Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Lethal_WS6- ANYBODY?? :ADDED TO OFFICIAL BAD TRADER LIST

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 01:11 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If it were me.... I would be sending a lawyer to the police departments where complaints were filed. There is no reason... NONE... that this guy has not been picked up. All the evidence in the world, and not one cop can arrest this guy. I would be filing complaint after complaint after complaint to the PD you filed charges at. They have to get annoyed with you at some point and actually do something.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would imagine it's too late now but I don't know for sure. I have heard that he is back on this forum but again have no proof. All I can say to buyers is if it's a newer member selling things just do ALOT of research. I was burned bad enough that I am scared to buy anything on here.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:20 PM
TECH Regular

I dont think it can be too late if the paperwork has been filed... not sure though. I see this as a case of cops sitting on their *** and doing nothing about it. Someone needs to light a fire under their asses to get you guys your money back.

Cheaters never win? Bullshit, this guy was laughing all the way to the bank a long time ago and hasnt looked back. Pester him all you want on forums, he still has your money/parts. Only person/people that can change that is the police department you filed at. As far as I am concerned, you all have done the work for the cops... all they need to do is slap the cuffs on him.

Flashing back to 1990.... P.E. and "911 is a joke"
Old 04-03-2008, 03:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well you know how it works, maybe he has friends in big places who knows. I see he is getting married pretty soon, either his future wife doesns't know how he is or she is just dumb to get married to him, hahaha
Old 04-24-2008, 08:57 AM
TECH Regular

I just read through this whole damn thread and the other threads on him, I have to say that this is RIDICULOUS!! I cannot believe that this assclown got away with scamming everybody! Another different way you can go about this is taking this to the Media outlets and exposing him (especially in his hometown) as the scheming **** that he is! Here where I am at, we have a what is called a "Troubleshooter" whom exposes people like this on a state level as well as a national level!

I don't care how much time has gone by, point blank, he took you guys for your hard earned money, with empty promises of delivering parts, but failed to do so and he is laughing all the way to the bank! Obviously he is still doing this in one form or another, and this has yet to put a stop to him! I say "don't talk about it....BE ABOUT IT!"

If you have yet to receive any sort of reimbursement, I say take care of what needs to be done.....unless you would want somebody else to go through what you have had to go through!

I do understand you guys were "victimized" but maybe its time for the victim to make a stand!

Just my .02!

Quick Reply: Lethal_WS6- ANYBODY?? :ADDED TO OFFICIAL BAD TRADER LIST