Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Auctane_71 Bad Seller..

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 10:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wow

Wow Nick you posted up a lot of past pm's, what does any of it mean? Nothing, and yes your dad was rude and just because he is "high" up in a fortune 500 compnay doesn't impress me and the fact that he talked down to me and my dad thinking he was better than us was what pisses me off. I got screwed by you once Nick and it looks like you are going to get to screw me again by getting me kicked off the site so good job on being a scam artist.

As far as Cyphur Traq is concerned, I really don't care what he thinks as a person, it means nothing to me, he got mad because I told him like it was and how I felt about being screwed by Nick, then you totally took his side because I got overwhelmed with a few more orders than I could handle, then when I always said I would pay them back you still said pay up or get out of here. You can't get something I don't have. Next I padi everyone back and lost $500 on the TT's and you come out and still say the same ol' thing.

This will be the end of this, I have paid back to the best of my power and asked forgiveness. IF you guys don't take it, thats your prob.
Old 06-16-2005, 10:33 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BOBTTWS6
you totally took his side because I got overwhelmed with a few more orders than I could handle
How was that not your fault? Very familiar kind of situation, heh.

How about
I wil loose a lot of money if I get banned from posting up things for sale.
hm? Are you trying to start a business or something? It's not as if this site is the only place people can sell things!
Old 06-17-2005, 01:51 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You lost 500 dollars on the TT kit?
To be 100% honest I am sure Nick would have rather taken a fire to 500 dollars then go through what he has gone through.
And now your not giving him the Y pipe that came with the Turbo kit when you bought it?
What kind of bullshit is that.
Its like going to Burger King and geting a cheeseburger without the cheese.
Send the Y pipe where it belongs as you should have done in the first place. Why are you doing something you know is wrong?
Maybe instead of talking about other people's parents you should go ask your parents why they never thought you the golden rule. Do unto other's as you would like done unto you.
Damn kid, grow up. Your 6/9 or whatever but act like a damn 7th grader. The Y pipe is something you need to provide regardless if you stay on this site or not.
As far as Phil goes, if this guy dosen't give you your money back let me know I will pay you the 55 dollars just to see his *** stay off this site.
Kid grow up and learn from this or get the **** off of here.
You ask for forgiveness but keep baing a complete *** hole.
How many times do you need to be immature and act like a *** before we know the real you?
You cant keep asking for everyone to forgive you and stay on this board with your **** poor attitude.
Mods if we have a poll I vote to kick him forever not because of the BS he put these members through but because of the attitude of displays every day.
I dont think this site needs someone on here with the attitude he has.
Jon I have done about as much as I can to try and help you out and explain what you need to do to be reconized's as a good member again. I guess you didn't comprend any of it.
JZ out.
Old 06-17-2005, 03:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default Ha

Wow Nick you posted up a lot of past pm's, what does any of it mean? Nothing, and yes your dad was rude and just because he is "high" up in a fortune 500 compnay doesn't impress me and the fact that he talked down to me and my dad thinking he was better than us was what pisses me off. I got screwed by you once Nick and it looks like you are going to get to screw me again by getting me kicked off the site so good job on being a scam artist.

As far as Cyphur Traq is concerned, I really don't care what he thinks as a person, it means nothing to me, he got mad because I told him like it was and how I felt about being screwed by Nick, then you totally took his side because I got overwhelmed with a few more orders than I could handle, then when I always said I would pay them back you still said pay up or get out of here. You can't get something I don't have. Next I padi everyone back and lost $500 on the TT's and you come out and still say the same ol' thing.

This will be the end of this, I have paid back to the best of my power and asked forgiveness. IF you guys don't take it, thats your prob.

Oh poor poor you. Its never your fault, its alway someone else.
Old 06-17-2005, 05:34 PM
TECH Regular

Looked at the TT kit today

Missing
Oil lines ALL OF THEM
dual egt's with gauge,
boost gauge
and of coarse my y pipe

You did however give me a AC compressor and lines?????
Old 06-17-2005, 05:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

so guess what...i get my hood, and it's ****** damaged! It was boxed VERY poorly and there are scraches and a broken corner. It's useless to me like this. He assured me it was in mint condition. I will have to pay probably $500 to get it fixed and totally repainted. Also, he was supposed to put a lower airbox in there too. Guess what...no airbox! Screw you Jon. Thanks for nothin.

P.S. I knew something like this might happen, that's why I already bought another OEM WS6 hood from a junkyard that is in better condition.
Old 06-17-2005, 05:47 PM
TECH Addict

Oshunter07,

I dont know the details of your order for the kit, but im going to just say this, unless he told you about the dual EGT's, they did not come standard on the kit.

The Y pipe is something that you could have done at an exhaust shop, if it looks like mine, I would rather have one done like that. I think you should get yours from him, dont think that. I just think you can make a better one locally.

The oild lines and fittings were very nice peices in these kits, all steel braided, with fittings attached. really nice looking stuff, however it is something that is very replaceable.

AGAIN, I AM IN NO WAY SAYING I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD NOT GET YOUR STUFF FROM THAT A-HOLE. you should defenitly get what ever you paid for, however I was mearly meaning that everything your missing is easily replaceable. if he doesnt give you the parts get a few hundred from him.

I know good luck on getting either with the way he has been. I feel sorry that you had to go through all this. Definatly does not do this message board any justice to see this kind of BS going on
ed
Old 06-17-2005, 06:09 PM
TECH Regular

O I know they are replaceable. It is Jonathan Hendrix we are talking about I dont expect him to get off his *** and do anything, until we make him. I am done. I will sell the AC compressor, get some money from that. It would be nice if he finally become a man and said my bad and sent the parts. I know the kit he bought came with dual EGT's and boost gauge as the guy before him sold it to Jon. But wants to play games.
Old 06-17-2005, 07:24 PM
Banned

Default My Last Post

AS YOU CAN SEE THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST, NICK IS A LIAR, I GAVE HIM EVERYTHING THE KIT CAME WITH FOR ME. DANIEL LEVIN FROM HIGLAND PARKS, IL IS WHO YOU BE TALKING TO ABOUT ANY MISSING PARTS AND I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU 3 TIMES THAT I WAS SENDING THE Y PIPE, I AM PLAYING NO GAMES, JUST REALLY PISSED WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MY NAME. BTW MY ATTITUDE SURE DOES SHOW CONSIDERING I PAID EVRYONE BACK.

GREG YOU ARE A LIAR, I BUBBLE WRAPPED EVERY FREAKIN CORNER ON THERE AND IT WAS PERFECT WHEN IS SHIPPED IT. I EVEN GAVE YOU BRAND NEW GRILL INSERTS. AS FAR AS THE LOWER AIR BOX, I WAS BEING NICE AND SAID I WOULD THROW IT IN FOR YOUR PATINECE, BUT YOU CALLED THE POLICE SO I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT IT. THE HOOD WOULD PROBABLY JUST NEED A NEW CLEAR COAT AND BE GOOD AS NEW YOU LIAR. TAKE PICS AND POST, I CAN DO THE SAME AS I HAVE PICS OF WHEN I TOOK IT OFF THE CAR AND GUESS WHAT, NO DAMAGE. SO SCREW YOU GREG!

THIS IS MY LAST POST ON HERE AS THERE ARE TOO MANY ********* WHO THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING AND LIE, SO JUST DON'T BOTHER ME ANYMORE.

IF I SEND ANYTHING TO ANYONE, IT WILL BE OUT OF MY GOODNESS, BUT THE WAY I HAVE BEEN TREATED ON HERE BECAUSE NICK ECKER LIED AND NO ONE CAN LOOK UP THE DELETED PM'S TO SEE HE DID LIE. GOOD BYE I WILL NOT POST WHERE I AM NOT WANTED

ON THE LAST NOTE, GOOD LUCK TO ALL I HAVE "SCAMMED", YET GAVE THE MONEY BACK.

aND IF GREG WANTS TO SELL THE HOOD BACK TO ME FOR WHAT HE GAVE FOR IT, I WILL BUY IT BACK IN 2 WEEKS WHEN I GET MY PAYCHECK.

DANIEL LEVIN AKA TACRUISER SHOULD ALSO BE BANNED BECAUSE HE DID NOT SEND WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD LIKE THE INJECOTORS, OIL LINES, AND DUEL EGT'S WITH GUAGES. I AM SERIOUSLY NOT PLAYING ANY GAMES, I ONLY COPIED AND PASTED WHAT HE SENT ME SO GET HIM NOW!

THANKS TO ALL AND SORRY TO ALL GOODBYE
Old 06-18-2005, 12:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Bye. 2 months to resolve this.
Old 06-18-2005, 05:38 AM
TECH Junkie

AS YOU CAN SEE THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST...

...THIS IS MY LAST POST ON HERE AS THERE ARE TOO MANY ********* WHO THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING AND LIE, SO JUST DON'T BOTHER ME ANYMORE...

...GOOD BYE I WILL NOT POST WHERE I AM NOT WANTED...

...THANKS TO ALL AND SORRY TO ALL GOODBYE

Just STFU and go home already.
Old 06-18-2005, 09:11 AM
Staging Lane

I got my check picked up. I'm glad this is over with.

Good luck to everyone else that still needs stuff from this guy. I'm done with this and its time to move on for me.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:38 PM
TECH Regular

Amen, I am mocking up the entire CAS system to see what is missing tomorrow. But since Jon was scammed by 5 people, I said that right, he was scammed not us. We wanted what we paid for, I have to say I dont feel guilty. Everyone is in the wrong in this story but Jon, even Admins have been said to be unfair.
Old 06-19-2005, 09:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'll be posting pics of my F'd up hood tomorrow.
Old 06-20-2005, 08:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

I wasted 5 months and $575 for this. Call me a liar now Jon.

Last edited by ACW; 06-20-2005 at 08:22 PM. Reason: fixing the size for ya :)
Old 06-20-2005, 08:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

sorry about the size. I dont know to change them.
Old 06-20-2005, 08:26 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Wow, that is some very obvious damage! If it actually was mint before it was shipped, he should've packaged it much better. If he didn't know how to do that himself, some shipping places will let you pay them to box big things up properly for you.
Old 06-20-2005, 08:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

yeah, he says "oh i bubble wrapped every corner." yeah he did, with one lousy piece and a piece of packing tape. THe hood was free to bang around in the box which was about 2 feet too big in every dimension. Good thing I trusted my gut and got another one as back-up.

Last edited by fa18007; 06-20-2005 at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-20-2005, 09:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Like Jon said, all you need is a simple clear coat and it'll be good as new

Thats pretty shitty man. Sorry you got shafted like that. Is that an OEM hood?
Old 06-20-2005, 09:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fa18007
I wasted 5 months and $575 for this. Call me a liar now Jon.

C'mon now..You know you are a liar. It was packaged with extreme care! I can't believe that you are unhappy.

Really though sorry to see the actual product. it can be fixed, but thats not what you paid for. Its kinda like the bottle i bought.

BTW...Who was the a-hole that started this thread anyway?

Phil

Quick Reply: Auctane_71 Bad Seller..