMO

Goodluck
Old 03-01-2005, 08:16 AM
Launching!

I have a derelict friend who used to be a repo. man and lives in Queens, just outside of Brooklyn. I'll give him a ring later tonight and see if he wants to get involved.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just to show the kid's avoidance, he signed in here again 02/27.
Old 10-29-2005, 02:26 AM
On The Tree

You have no clue what you're talking about. I paid you for the programmer and never received it. I haven't noticed after a few months that you refunded me that money. I moved out from that house in january since my parents sold the house. I don't have that predator and don't care what happened to it because of the way you acted by accusing me of something I didn't do. If you want you can take me to court or whatever. I have proof (lease agreement) showing that since february 1st I live in an apartment far from where I lived before so I or my parents couldn't sign for the package. Also in february I got rid of the camaro and got an M3 so I didn't need the programmer. With ups or fedex anyone could have signed for the package since they never check the ID. If you want to go after anyone then it should be Diablo sport or the shipping company cause they shouldn't give the package to just anybody.
Old 10-29-2005, 07:10 AM
On The Tree

Posted 02-16-05 responds 10-29-05.....
Old 10-29-2005, 06:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by tars7
Posted 02-16-05 responds 10-29-05.....
Stupid I don't have my car since february so why do I need to log into this account? For parts for my M3 or the Corvette?
Old 10-29-2005, 06:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Seba35LE
Stupid I don't have my car since february so why do I need to log into this account? For parts for my M3 or the Corvette?
you might have sold your car but he posted this 2/16.. you logged on 2/27. You didnt see this? .... lol riiiiiiiiiiight
Old 11-28-2005, 03:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Seba35LE
You have no clue what you're talking about. I paid you for the programmer and never received it. I haven't noticed after a few months that you refunded me that money. I moved out from that house in january since my parents sold the house. I don't have that predator and don't care what happened to it because of the way you acted by accusing me of something I didn't do. If you want you can take me to court or whatever. I have proof (lease agreement) showing that since february 1st I live in an apartment far from where I lived before so I or my parents couldn't sign for the package. Also in february I got rid of the camaro and got an M3 so I didn't need the programmer. With ups or fedex anyone could have signed for the package since they never check the ID. If you want to go after anyone then it should be Diablo sport or the shipping company cause they shouldn't give the package to just anybody.
Don't play retarded kid. The package was delivered via UPS, and signed for by 'Bochenko'. I know damn well what I'm talking about. It's documented, and in UPS's system. As is the refund via Paypal. I sent you god knows how many emails split amongst two separate email addresses. One being the one you originally paid for the programmer with. That's on top of the PM's here

Quick Reply: DO NOT do business with Seba35LE (Sebastian Bochenko) from Brooklyn, NY