Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Calling 98WTA...Never Received Part

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 10:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Calling 98WTA...Never Received Part

I paid you months ago for a $10 part and have received nothing but the run-around from you. I told you if you weren't going to send the part to just send me the $10 back. I know it's not a lot of money, but I still don't appreciate getting screwed.
Old 05-26-2006, 09:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

PM him a link to this thread and if he doesn't respond in a few days, hit me up and I'll get in touch with him.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:27 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
PM him a link to this thread and if he doesn't respond in a few days, hit me up and I'll get in touch with him.
I PM'd him again a couple days ago. He responded and says he thought my address was 4965 instead of 4695 and that I could go down to the other address to get it. I told him I don't even know if there is a 4965 on my road and even if there was I'm not going down there to look for a package. He claims he'll send out another part so if I don't get anything in a couple days I'll let you know.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:01 PM
TECH Addict

Wow $10 Dollars! You Got Lucky
Old 06-08-2006, 09:49 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 94'BLKBRD
Wow $10 Dollars! You Got Lucky
You're right. I know it's only a few bucks, but if you promise to send someone a part and never send it it's still stealing.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:18 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, looks like this is still going on.

Nirvana, what contact information do you have for 98WTA? When is the last time you heard from him?
Old 06-20-2006, 07:04 PM
12 Second Club

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I've tried to stay out of this thread for as long as I could but its time. I got most what I wanted (2K SS shocks and springs), but the rear springs were "forgotten". This was back in April and it took forever to get to me, then it wasnt all there. I've PM'd him a few times and it is as yet still unresolved. This was his last reponse on the 15th:

Re: Shocks and springs?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98WTA
I hate to ask but what are you awaiting I thought you said you recieved everything a few days ago? Please let me know what is going on.

I still waiting on the rear SS springs.

His PM box is full so I think there are a lot of people wondering where their stuff is.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:32 PM
TECH Resident

I first contacted him in mid April. He said he'd give me the exhaust hanger hardware for $5. I told him I'd give him $10 since he was going to the trouble of crawling under the car and getting it for me. Then basically I've been PM'ing him ever since then asking if he's sent it. Every time he responds he either says he's sent it or that he's going to. Then there was the excuse of sending it to the wrong address, etc. Last I heard from him was 6-9 and he said he sent it out a few days before. I still have nothing and his PM box is full. I know it's not on his priority list because it's only $10, but about a month and a half ago I told him to just send my $10 back and I would get the part from someone else. He insisted that he would send it out but it's never happened.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:47 PM
TECH Addict

Sent him a couple PMs concerning some parts he was trying to sell. No response whatsoever and many others say the same thing. You'd think that if you were trying hard to sell things, you'd keep up connections with people.
Old 06-22-2006, 05:02 PM
Staging Lane

I was on Vacation for the past week and am very busy with my new job so that would prevent me from responding to all the people interested in buying parts. I have never screwed anyone out of any of there parts as I have my own Trans Am and know how it feels to get screwed out of parts. The guy who needed the exhaust hanger is a scam himself. I sent out ONE exhaust hanger and bolt to him a week after I recieved payment. He Pmed me saying he never recieved it..after looking into it I believe I sent it to the wrong address. I had the other exhaust hanger and bolt from the other side so I figured I would send that as I had no use for it. As I have had good transactions with every other user that should speak for itself..why would I ruin my reputation over 10 dollars?!?! As for the Springs that truly was a mistake on my part and I am trying to get a hold and work that one out.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:41 AM
TECH Resident

I was on Vacation for the past week and am very busy with my new job so that would prevent me from responding to all the people interested in buying parts. I have never screwed anyone out of any of there parts as I have my own Trans Am and know how it feels to get screwed out of parts. The guy who needed the exhaust hanger is a scam himself. I sent out ONE exhaust hanger and bolt to him a week after I recieved payment. He Pmed me saying he never recieved it..after looking into it I believe I sent it to the wrong address. I had the other exhaust hanger and bolt from the other side so I figured I would send that as I had no use for it. As I have had good transactions with every other user that should speak for itself..why would I ruin my reputation over 10 dollars?!?! As for the Springs that truly was a mistake on my part and I am trying to get a hold and work that one out.
Well, if you sent a bolt then you sent the wrong part altogether. I have been an upstanding member on this site a lot longer than you. The part I needed was simply the nut that holds down the passenger side tailpipe hanger...there isn't one on the driver's side so you couldn't have sent the one from that side. I can post the PM's I have from you where you kept giving me the run around. Every time I would PM you about the part you would pretend like you didn't know who I was or what part you were supposed to send...that doesn't sound like someone who is a good trader.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:51 AM
TECH Resident

Unfortunately I don't have all the PM's from this guy, but here are some of them. What you see below is after I was already waiting about a month and a half. After he supposedly sent it to the wrong address (btw, 4965 isn't even an address on my road so it would've been returned to him if he actually sent it there) I asked for my money back which he won't do. The PM's you see here span about a month. I always gave him at least 7-10 days after he would claim to send the part before I would try to contact him. I've bought & sold hundreds of things on ebay over the last 18 months and not one time have I failed to receive a package...it's funny how all of a sudden when I deal with this guy my packages start coming up missing. If the admins want to see what kind of trader rating I have on ebay I'd be happy to supply my user name.

Originally Posted by NIRVANA
I still haven't received anything or heard from you. I contacted an admin last week and his recommendation is below. I don't want to have to post something since you have good feedback, but this is getting a little ridiculous. Either send the part or send my money back. If you don't respond within 24 hours I'm going to make a post in the feedback section.

What part are we talking about?

Okay you're obviously never going to send the part so send my $10 back. My address is:

Adam Poch
4695 Laplaisance Rd.
La Salle, MI 48145

I actually sent your part but I thought your address was 4965 so if you want to go get your part from that house it will be there. If not I can send you the other set that I had. Let me know. Sorry.

Please update. Have you either sent a refund or the part? Please let me know by the end of today.

I am sending another part out today. I can provided tracking tomorrow. Thanks!

Well where is it? You never provided tracking info because you never send the part. Please send my money back. You've been jerking me around for long enough.

I resent out the item a few days ago. You should have it within the next few days. Thanks
Old 06-25-2006, 10:51 PM
TECH Resident

Well I think I might have solved this mystery. I've had a envelope that was delivered to me all tore from someone named Daniel R. in Florida for about a week and a half. I thought it was someone who bought something from me on ebay, but it might be 98WTA. Apparently he thought it would be okay to ship exhaust hardware in a regular paper envelope. Obviously, when it went through the machines at the post office it tore open. So I guess technically he sent me something, but I still don't have it because of his **** poor packaging. Maybe if he would've responded to some of my PMs when I inquired about the shipping date I would've been able to figure this out sooner. I still think I should be reimbursed the $10 since I have nothing to show for it.
Old 06-26-2006, 07:21 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I think I might have solved this mystery. I've had a envelope that was delivered to me all tore from someone named Daniel R. in Florida for about a week and a half. I thought it was someone who bought something from me on ebay, but it might be 98WTA. Apparently he thought it would be okay to ship exhaust hardware in a regular paper envelope. Obviously, when it went through the machines at the post office it tore open. So I guess technically he sent me something, but I still don't have it because of his **** poor packaging. Maybe if he would've responded to some of my PMs when I inquired about the shipping date I would've been able to figure this out sooner. I still think I should be reimbursed the $10 since I have nothing to show for it.
Dang, that's definitely some bad packaging. 98WTA is posting from Florida, so that must be it (or was it).

If you can manage to get your $10 back (or even if you don't but still want the part), at this point I'd suggest you try just getting it in-person from a local junkyard instead.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:07 AM
Staging Lane

I sent you that part twice!!! The first time I had buddy send it out..not sure if thats how he packaged it or what. Like I said I DIDNT rip you off and dont rip people off. And now you know that..but I guess now you can complain that I am a bad packager..whatever.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:18 PM
TECH Resident

I sent you that part twice!!! The first time I had buddy send it out..not sure if thats how he packaged it or what. Like I said I DIDNT rip you off and dont rip people off. And now you know that..but I guess now you can complain that I am a bad packager..whatever.
What's the point of sending a piece of hardware if you're going to ship it in a ******* paper envelope? And like I said before, you couldn't have shipped it twice because there is only one nut that holds down the passenger side tailpipe on every F-body, not two. You're worthless and you still owe me my $10.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:39 PM
11 Second Club

He does rip people off. I bought interior off him a month ago and still havent recieved it oor my money back. I will be calling the local police in his area since I found out there only 2 miles from his house. He owes me $300
Old 07-19-2006, 07:51 PM
TECH Resident

He's a scam artist and a jerk off. He should be banned from this site.

Quick Reply: Calling 98WTA...Never Received Part