Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

possible scammer? tonylittell

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man i wish mine would work out this good. G/L to everyone involved here, no one is happy but no one really got screwed.
Old 11-21-2005, 04:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Well zaner is stuck with a pump that doesnt work for whatever reason...

Was there insurance on the package?
Old 11-21-2005, 09:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

i doubt there was insurance on it, it is very strange why it doesnt work, i am 100% positive it was hooked up correctly, but like i said electrical stuff does go out from time to time, maybe it was just its time....... i heard of a site you can get a new 255 with install kit for 80 shipped so ill prolly order that later on this week... thanx to all who helped in this thread
Old 12-01-2005, 02:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Than you all for not leaving him any buyers feedback when he screwed you over. I looked at his feedback, and since it was ok, I purchased a coolant overflow/battery tray from him. Worst mistake I could of done. The sides of the battery tray were all chopped up. A battery would of been bouncing around on it. There was no way to hold the battery stable. I over looked that, as I was desperate to get the car running because my coolant overflow was cracked. So I tested to see if the coolant tank leaked. I simply inserted a hose into the opening, and as soon as it filled up water was squirting out from the side. So, the battery tray was useless, and the coolant tank useless as well. I tryed to repair it with epoxy, but it still leaks. I e-mailed him, and he said he wanted pics of it leaking. So I sent him pictures of it which clearly show the leaks, and then he sayes that because I put epoxy on it, he wont take it back. Yes, it was not a large amount of money, but thats besides the point. This guy should not be selling anything on here. He sells fauly pumps, takes for ever to send items out, and sold me a useless overflow tank. Why is he not banned from the site yet? Someone please give him a time out. He needs to learn you can't screw people over.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

I've been in touch John, "tonylittell", and the two sides of the story i am hearing are worlds apart. now, i don't know either of you for ****, so i'm not taking any sides here.

Jimmy P, please post up pictures of the tray and resevoir you received, and then we can see for ourselves what is going on.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Who wants to host the pictures for me? Please PM me with an e-mail address and I will send them asap.
I'm sure Tony or John, whatever alias he uses would gladly post the pictures that he claims he sent me, or forward you the e-mail that he claims he incluced pictures in.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:22 AM
Banned

you truely are one stupid S.O.B. i told you i dont have them... i dont clutter my email with old emails or pictures..I DONT SAVE THEM
whats so ******* hard to understand about it....

keep things going if you want thats fine......

but the whole thing is still coming back to the issue that
YOU ALTERED IT WITHOUT ASKING ME , AND YOU OWN IT NOW
Old 12-03-2005, 06:27 AM
Banned

i even told the mods that after hearing my side if they could honestly say they they would refund then i would consider it.

and NOBODY has said they would refund.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

I didn't save them either. They autosave. Thanks the name calling, that will get you realy far in life.
Like I have told you 20 times Junior, you couldn't of sold that thing to anyone, not even as a battery tray. part of The sides were chopped off! Do you not understand that? I contacted you within 10 minutes of it arriving, and dont say otherwise. Only reason why I put epoxy on it was to try to get my car running, as no person in their right mind would willingly buy that. Can't be used as a battery tray, can't be used as a coolant tank. You honeslty think someone on here would not complain if you sent them that crap? I am deeply sorry for trying to fix a worthless piece of plastic that I KNEW you would not refund me for.
If I did send it back to you, I bet you would sell it to another member, possibly on Cz28.com, ls1.com, or even ebay, and then claim it was like new condition. I dont care about they money, I dont like getting ripped of and then accused of making up stuff. I just want to expose you for what you are. Keep selling stuff on the classifieds, and you will make my part much easier.

Edit- Earlier I paypaled someone on here for a nother coolant tank/battery tray. When that comes in, I will take some pictures of it for you to see what a tray should look like. Not all chopped up.

Last edited by Jimmy P; 12-03-2005 at 06:43 AM.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jimmy P
I didn't save them either. They autosave. Thanks the name calling, that will get you realy far in life.
Like I have told you 20 times Junior, you couldn't of sold that thing to anyone, not even as a battery tray. part of The sides were chopped off! Do you not understand that? I contacted you within 10 minutes of it arriving, and dont say otherwise. Only reason why I put epoxy on it was to try to get my car running, as no person in their right mind would willingly buy that. Can't be used as a battery tray, can't be used as a coolant tank. You honeslty think someone on here would not complain if you sent them that crap? I am deeply sorry for trying to fix a worthless piece of plastic that I KNEW you would not refund me for.
If I did send it back to you, I bet you would sell it to another member, possibly on Cz28.com, ls1.com, or even ebay, and then claim it was like new condition. I dont care about they money, I dont like getting ripped of and then accused of making up stuff. I just want to expose you for what you are. Keep selling stuff on the classifieds, and you will make my part much easier.

Edit- Earlier I paypaled someone on here for a nother coolant tank/battery tray. When that comes in, I will take some pictures of it for you to see what a tray should look like. Not all chopped up.
weither you contacted me 1 minute after recieving it or 1 day after is irrelivent. you stated in your first reply to me that you had melted plastic on it and the added epoxy...you did that BEFORE you emaild me. had the tank been not tampered with i would GLADLY refund if when i saw it believed it was mine. you altered it before you contacted me. period! like i stated many many times already. if i altered something you sold me i wouldnt expect you would not refund. and i am not going to either..

long story short.... YOU ALTERED IT , YOU OWN IT
Old 12-04-2005, 12:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

www.photobucket.com will host pictures for you
Old 12-04-2005, 04:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Notice how the sides are all chopped up. There are plastic raised parts on the sides of the battery trays, that would make sure the battery isn't all over the place. I have no idea why, but this guy chopped them up. I drew an arrow and pointed towards one of the sides that would have that piece normally. If someone was to use that tray, that battery would be rubbing all over the headlight wiring harness that is normaly protected by the raised plastic piece.

So Tony, John, etc etc, lets say I sent that piece of crap back to you, what would you do with it? You want a coolant tank back, I'll send you mine back. It does have a leak, but the battery tray part is functional and not chopped up like the crap you sent me was. Stop making excuses about altering and what not. Your a crook. Enough said about this topic. I shouldn't be getting all tense over some punk kid ripping me off $25. I can't wait till you rip off someone else. Will you be changing your name then too. I am prety sure your curren't LS1tech user name is not your first. You just change them up whenever people complain about your business tactics dont you. People that scam others on message forums dont leave, they simply change user names and have a fresh start to scam unsespecting others.

And by the way, I did not alter it first . I e-mailed you within 10 minutes of receiving it, I waited a few hours, didn't get a reply, then went to try to fix it knowing it is a worthless piece of plastic wether it has epoxy on it or not.

Last edited by Jimmy P; 12-04-2005 at 04:31 AM.
Old 12-04-2005, 07:10 AM
Banned

look moron, it doesnt matter what i do with it. you want ne to take mine back you should have left it in the supposed condition you said it was in and contacted me. end of story dumbass!
as for how often i change names?and being some young punk? use the same name in EVERY FORUM i belong too. been a member in this one just as long as you. also have the same username in my350z.com (member 3 years) maxima.org (member 4 years) vastreetracing.com (3yrs) and then cz28.com , efa , ect ect ect .. dont switch names and dont rip people off..

now as for being some young punk? come on out this way some time and you will find out how young and how much of a punk i am.

now your really starting to **** me off... i told you your not getting dick! you altered the part! you should have contacted me first! you get none! period. end of story!

and i know for a fact thats not the one i sent.

but it doesnt matter ou should have notified me and we would have addressed it then..

you fucked up. now you own it. with that im done.

your too ******* stupid to keep arguing with...
Old 12-04-2005, 03:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

now as for being some young punk? come on out this way some time and you will find out how young and how much of a punk i am.
now your really starting to **** me off... i told you your not getting dick! you altered the part! you should have contacted me first! you get none! period. end of story!
Oh, so now you go to from being an internet scam artist to being an internet hard ***. Why dont you come out this way, you got my address, we can talk about this in person you freaking moron and see what the result is. I am done with trying to argue with some white trash young punk that can't have a civilized argument without throwing in vulgar names.
Do you even own an LS1, or do you just come on here to sell crap that you find in junk yards.

Now that I looked at your location, that coolant tank didn't come from Virginia. Is that were your located now? Are you just buying crap from others and then drop shipping them? I bet you didn't even know that coolant tank was in such bad shape, because it wasn't even yours. The truth comes out. No wonder someone on here sent an Paypal payment to a different adress that what I sent it to.

To others who have purchased from him, what Paypal e-mail did you send payment to? And did the package come from VA?

Last edited by Jimmy P; 12-04-2005 at 04:20 PM.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

John, when you were being polite and interested in fixing this, I figured I may be able to help you two come to an amiable agreement. But, since you decided to go ahead and throw mud, call people names, and so on.....no longer seeing a point in believing what you say is true. Behaving like an adult is a wonderful way to add credibility to your arguement.

JimmyP, if you would like, I can change the link in your feedback left to tonylittel to direct people to this thread. Let me know if thats what you would like.

John.....I officially never offered my opinion on whether you should refund, as I hadn't seen pics. If you cannot offer pictures of the condition of item when you shipped it to contradict what Jimmy P is saying.

For the record John, I have nothing against you personally. I do have something against people going off on others in the forum I help moderate, and throwing mud in their face, after that individual has told me in private communication they are willing to work things out. Thats going against their word in my eyes. You were more than willing to work things out when you were speaking with me via emails, where did this spirit of cooperation go?

Either way, please find a way to work things out with Jimmy P. Clear it up, come to a mutually agreeable solution, however you do it. If you two would like my help, just say the word.
Old 12-04-2005, 07:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jimmy P
Oh, so now you go to from being an internet scam artist to being an internet hard ***. Why dont you come out this way, you got my address, we can talk about this in person you freaking moron and see what the result is. I am done with trying to argue with some white trash young punk that can't have a civilized argument without throwing in vulgar names.
Do you even own an LS1, or do you just come on here to sell crap that you find in junk yards.

Now that I looked at your location, that coolant tank didn't come from Virginia. Is that were your located now? Are you just buying crap from others and then drop shipping them? I bet you didn't even know that coolant tank was in such bad shape, because it wasn't even yours. The truth comes out. No wonder someone on here sent an Paypal payment to a different adress that what I sent it to.

To others who have purchased from him, what Paypal e-mail did you send payment to? And did the package come from VA?
im done argueing with you....its gotton stupid! you cant understand that im not taking it back as for one its not what i shipped and what you want to send back you tampered with... end of story. you start throwing insults and **** and get mad when i call you the ignorant bastard you are....
now you post even more stupid **** that the thing didnt come frm va? where the **** do you come up with this ****?
my address is 7313 squirrel level road , petersburg virginia 23805. that is the address in my paypal account and also the address shipped from...you are so full of **** its unreal. i know exactly what youre doing.. and you arent going to scam me. i know for a fact thats not the collant tank i sent you. it looks like ****! there was no corosion on it anywhere . now that you bring this im drop shipping foolishness into this , i know beyond a shadow of a doubt youre full of **** and up to something.. im done with this ****......

Last edited by tonylittell; 12-04-2005 at 08:56 PM.
Old 12-04-2005, 07:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
John, when you were being polite and interested in fixing this, I figured I may be able to help you two come to an amiable agreement. But, since you decided to go ahead and throw mud, call people names, and so on.....no longer seeing a point in believing what you say is true. Behaving like an adult is a wonderful way to add credibility to your arguement.

JimmyP, if you would like, I can change the link in your feedback left to tonylittel to direct people to this thread. Let me know if thats what you would like.

John.....I officially never offered my opinion on whether you should refund, as I hadn't seen pics. If you cannot offer pictures of the condition of item when you shipped it to contradict what Jimmy P is saying.

For the record John, I have nothing against you personally. I do have something against people going off on others in the forum I help moderate, and throwing mud in their face, after that individual has told me in private communication they are willing to work things out. Thats going against their word in my eyes. You were more than willing to work things out when you were speaking with me via emails, where did this spirit of cooperation go?

Either way, please find a way to work things out with Jimmy P. Clear it up, come to a mutually agreeable solution, however you do it. If you two would like my help, just say the word.

thing is i tried to talk with the cat. im tired of it. i told you that i would refund if you could honestly tell me you would if you were me. you never replied. i no longer have pics of the tank. after i sell the parts i delete them. just like every other part ive sold. on here and every other forum. if youre wanting a pic from me you will never get it...i dont have it to give.
this fool can accuse me of everything under the sun and thow all kinds of mud in my face but when i call him the dumbass he is its a problem? whatever.... i dont care if it was (but its not) the one i sent. he melted plactic on it then threw epoxy all over it. didnt ask me before he did it and then wanted a refund....not gonna happen. should have notified me first..
that isnt the one i maild him. that thing looks like its been in a war!....
sorry dude but im done trying to work it out with this guy....
Old 12-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You have to see it from others point of view John. I, myself, had issues with you, as well as a few others. I figured you had cleaned up your act after yours & mine's deal, but obviously you haven't. I am not taking Jimmy's side, by any means though. So this is what we are gonna do...no more arguing, no more name calling, no more acting like teenage girls.

Jimmy: If you are unhappy with your item, then tell John to refund your money. John, if he wants a refund, you will refund him his money. End of story. This will be resolved by the time of this post one week from today.
Old 12-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Banned

I Will Not Refund ...period... I Told You I Would Refund As You Had Never Recieved The Part... I Saw You Recieved It But It Hasnt Made It Back...expected It By Now...

But I Am Not Refunding Him. I For 1 Dont Think That It Was My Resovior And For 2 Its Beed Screwed And Glued..im Not Doing It.. I Like This Site But If Me Not Refunding This Guy Calls For A Ban Then So Be It...im Sticking To What I Say...and I Will Still Refund You Once I Recieve It Weither Im Banned Or Not...but I Will Not Give This Guy One Red Cent.....ever.....

Sorry But Im Standing By This. He Should Have Asked Me Before He Did What He Did..
Old 12-04-2005, 08:33 PM
Banned

You Know What I Take That Back....i Will Refund Him 7 Dollars For Shipping...i Will Not Refund For The Part As He Has Screwed And Glued The Thing....i Willnot Refund For The Part...but Just For The Sake Of Ending This Ill Do 7 Dollars...thats It No More Ever Ever Ever...he Can Take It Or Leave It.....but Thats As Much As Im Gonna Do...and I Dont Think I Should Be Doing That

Quick Reply: possible scammer? tonylittell