Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

possible scammer? tonylittell

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 10:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well you dont have to trust my install skills cuz i wasnt the one who installed it, i had a local guy do it that owns 3 f bodies of his own that he has done pump installs on, i guess you could say hes the local f body guru....... you dont have to trust my word... and why would you, when you are untrustworthy yourself.... you have proved it on here with your shady dealings.... karma is a bitch at least one guy is getting his money back
Old 11-19-2005, 11:01 PM
Banned

ok what ever dude..i have never ripped anyone off...and say what you wish...i know the pump worked...hell you didnt even know if it was a freaking walbro....

as for a guy getting his money back? he wont get anything if he continues to tell me what i will and wont do...i offered a refund minus shipping and if he doesnt accept that he wont get dick...

as for karma? ive not done anything wrong but shipped something out 4-5 days later than expected....ive not burned anyone now or ever....so i doubt ill recieve any bad karma

have a nice day
Old 11-19-2005, 11:04 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tonylittell
no its not...its tonylittell@msn.com

and no you WONT get 55 dollars not only not on monday morning but never...i will refund minus shipping and that will be AFTER i recieve the radiator support back....or i will refund nothing...your choice....

and its john anthony littell if you must know

i have told you what i will do and thats it...you want to eat shipping then send it back and ill refund differance...thats it....period ...end of story
You will not get charged for return shipping. I have had things returned before, and never had to pay for the return shipping. Besides, I still haven't received the damn thing yet, so who knows when it will get here. USPS' website has said the same thing since thursday morning.
Old 11-19-2005, 11:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

if i wasnt installing it why would it matter if i knew how to authenticate it or not ... it was hooked up correctly and it was bad........ im not the one who has been accused on the site for being shady, thats you. So i think its your word that should be doubted on wether it was a good pump or not.
Old 11-19-2005, 11:05 PM
Retired Street Racer

I won't get dick huh? You are pretty ******* stupid to be saying that. That is proof of you dicking me over, and ripping me off. I will get my money back Monday, one way or another.
Old 11-19-2005, 11:11 PM
Banned

i know i will not get charged return shipping...but i have to eat the paypal fees already.and i paid 9 dollars to ship it....so im out 11 dollars cause you dont want to wait for it? no...if you dont want it ill return 49.00 to you when i recieve it back...ill eat half of it.because it shipped a few days late....im not out to screw you or anyone else ...even though you seem to think otherwise...hell i just got positive rating 10 min ago for the seat belts i sold someone else in here...i was just trying to pass on a good deal for parts i didnt need

if youll eat half ill eat half if you REALLY dont want the radiator support....and i think thats fair... but thats all im gonna do

im sorry for the bad experiance...never wanted that...ive appologized over and over...i dont like scammers...if you go into cz28.com you will see what i think about scammers....i never scammed anyone and im sorry about the time its taking to get the parts...i really am....but i am not going to eat 11 dollars because you dont want to wait anylonger
Old 11-19-2005, 11:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1Camaro
I won't get dick huh? You are pretty ******* stupid to be saying that. That is proof of you dicking me over, and ripping me off. I will get my money back Monday, one way or another.
if you keep telling me what i will and wont do you WONT GET DICK....and it wont be monday anyhow....IT WILL BE AFTER I RECIEVE THE PART BACK
Old 11-19-2005, 11:14 PM
Retired Street Racer

I will let you know when it shows up, and I will refuse it. Let me know when you get it back. I am done dealing with this bullshit.
Old 11-19-2005, 11:23 PM
Banned

thats fine....so we are doing 49.00 refund right?

i dont know why you think im being shady...i got the part out a few days late..i stated i was sorry...you yourself said the usps website has said the same thing since thursday..you have a good tracking number....its prolly at your local post office...the part is exactly what i stated, you will be happy with it if you accept it....**** ill tell you what...accept it and if its not what i described ill refund the WHOLE 55 AND your shipping cost to send it back....i stand behind what i sell...but i can not control the mail dude... i think im being more than fair and coopertive...i have appologized numorous times for not staying on my wife more about the shipping...thats my fault...im not out to screw you or anyone else

but when altimatums and insults get thrown im going to react...it is human nature...

again im sorry and just post what you want to do and we will do it unless its a refund now...i told you when i would refund and for how much if you still want to go that route

let me know

tony
Old 11-19-2005, 11:28 PM
Retired Street Racer

ok, fair enough. i am still going to refuse it, i went ahead and had to buy another one. $49 is fine.
Old 11-19-2005, 11:32 PM
Banned

alright ill tell you what if you want ill refund half now and half when it shows up if you want...

man im sorry....i dont know what else to say....im really not out to screw anyone...if i was would i refund?as long as i supply a tracking # with paypal they wont do anything..ive learned that the hard way....so really if i wanted to screw you or anyone else im covered....thats not what i was out to do...seriously dude...

but if you want ill refund half now
Old 11-19-2005, 11:41 PM
Retired Street Racer

No, that is fine. Your willingness to do just that alone tells me you are truthful. I am not a bad guy either, and am not trying to screw you over as well. I have lost over a thousand dollars on two transactions online, so I take these things kinda serious. I will let you know when it is on it's way back to you. Then, we will do the refund from there. Thank you for your cooperation.

Matt D'Atri
Old 11-19-2005, 11:45 PM
Banned

no problem...and i was burned as well for 650 on a directport n2o set up....thats why i have an issue with scammers as well...

i will let you know when i recieve it and i will refund...thanks and again i am truely sorry things didnt work with this...i will make sure if/when i sell on this board again that the shipping is done when expected and not rely on wifey but ship it myself. you guys have my word on that

again im sorry dude. i know its been a hassle
Old 11-19-2005, 11:48 PM
Banned

and for all the doubters out there that may be reading this...its not much but here is a link to my feedback on ebay...look at the items in the feedback...you will see they are almost all parts i got rid of off my camaro

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS
Old 11-20-2005, 11:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by zaner
well you dont have to trust my install skills cuz i wasnt the one who installed it, i had a local guy do it that owns 3 f bodies of his own that he has done pump installs on, i guess you could say hes the local f body guru....... you dont have to trust my word... and why would you, when you are untrustworthy yourself.... you have proved it on here with your shady dealings.... karma is a bitch at least one guy is getting his money back
I installed that same pump in my 98 Z28 and hooked up the positive and the negative to the wrong terminals. If that happens, it makes a dead short to ground and wont run.

I dropped my tank 3times before I saw the screw up, and I had a color diagram right in front of me. Mistakes can happen.

Just giving advice.
Old 11-20-2005, 04:12 PM
Banned

thanks man... the guy refuses to believe i wasnt out to get him....and i do test everything i sell before i list it...hell i sold a msd blaster coil to a mod on cz28.com and i did miss a very tiny tab broke off...he told me about it and even though it was very very minor and was still able to use it i issued a refund.......i had a set of head gaskets damaged in shipping and refunded his money.... i hold up to my end of things....but the fuel pump i know worked and was basicly new....i was just installed by a member of this board (94ztn) when i bought the car from him....and it worked when i pulled it out...like i said before...if i could have used it with my carbed setup i would have kept it....
Old 11-20-2005, 04:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

thats all fine and dandy, and maybe the pump worked when it left your place and it got jostled around during shipping, i dont know but what i do know for sure, when i watched eric take the pump back out of the tank, the red wire from the walbro was connected to a grey wire on the car side harness, and the black wire on the walbro was connected to the black wire on the car side.... that seems to me to be correct......... but i have never done a pump install before... we took the walbro off the assembly straight over to a battery on the floor hooked it up direct and it still did nothing.......i belive that it worked when it was shipped and i have a fairly good idea it was hooked up correctly. i watched the whole install and un install...... just something went wrong between here and there.... things do go bad and i understand that
Old 11-20-2005, 04:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

i do apologize for any wrongful accusations, i was just a lil disapointed it didnt work out for me....... maybe well have better luck next time
Old 11-20-2005, 06:49 PM
Banned

yea man...ill work something out with you sometime to make up for this...if you are ever selling something i need maybe pay a little more for it or if i got something you need and you wanna give it a try then sell it to you a little cheaper....i really am die hard against scams...and i do and have admitted i f'ed up with the shipping thing...but that is the only place i was wrong ...it was only 4-5 days late with shipping ...but when i tell you it is going out on x day then that is what you expect...that was my fault...

hopefully you see that im not out to screw you...and we can figure out something to make things right between us and fair to both at the same time
Old 11-20-2005, 08:16 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Awwww!!

Quick Reply: possible scammer? tonylittell