Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

possible scammer? tonylittell

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 01:14 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He told me it would ship on the 7th, not the 15th. That is what started this.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Yah then that isnt cool, something i didnt know. I would be pissed about that. Well hopefully that isnt what is happening in this situation.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ZANEANDANNA@SBCGLOBAL.NET
this is the email address from which i sent him the paypal payment, sorry if he got the wrong one, but that also doesnt mean he cant pm me and info on a tracking # on ls1tech..... if i were to try and give someone a tracking # and there email addy didnt work thats the first thing i would do, post it in there pm box.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:22 PM
TECH Addict

Yah he cant pm you, his server blocks ls1tech and paypal, i gave him your email address from your ls1tech account, please change that if you would. I will give him your new email, let us know what happens.

Originally Posted by zaner
ZANEANDANNA@SBCGLOBAL.NET
this is the email address from which i sent him the paypal payment, sorry if he got the wrong one, but that also doesnt mean he cant pm me and info on a tracking # on ls1tech..... if i were to try and give someone a tracking # and there email addy didnt work thats the first thing i would do, post it in there pm box.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

me email address has been changed, and i have dropped the paypal dispute, tracking # shows it is all good, wasnt shipped out on the day i was told it was . But never the less looks like this is basically resolved, pending the item arrives and is what i purchased... thanx and sorry for any trouble on my part
Old 11-17-2005, 01:43 PM
TECH Addict

We will call it resolved when you get it. Thanks for posting that though and letting us know.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1Camaro
Ok, here is the thing. I posted what happened to me, but for him to get pissed at me and call two ******* moderator names and talk **** in Andrew's thread will not be tolerated on this site. He is lucky I don't give him a little vacation from this site. I received one PM from him saying he will check with his wife on when she shipped it. That's it. Then after I started bitching at him is when he sent me the tracking number via email. Those were the only two times I got contacted. If you want to try and say you did, I will have PSJ show you what you sent and didn't send. I work on a computer all day from 8am-4pm, then have all my e-mails sent to my blackberry. You provided me with my tracking number, and is legit. Next time you sell something, stay on top of it until the customer receives it. You work in sales, as do I, you should know what the hell you are doing. Take care of the issue with Zaner. Here is some info if it is needed.

John Littell - (804) 733-9464 - 7313 Squirrel Level Rd, Petersburg, VA 23805
tonylittel@aol.com
im pissed at you because you call yourself a freaking moderator and you go and bash someone in others post..the first time i replied when you did it and it was cool...second time you try and call me out in yet another thead and tell the seller im a crook? **** off...your supposed to be a moderator in here? thats a ******* joke...a moderator wouldnt do that childish ****....

then you threaten to "give me a vacation"? and post my information after i replied numorous times and even supplied a working phone number for me? grow the **** up!

a REAL MODERATOR would do what dustin did and call the number i posted and gotton to the bottom of things

you feel you need to "give me a vacation " as you put it the go right ahead

but you need to take a vacation for the BULLSHIT you pulled while your at it....

oh and by the way if you want to post information up about me , make sure you post the right **** ...my home number is 804-722-9740 smart guy...not 733-9464

i may not have answered in pm's but i damn sure sent numorous emails and in one i even told you that things got held up and the package wouldnt go out until probobly saturday and asked if it was cool and if not i would issue a refund...i never recieved a reply...

we have a firewall at work and i cant get into this site or any others like it or paypal...only ebay cause we sell wholesale cars on it, whitepages.com , and the banks we do financing with for new and used car purchases with and then nissan related sites since we are a nissan dealer..and then email from there...i dont get home til 10pm most nights.so it takes me a while to get back to people some times..i have apologized numorous times and you still act like a kid.

lead by example and maybe someone wont call you a ***** ....*****

with that im done... do what you feel you must...but if you ban me then you should be banned as well
Old 11-17-2005, 09:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Easy guys...why cant we all just get along???

Remember this people....maybe you cant control the USPS (real POS service) but the sender still is responsible for the item to reach the destination...I suggest you always get some insurance before sending anything...oh and please maintain a good line of comunication and you will have no problems.

Thanks and good nite kids!!! J/K!!!
Old 11-18-2005, 04:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

well i recieved a package on my doorstep today, opened it up, not sure if its a walbro or not... doesnt say walbro on it... but im unsure of what a factory pump looks like ill post pics , you guys can tell me what im looking at
Attached Thumbnails possible scammer? tonylittell-dscf0001e.jpg   possible scammer? tonylittell-dscf0002e.jpg  
Old 11-19-2005, 05:10 PM
Retired Street Racer

Emailed and called you. I need a refund.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

well comes to find out that bucket is for an lt1 took it apart and there is a walbro inside, had a local guy whos done many many ls1 and lt1 fuel pump installs come over and help me install it...... pumps getting power but doesnt pump, guess its bad.........
Old 11-19-2005, 07:13 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

gettin interesting
Old 11-19-2005, 08:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

at this point im done complaining. im just gonna take a loss and chalk it up to experience...... i have had mostly good luck with buying from people on here so im still optimistic. sometimes you win sometimes you lose
Old 11-19-2005, 09:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

YUP ITS DEFINATELY BURNED UP........ took it back out hooked it up direct to a 12v source in a bucket of gas and nothing, wont make a peep , but i hooekd my stocker back up and it still worked like a charm...... if its too good to be true it prolly is
Old 11-19-2005, 09:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by zaner
well comes to find out that bucket is for an lt1 took it apart and there is a walbro inside, had a local guy whos done many many ls1 and lt1 fuel pump installs come over and help me install it...... pumps getting power but doesnt pump, guess its bad.........

the pump worked excellent when i shipped it....im not selling bad parts....came off a RUNNING 10 second car....it was not burned up and had almost no time in the car....i removed it to go with a sumped setup for a carbed motor...that was the only reason i sold it....if it got burned its because it was hooked up backwards and burnt...i wouldnt sell a bad part and ruin my rep for a 50 dollar pump PERIOD...it was removed from a RUNNING CAR...car is not going to run with a bad pump...i sold you exactly what was stated A WALBRO 255 IN NEW CONDITION...that is what you recieved....i will not be responsible for instalation errors....i even sent the bucket and wires with clips for the sending unit to make it an easy install which i never mentioned to make things easy....maybe i took a little with the shipping and i appoligized....but i did not send a bad part
Old 11-19-2005, 09:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1Camaro
Emailed and called you. I need a refund.
you didnt email me but yes i got the phone message while i was at work....i cant be responsible with the postal service...if you refuse the package when it arrives i will issues a refund minus shipping once i recieve it...im not eating the shipping cause you decided its taking to long to recieve it...i mailed yours and zaners the same day and he has had the part for 2 days...ive provided tracking numbers....and i dont even feel i should refund for the part...but if you eat shipping then i guess i will....
Old 11-19-2005, 10:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

i can assure you it was not hooked up incorrectly, i guess it magically went bad in the transfer from your car too mine....... i hooked the stock pump back up the same way i wired up the walbro and it started working... installing a pump now that ive done it doesnt take brain surgery, theres a positive and a negative and some hoses...... oh well not much i can do now.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:41 PM
Banned

i can assure you it wasnt hooked up correctly...that is if its not working now...it came off a RUNNING CAR....car cant run with out gas...and i had 43lbs of pressure with it...it came out when i pulled the motor and sold my last batch of parts...including the engine...and the heads...to members of this forum....i dont sell bad parts....hell i just gave an oil pump drive to someone for free just had to pay a small 5 dollar shipping...im not out to rip anyone off....if the parts are bad when i take them off i throw them out...i test the parts and give exact descriptions to all people interested in my parts...like the guy that bought the radiator support...i even told him what the stickers on it looked like and rated it on a scale of one to 10...

that pump was not bad when i sold it....and i dont trust your skills on install what so ever when you asked if this was a walbro and posted pics....showed me exactly what you know as far as car parts.. i can only imagine the install skills you have

i know for A FACT it was good....hell the tank was still half full of gas when i pulled it...i turned the key and had the fuel hose disconected from my fuel pressure gauge and it shot gas 20 feet infront of the car....that pump was good...and if its not now its because you crossed the positive and negitive or something....

my parts are EXACTLY WHAT I STATED
Old 11-19-2005, 10:50 PM
Retired Street Racer

Don't try pulling this ****, I have ******* had it with you John, Tony, or whichever alias you are using nowadays. I will receive $55 via Paypal on Monday morning. It is not my fault that you are a lousy businessman.

For the record, I DID email you. Email is tonylittel@aol.com, is it not? I even saved a copy in the sent items so you could not pull this bullshit.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:55 PM
Banned

no its not...its tonylittell@msn.com

and no you WONT get 55 dollars not only not on monday morning but never...i will refund minus shipping and that will be AFTER i recieve the radiator support back....or i will refund nothing...your choice....

and its john anthony littell if you must know

i have told you what i will do and thats it...you want to eat shipping then send it back and ill refund differance...thats it....period ...end of story

Quick Reply: possible scammer? tonylittell