Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

possible scammer? tonylittell

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2005 | 08:54 PM
Retired Street Racer

How much did the coolant tank get sold for?
Old 12-04-2005 | 08:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

John, here's the deal. Jimmy will see these posts and see your responses. If you two can't come to an agreement within 24 hours, you're history.

Thats the deal. You've already have prior issues, and now you're calling folks all sorts of ****, and getting foul with them. No need for that. He didn't attack you personally, yet you chose to attack him. Not cool man.

If you can't accept the fact that your name is tainted due to previous transactions and you will either have to rebuild it by taking extra steps, or have a shitty reputation forever, then maybe you should sell your items somewhere else.
Old 12-04-2005 | 09:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 4thGenCamaro
How much did the coolant tank get sold for?
25 I think....
Old 12-04-2005 | 09:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

And you can't refund that much to take a step to try and rebuild your reputation?
Old 12-04-2005 | 09:05 PM
Retired Street Racer

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
And you can't refund that much to take a step to try and rebuild your reputation?

Exactly, $25? C'mon.
Old 12-04-2005 | 09:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
John, here's the deal. Jimmy will see these posts and see your responses. If you two can't come to an agreement within 24 hours, you're history.

Thats the deal. You've already have prior issues, and now you're calling folks all sorts of ****, and getting foul with them. No need for that. He didn't attack you personally, yet you chose to attack him. Not cool man.

If you can't accept the fact that your name is tainted due to previous transactions and you will either have to rebuild it by taking extra steps, or have a shitty reputation forever, then maybe you should sell your items somewhere else.

ive had a problem with one other guy that was legit...matt knows that part sat in baltimore forever for some reason..

the guy can accuse me of drop shipping parts ive never seen.call me a young little kid a scammer and everything else and im not supposed to get pissed? i sent him a good part! i dont know what his issue is. i sold this part before the others and he drug his feet for ever to try and resolve it. ive taken extra steps. im refunding matt for a part that was EXACTLY what i described when it was stuck in the postal service. i shouldnt be refunding that money.but i am to show i stand by my word... im not going to talk about the fuel pump as i get pissed every time i think about it.but that thing was hooked up wrong and ground shorted. another guy even came in that i didnt even know and said he has done exactly that and he had color diagrams...

you say the cat didnt attack me? get for real....he has CALLED ME EVERY KIND OF ******* THIEF AND SCAMMER THAT HE COULD...i did what i was supposed to do and asked for pictures of the damage and he told me to basicly **** off and give him his money....

i will refund shipping and thats it and i shouldnt do that....you want to ban me then go for it...i like the forum as it has about the best carbed swap info out there but im not kissing your *** matts *** or his *** to stay when I WASNT IN THE WRONG!
you couldnt even tell me you would refund the money could you? i told you that if you would HONESTLY say you would refund the money then i would give him his money back.....you NEVER responded to me...because you know you wouldnt refund either..

he gets 7 dollars...thats it ... im done
Old 12-04-2005 | 09:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 4thGenCamaro
Exactly, $25? C'mon.

its not about money...its about principle...

im not hurting for money in the least... depending on the month i make between 7k and 12k a month...its not the money.....its how all this went down...

and even if i refunded the money i could buy or sell a part and if there is any issue ever then its me screwing someone....it doesnt matter....
thats why this guy is pulling this ****...he saw a privious issue and wants to take advantage of the situation

im not stupid. i know whats going on
Old 12-04-2005 | 09:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

The fuel pump was not hooked up incorrectly, i dont know why you keep saying that. Maybe you do it to get heat off your back. Then you say because someone else posted they hooked one up wrong that means i did?... you have no proof it was hooked up wrong... you can only assume... just liek i assumed it was screwed up before it got too me...... As far as im concerned you have had issues with more than a few people on ls1tech... and you know the old saying where theres smoke theres fire.
Old 12-04-2005 | 09:40 PM
Banned

ok here we go again....you didnt even know how to tell it was a walbro and you expect me to believe it wasnt hooked up wrong? and if you actually thought it was a bad pump and that i was scamming you, well , you wouldnt have tried to buy my true dual exhaust from me just 4 days ago... now im done talking about the pump and radiator support..
Old 12-04-2005 | 10:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

i tried to buy that from you because in one of your past posts you claimed " maybe someday ill be selling something and ill give you a good deal or maybe ill buy something from you and pay a little more" you said somehting to that affect... well i was trying to take you up on that offer and get a little back of what i lost.... but last i heard from you and i were gonna work a deal on the exhaust. You were gonna check on shipping and get to me, and guess what the next day when i was waiting to hear back from you, i read on the thread that you sold it to someone else, surprise surprise thanx for hookin me up wit h a good deal..... And like ive said before your right i had never installed or seen a fuel pump before thats why i didnt install this one , i had a friend do it that has had many installs under his belt..... he installed it correctly and if needed i can have him post on here stating so. When we pulled it back out he showed me how it was wired up and im not so ignorant i cant tell postive wires from negative wires... and they were hooked up correctly.......... Your a smooth talker, and im pretty good at getting takin for a loop, then learning my lesson and moving on without crying about it. But you are getting away with too much crap. If you were such an honest guy and good seller why would there be multiple people complaining, I have sold lots of things on here and not one complaint.
Old 12-04-2005 | 10:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

I know Zaner and the guy that installed his pump. He has installed quite a few and works on airplanes for a living. He knows what he is doing.
Old 12-05-2005 | 02:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Tony, so you put Armoral on the tank now did you? Come on now..Please. Funny how you mention that 20 posts later.
I would like the cost I payed for it, minus shipping. You said shipping on it was $7, I will gladly take $18 on it.
You know what, you can just Paypal it to LS1tech if thats ok with the Mods. And Tony, you are right. Its not about the money, its all about the principle. Thank You.

http://www.cafepress.com/ls1tech

i did what i was supposed to do and asked for pictures of the damage and he told me to basicly **** off and give him his money....
I never once told you to **** off. I politely asked you for a refund, and after you decided to act like I was making stuff up, I was still 20 times more polite than you ever were to me. Please dont make up things.

Last edited by Jimmy P; 12-05-2005 at 03:04 AM.
Old 12-05-2005 | 06:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2xLS1
I know Zaner and the guy that installed his pump. He has installed quite a few and works on airplanes for a living. He knows what he is doing.

what the hell is that suposed to mean? i sell cars for a living , does that mean i should know right off hand how to rebuild a transmission? NO

zaner i told you i didnt want to ship the exhaust...its big and its heavy and i didnt want to cut it up....someone local bought it....and the pump was hooked up wrong and shorted... pumps dont just go bad in shipping. and that pump was tested prior to removal....ill admit when im wrong...just like i posted way back that i was wrong about when the items shipped and i posted that i did not test this guys resovior. but i do know its not what i sold him
Old 12-05-2005 | 06:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jimmy P
Tony, so you put Armoral on the tank now did you? Come on now..Please. Funny how you mention that 20 posts later.
I would like the cost I payed for it, minus shipping. You said shipping on it was $7, I will gladly take $18 on it.
You know what, you can just Paypal it to LS1tech if thats ok with the Mods. And Tony, you are right. Its not about the money, its all about the principle. Thank You.

http://www.cafepress.com/ls1tech

I never once told you to **** off. I politely asked you for a refund, and after you decided to act like I was making stuff up, I was still 20 times more polite than you ever were to me. Please dont make up things.
ok i can go back to your original post where when i asked for pictures you said "you gotta be kidding me, man up and give me a refund"

as for the armor all? i actually told cypher traq that when he first emaild me....thats why i know this isnt my resovior!

as for what i will refund? you have lost your damn mind! i told you i will pay shipping and THATS IT! and now since you want to get ignorant and ask for a refund on a part i an not taking back i will not even refund the shipping for you...

ban me do what ever i this point i could care less....im standing behind what i said... all except the reufund part...i offered the refund ....what i offered was refused and something else was asked for...now the guy gets NONE!!!
Old 12-05-2005 | 12:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

well first of all that analogy doesnt even apply here, we werent rebuilding a tranny we were installing a fuel pump, totally different things and the tranny requires knowledge that most common guys dont have.. but alot of guys can install a fuel pump, so that was just another way for you to divert attention away from the matter at hand. The pump was not hooked up wrong you can believe that if it makes you feel better but i have 2 people that can attest to the fact it was hooked up correctly.. counting me makes 3... and you never told me you didnt wanna ship the exhaust. You said it would be difficult and we could work something out, that you would check on shipping and get back to me... liar........ you do not own up to all your wrong doings... you only own up to the ones that you cant lie your way out of.... to put it this way you are the typical car salesman... silver tongue and a dagger for anothers back when they arent looking.
Originally Posted by tonylittell
what the hell is that suposed to mean? i sell cars for a living , does that mean i should know right off hand how to rebuild a transmission? NO

zaner i told you i didnt want to ship the exhaust...its big and its heavy and i didnt want to cut it up....someone local bought it....and the pump was hooked up wrong and shorted... pumps dont just go bad in shipping. and that pump was tested prior to removal....ill admit when im wrong...just like i posted way back that i was wrong about when the items shipped and i posted that i did not test this guys resovior. but i do know its not what i sold him
Old 12-05-2005 | 12:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

How can you tell when a car salesman is lying?
His lips are moving.
Old 12-05-2005 | 04:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Tony...You have gone too far. Why dont you listen for a minute. That thing was DIRTY. I did not complain about that, and I never would. I bought a used coolant tank, so I did not expect it to be clean. The reason why I put the hose to it as soon as I recieved it was for two reasons. One was to check if it was leaking, and the other was to get all the dirt out of it, as well as clean all the crap that was on it. As soon as I saw that it was leaking, I saw no point in cleaning up the dirt on the outside. You are a good talker and it shows, but claiming that you armoralled it is a joke, right? This is the tank you sent me. Would you like me to take a picture of it next to my tank? Or will you then claim that I have a whole garage full of coolant tanks. I would like $18 asap please.
thank you

Last edited by Jimmy P; 12-05-2005 at 04:19 PM.
Old 12-05-2005 | 05:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by zaner
well first of all that analogy doesnt even apply here, we werent rebuilding a tranny we were installing a fuel pump, totally different things and the tranny requires knowledge that most common guys dont have.. but alot of guys can install a fuel pump, so that was just another way for you to divert attention away from the matter at hand. The pump was not hooked up wrong you can believe that if it makes you feel better but i have 2 people that can attest to the fact it was hooked up correctly.. counting me makes 3... and you never told me you didnt wanna ship the exhaust. You said it would be difficult and we could work something out, that you would check on shipping and get back to me... liar........ you do not own up to all your wrong doings... you only own up to the ones that you cant lie your way out of.... to put it this way you are the typical car salesman... silver tongue and a dagger for anothers back when they arent looking.

you didnt have comon knolege of anything on your car...YOU COULDNT EVEN TELL IF IT WAS A WALBRO!
i told you i didnt really want to ship it but i would see what i could comeup with..but a local member of THIS FORUM came and picked it up and paid for it...

car salesman or not. im willing to bet money ive paid more in taxes this year than you have made....

im proud to be a car salesman and play the game better than most. my job is to sell a vehicle for as much as i can and yours is to pay as little as possible..im usually a little better at building value for the extra cost....and thats bad?

funny your little comment about salesmen is exactly what we say about customers...we dont go from dealership to dealership telling salesmen that so and so offerd this on their car. knowing youre lying through your teeth
Old 12-05-2005 | 05:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jimmy P
Tony...You have gone too far. Why dont you listen for a minute. That thing was DIRTY. I did not complain about that, and I never would. I bought a used coolant tank, so I did not expect it to be clean. The reason why I put the hose to it as soon as I recieved it was for two reasons. One was to check if it was leaking, and the other was to get all the dirt out of it, as well as clean all the crap that was on it. As soon as I saw that it was leaking, I saw no point in cleaning up the dirt on the outside. You are a good talker and it shows, but claiming that you armoralled it is a joke, right? This is the tank you sent me. Would you like me to take a picture of it next to my tank? Or will you then claim that I have a whole garage full of coolant tanks. I would like $18 asap please.
thank you
ill explain this one more time....not only am i not refunding 18 dollars. but im also not even refunding the 7 for shipping now. you had the chance for it and turned your nose at it so now you get NOTHING

have a nice day! week ! year ! and life!

as this will most likely be the last post ill be able to make before i get banned...

Last edited by cyphur_traq; 12-05-2005 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-05-2005 | 05:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Again you go back to the only thing you have to use, which is that i didnt know if it was a walbro or not... and i have admitted several times that you are correct... i dont have alot of nowledge about my car and thats why i got an experienced person to install it. But me knowing what it is, has nothing to do with someone else knowing and installing it correctly for me..... and we dont even need talk about who makes how much money, cuz how much money is made has nothing to do with this part being junk when i got it and you being a crook not only to me but to several others..... can you honestly tell me that you are having trouble out of all these people for no reason at all.... that you are just some innocent victim..... maybe your so good you believe your own lies, but there are a few people on here that dont
Originally Posted by tonylittell
you didnt have comon knolege of anything on your car...YOU COULDNT EVEN TELL IF IT WAS A WALBRO!
i told you i didnt really want to ship it but i would see what i could comeup with..but a local member of THIS FORUM came and picked it up and paid for it...

car salesman or not. im willing to bet money ive paid more in taxes this year than you have made....

im proud to be a car salesman and play the game better than most. my job is to sell a vehicle for as much as i can and yours is to pay as little as possible..im usually a little better at building value for the extra cost....and thats bad?

funny your little comment about salesmen is exactly what we say about customers...we dont go from dealership to dealership telling salesmen that so and so offerd this on their car. knowing youre lying through your teeth

Quick Reply: possible scammer? tonylittell