Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Heads up on OneQuickSS

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2003, 08:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heads up on OneQuickSS

Hey everyone i am new to this forum, and think its great and informative. My main reason for this post is to warn everyone, and maybe get some help on getting the guy that goes by OneQuickSS or ID# 8423. He really screwed me on an over priced USED borla exhaust for my car, which he said was brand new, and i have tried to reason with the man, hoping that some money, not all should be given back for the false advertising. He claimed that he spent all his money on xmas gifts for wife and kids, then tells me that he has no money and he is a 19 year old kid. I am new here, and i though I could warn fellow ls1 enthusiests about the person. I was also told that maybe the moderators, or owners could possibly help me out, since the individual lives in texas. I paid 635 dollars (dont laugh), but have seen used exhausts sell for 400-435. Please tell me what all you guys think about my delema. Ebay can only do so much, but i thought maybe some real honest people could help me out. Thanks for your time. Nicole
Old 02-12-2003, 08:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: Heads up on OneQuickSS

What? 625 and its used, what a scammer. this is the same guy that does a GP on everything trying to save money. you should get some money back for sure for false advertisement! once PSJ sees this he will help you out. i actually see this guy on the road every now and again so if ill see him ill talk to him!

Drew
Old 02-12-2003, 10:41 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,159 Likes on 753 Posts

What happened Nicole?

Walk us through the chronology.

Also what is his full name.
Old 02-12-2003, 05:03 PM
Teching In

Well the guys info is as follows:

Ebay User ID: n4sjre
Name: Jeramy R Eguia
Company:
City: Alvin
State: TX
Phone: (281) 773-2031
item # 1872904001

I bid on his new adjustable borla exhaust that i really wanted for my 2002 ls1 for my xmas. My boyfriend could get the part from the part store (he is a technician) for around 700 his cost, so he decided to have me bid on it, adn go from their. When he got home and saw what i bid on, he noticed that it said it was a cat back for 93 to 2002 lt-1 and ls-1. He emailed the person a few times, adn they agreed that the exhaust he had was for ls1, since his car was an SS camaro. Either way, shipping took forever, adn when my boyfreind got it it was used, and missing the front pipe that goes after the cat. I told him to put it on, but he insisted that i should get a new one, since it was an xmas gift, adn he would work it out with the guy we won the auction with. The guy (Jeramy) said he couldnt do anything about it because he spent all his money on xmas gofts for wife and kids, andthey just bought a new house. Then he tells me he is 19 with no money, adn he didnt want to get into trouble because it was his mothers ebay account. We got fed up, and left him bad feedback. I was sure that ebay was going to be able to help me out, but it seems they want me to go to the authorities. How can i do that, noone will care about my over priced exhaust. Then i got word that i should talk to everyone on this message board, because someone must know him. My boyfriend sold the exhaust for 400 in the news paper, and i got a new system. I dont mind if a young preson makes a mistake, but this guy is buying expensive performance parts, adn isnt making good on our deal, and that bothers me. Let me know what you guys think. Maybe i am crazy, but if a 19 year old jerk is scamming people, adn driving an ss camaro, something is wrong, adn i thought you could help. Thanks for reading and helping, Nicole
P.S. My boyfriend has a 95 lt1, adn thinks his lt1 is better then our ls1. We joke about it all the time
Old 02-12-2003, 05:08 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Thanks, I'll contact Jeremy and see what he says.
Old 02-19-2003, 05:09 PM
Teching In

Hey guys, i was just wondering how you made out with that scammer. I appreciate all your help, and if he isnt owning up to his lying, then i will have to tell my lawyer about him. I think maybe he will be ablke to help me also. Keep me informed
Old 02-20-2003, 11:07 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

I have asked that user if he is Jeremy, and he evades the answer. He said someone messed up with his account for a while, but I don't see how that is relevant to the sale of a catback if HE sold it. Yeah he's in my file of bad traders until he learns to answer simple questions.
Old 02-20-2003, 04:39 PM
Teching In

I appreciate all your help, and at least warns other good people about him. I will try adn have my lawyer send him a letter, if he thinks it will help. Thanks again
Old 02-25-2003, 12:37 AM
TECH Addict

This does not make sense. You got the falsely advertised product, then you sell it, now you want to take legal action!?!? You SOLD the evidence, you have no case.

Please don't delete my post again. It is not bashing or anything, it is just saying keep the parts so you have evidence!!! No evidence = no case!!!

Quick Reply: Heads up on OneQuickSS