Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Paging Tru_Ice....I am still waiting for the AFR Flowsheet!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Paging Tru_Ice....I am still waiting for the AFR Flowsheet!

Paging Tru_Ice...

I purchased the AFR205 heads from you, and you advertised them as also including the flowsheet (see here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=11). As you know the flowsheet did not arrive with the heads, and after discussing it with you, you said you were going to request the documented flowsheet from TSP. Since then I have not heard back from you, despite several attempted PMs.

I would like to have this actual flowsheet on file with my heads, as it obviously becomes valuable for resale in documenting/proving the heads' flow capabilities.

If you no longer have my address, please PM me.

Thanks so much.......
Old 07-22-2006, 06:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02RedHawk
Paging Tru_Ice...

I purchased the AFR205 heads from you, and you advertised them as also including the flowsheet (see here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=11). As you know the flowsheet did not arrive with the heads, and after discussing it with you, you said you were going to request the documented flowsheet from TSP. Since then I have not heard back from you, despite several attempted PMs.

I would like to have this actual flowsheet on file with my heads, as it obviously becomes valuable for resale in documenting/proving the heads' flow capabilities.

If you no longer have my address, please PM me.

Thanks so much.......
PM Sent.

But you do know that TSP's number is not private, you could of called Jason to get them sent to you as well.
Old 07-22-2006, 09:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tru_ice
PM Sent.

But you do know that TSP's number is not private, you could of called Jason to get them sent to you as well.

Just checked my PM box... Nothing received yet. Please send again.

And yes, I have tried calling Jason... I have left 2 messages but never a call back from them. Since you mentioned you have an 'in' with them, I know it will be easier for you to obtain the flowsheet and/or maybe you already have...!
Old 09-05-2006, 09:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Tru_Ice / Layn_Low_247 -

Any updates? I still haven't received anything yet and my recent PM to you has gone unread.

Thanks!
Mike
Old 09-06-2006, 01:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Tru_Ice / Layn_Low_247 -

Any updates? I still haven't received anything yet and my recent PM to you has gone unread.

Thanks!
Mike
Damn!

I figured you would of already got them by now. Talk to Jason like a month ago and we discussed getting the flow sheet needing to be sent to you. I sent him your info and figure he had taken care of it. I'll give him another call tomorrow.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:31 AM
TECH Veteran

You all need to try email as well. While PM here works fairly well sometimes it can take awhile to show up especially when upgrades are taking place.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I will say this. TSP is not an easy place to get flow sheets from...
Old 09-24-2006, 07:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Still waiting... How much longer is this going to take?
Old 09-24-2006, 11:30 PM
TECH Veteran

If anyone knows how to get ahold of Rey and TSP please do so. This has been going on since July (at least) which is more than long enough to wait.

02RedHawk, have you tried email or any phone numbers lately for both?
Old 09-25-2006, 11:28 AM
TECH Addict

02RedHawk, have you called TSP?
Old 09-25-2006, 03:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Purchased the heads in May, and the flowsheet was to be included as part of the purchase.

Yes, I've called TSP several times, and I haven't been able to get a positive response. Twice I didn't get a callback (left msg), and at least one other time Jason or Trevor wasn't available at the time and again didn't return my call. Since then I haven't called again - because **its not MY responsibility** to obtain the flowsheet, wasting my own time & $$ doing so. This is Rey's responsibility as the seller. OR, I will accept a partial refund if the flowsheet is unable to be obtained to offset the cost of me having to likely flow them myself. ($75? $100?)

I'm definitely being patient, but this really shouldn't be that difficult to provide to me since it was offered as part of the sale...should it?
Old 09-25-2006, 04:48 PM
TECH Addict

He may be having trouble getting it from them? I wonder why TSP is not helping to get it as it is just a file? Sorry you have to wait, but are you looking to sell? Why do you need them to be flowed? Dyno sheets show power!!
Old 09-25-2006, 07:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You know...

Flow sheets are individual to each set of heads. Many times the only copy is the set the owner get's. If those are lost you may never get another set short of having the heads re-flowed. Not really the responabilty(sp) of the company who sold the product to be honest.

They may be gone forever. Maybe you and Rey can split the cost of having the heads re-flowed?

Good luck. We have not seen Rey in a while. Might want to hit the upscale board to find him
Old 09-25-2006, 07:14 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Might want to hit the upscale board to find him
He over at CF?? Way better over here...

I thought Rey said TSP has the file. Hope you get it worked out man....
Old 09-25-2006, 07:16 PM
Banned

TSP has problems with flow sheets. Personaly I dont think they flow each head they produce. I thought he never got them from TSP in the first place but he had posted this:
actual and advertised
.300 - 207 ------ 200
.400 - 253 ------ 251
.500 - 287 ------ 281
.600 - 298 ------ 298

Good luck with getting $100 refund. The flow sheet in no way effects the performance of the heads but I can understand wanting to get something you were promised.

Another thing all flow benches dont flow the same numbers. TSP could flow them and then you could have them done independently and come up with different results.

If your putting this emphasis on flow numbers because your going to have a custom cam ground I would get them flowed anyway to verify what they really flow. You cold get a flow chart from TSP and who's to say its accurate.
If its that important for you to know specifics then you would have them flowed no matter what the previous owner had for a flow chart.

AT least I would if flow numbers were that important to me.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:20 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
Another thing all flow benches dont flow the same numbers. TSP could flow them and then you could have them done independantly and come up with different results.

Actually if done properly they are with in 1-2% That is why you flow them to a standard spec Yes we are all well aware but like the man posted they were promised to him as part of the sale. **** the flow sheet or get off the pot and give the man a refund I say
Old 09-25-2006, 07:24 PM
Banned

Hell I never got mine either, I want the same lawyer!! I'll take $100 for a peice of paper anyday!

The key there is done properly Ellis, who's to say TSP is doing them properly. They have real issues over there with producing flow sheets. I know from experience with them.

All I'm saying is if the exact numbers really mattered I wouldn't trust the advertised numbers from TSP.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LSxChevelle
He may be having trouble getting it from them? I wonder why TSP is not helping to get it as it is just a file? Sorry you have to wait, but are you looking to sell? Why do you need them to be flowed? Dyno sheets show power!!

No, not looking to sell in the immediate future... They will be going on the car.... BUT, when it does come time to sell, what's the first thing that the prospective buyer(s) asks about? "What do they flow?" and "Have you got a flowsheet?" Without a documented flowsheet available, I can just as easily quote some obscene number as I could the actual data from a reputable company. Know what I mean?

I purchased these from Rey with the flowsheet as part of the sale... To me, that has/had a ~$100 value that deemed the sales-price as being fair. Not delivering the items as advertised doesn't sit well with me, regardless if its a piece of paper worth $100 or a set of pushrods worth $100... But I am giving Rey the benefit of the doubt, I only hope he follows thru with his end of the deal.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
You know...

Flow sheets are individual to each set of heads. Many times the only copy is the set the owner get's. If those are lost you may never get another set short of having the heads re-flowed. Not really the responabilty(sp) of the company who sold the product to be honest.

They may be gone forever. Maybe you and Rey can split the cost of having the heads re-flowed?

Good luck. We have not seen Rey in a while. Might want to hit the upscale board to find him

Good tip, thanks for the info.... He was on here last night, I hope he sees this thread! And yea, I don't hold TSP responsible...but it sure would be nice if they would send me the data if they do still have it. (or at least return my phone messages)
Old 09-26-2006, 05:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good tip, thanks for the info.... He was on here last night, I hope he sees this thread! And yea, I don't hold TSP responsible...but it sure would be nice if they would send me the data if they do still have it. (or at least return my phone messages)
Here we go again.....

I called this morning, and got the "Jason's on the dyno, can I take a message line?". I left a message, and called back this after noon, but the line was busy. I'll try again tomorrow.

But come to think of it, I didn't even get my flow sheet when the heads came in.

Quick Reply: Paging Tru_Ice....I am still waiting for the AFR Flowsheet!