Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Gearhed is a ass hole and a liar

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Gearhed is a *** hole and a liar

Suspend me away. But when you do please ask your mods to stop being complete *** holes and posting lies about me.
It it weren't against the rules I would make some very mean statements about this terrible mod but because I try not to cross the lines I will keep my thoughts to myself.

Here is the story. On 3-2-07 Rolling Black posted that I have failed to give him a refund. This was 100% true. Before I even had a chance to see the thread I had my custom user title on the side and some additional BS under my name where my sig was.
He has no idea who I am and started posting lies right away about me. Here is his first lie.

"He was a sponsor but was dropped for another situation exactly like this. I tend to wonder if he needs a custom user title...

Give him a call and please post what his response to you was/is."
This was on 3-3-07

I saw the thread on the 5th and had already been trying to give the member a refund and a extra 50 dollar for not coming through on the purchase.

"Jan. 17, 2007 Payment From Perry Lewand Held Details $450.00 USD -$13.35 USD $436.65 USD

Related Transactions
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Feb. 13, 2007 Refund Removed Details -$450.00 USD $0.00 USD -$450.00 USD
Feb. 13, 2007 Add Funds from a Bank Account Failed Details $436.65 USD $0.00 USD $436.65 USD
Feb. 28, 2007 The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed Placed ... -$450.00 USD $13.35 USD -$436.65 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Unauthorized

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$450.00 USD

Date:
Feb. 28, 2007
Time:
11:53:05 PST
Placed

Feb. 13, 2007 Payment To Perry Lewand Completed Details -$50.00 USD

Related Transactions
Date Type Status Details Amount
Feb. 13, 2007 Add Funds from a Bank Account Failed Details $30.19 USD
Feb. 26, 2007 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $30.19 USD
Feb. 26, 2007 Failed Transfer Completed ... -$30.19 USD

Name:
Bank Account

Total Amount:
-$30.19 USD

Date:
Feb. 26, 2007
Time:
15:21:57 PST
Completed

PayPal Account Balance
Currency Account Balance
U.S. Dollar: -$436.61 USD
Currently Earning: 5.04%*

Still working on this."

A few minutes later....
"Complaint Non-receipt Perry Lewand 5R692719A3038414A Jan. 17, 2007 $450.00 USD Feb. 28, 2007 Refund Pending PP-257-690-773

I prosesed the refund again, and gave a buddy 500 cash and he is transferring 500 from his paypal account to mine so I can make sure it goes through.
Hope it works this time."

My reply to Gearhed, also on the 5th
"And so everyone knows I decited not to re sponsor this site due to prices of being a sponsor and my lack of selling big sales on here. I am a small shop and spending 575 dollars every 3 months is a little hard. The whole "has unresolved sales and is no longer a sponsor" has nothing to do with each other.
That was 100% my choice which I will prove through the PM's between me and Tony. So hey stupid *** Crabby stop talking **** you know nothing about. You add useless untrue drama to a already bad situation.
Get your facts straight or shut the **** up.

I do my damn best to be a great seller on here and when I have a bad situation happen all of a sudden I am a bad seller or bad member. This is not true. I have had a couple bad things back to back. In the other situation UPS has lost a package. I was unaware of this for over 2 weeks until I recieved a phone call.
Things happen. I am doing what I can to take care of them. I am really trying hard and don't know what else I can do to make things happen faster.
So to those who have dealt with me in the past thanks for sticking up for me.
To those waiting for parts or a refund please know you will get it as fast as it is possible for me to get things worked out.
Hopefully this will be taken care of ASAP.
Jeremy"

As you can see I was upset at the untrue post being made.

So here is his reply. Also on the 5th.
"The majority of time I see a response like this - it is nothing but excuses for not taking responsibility overall.
-You have had more than one bad shipping situation in the last 6 months.
-You were 'gone' for a time at which point, Admin removed sponsorship until you were able to take care of things.
-We had a conversation by phone. You assured me this would not be getting in over your head and once transactions were cleared up, reinstated as a sponsor.
-You posted to this member where they could not respond.
-Don't ever go off on a moderator or Admin. If it were not for this place you wouldn't have a cyberspace to sell for no fees.

You do have unresolved sales and are a suspended sponsor. What part of that is not factual? You are still doing business here and as posted by others, standing on the feedback from that to continue to do business here without paying the fees that are usually made from the first week of sales every month. If you can find a job where advertising is paid and three weeks are income then you are ahead of the game.

This is an online warning for bashing a sponsor for what they do. It deserves action but that will be left to someone else, it would be interesting to see if you also continue to make excuses and name call them.

LS1Tech Staff"

Then he locks the thread so nobody can post not even to say the refund has been made.

Well as I am a former sponsor this same thread was in the sponsor feedback section where I can not reply anymore.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-sponsor-feedback/669763-caution-jz-sta-jeremy-zielinski-former-sponsor-refunded-3-8-07-a.html

The thread started started the first thread in the sponsors section and gearhed copied and pasted it in the members feedback section. So you would assume when the thread starter posted that everything was cleared gearhed would again copy and paste it over so everyone could see I took care of business right? Wrong. He didn't and since the thread was locked nobody could post there.

Since he locked the thread I sent him a PM, which he never replied to. Here it is.
(JZ)Are you retarded?
Do you have dreams at night and think they are reality?
You have no idea who I am. I was never suspended as a sponsor. I have never been suspended.
If sales were so bad *** for everyone here then you should be a sponsor. Why close the thread? I have plenty to say and again unless you have your facts straight you really need to keep you stupid mouth shut.
Let me post your reply.

(gearhed)"The majority of time I see a response like this - it is nothing but excuses for not taking responsibility overall.
-You have had more than one bad shipping situation in the last 6 months.
(JZ)Wrong. Every transaction I have ever had has gone well on this site up until what is in this thread.
(gearhed)-You were 'gone' for a time at which point, Admin removed sponsorship until you were able to take care of things.
(JZ)Wrong again. I didn't even sign up EVER to be a sponsor until around sept of last year.
(gearhed)-We had a conversation by phone. You assured me this would not be getting in over your head and once transactions were cleared up, reinstated as a sponsor.
(JZ)Wrong I don't even know who in the **** you are, and I don't believe we have talked. You clearly have me mixed up with someone else.
(gearhed)-You posted to this member where they could not respond.
(JZ)How did I do that? I posted in a thread he started. He can respond but now you have locked it.
(gearhed)-Don't ever go off on a moderator or Admin. If it were not for this place you wouldn't have a cyberspace to sell for no fees.
(JZ)Keep your story's straight and I would have no reason to say anything to you. Make lies that make me look bad and I will go off on you at every chance. Know your facts or shut your mouth its that easy.
(gearhed)You do have unresolved sales and are a suspended sponsor.
(JZ)I AM NOT A SUSPENDED SPONSOR. ASK TONY, I TOLD HIM I WOULD NO LONGER LIKE TO SPONSOR THIS SITE. (gearhed)What part of that is not factual? You are still doing business here and as posted by others, standing on the feedback from that to continue to do business here without paying the fees that are usually made from the first week of sales every month. If you can find a job where advertising is paid and three weeks are income then you are ahead of the game.
(JZ)I Don't make enough money off this site to continue being a sponsor. IS it possible? Yes But for me isn't something I choose to do. Most of the products I sell are used. I don't do GP's or sell a number of new products to make the money I need to pay to be a sponsor. Last I checked were all allowed to sell used items on here whenever we want.
This site makes more money in about 2 months then I do in a year. I would still like to contribute but not at the rates I was at. Tony and I spoke about this and that is why I am no longer a sponsor. IT WAS MY CHOICE.
Please feel free to call me right now at 239-872-5541
I will explain any question you have.
I will tell you this you continue to drag my name through the mud for no reason and we will have problems. I am sure John and Tony wouldn't like to have a mod being a dick to one of the better members of this site for no reason.
You have your facts mixed up and please call me so I can straighten them up for you.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Banned

After this PM my sig was changed and left blank, and I recieved no phone call nor a PM back.

Here is what happened on the 5th before the day was over.
UPDATE:
"From Rolling Black"
"I received an email from paypal today that Jeremy has a pending refund for me with paypal.

It stated "This refund will remain pending until the funds have cleared from the sender's account. You will receive an email notification once the funds have become available in your PayPal account."

So, I will still consider this an open issue until I actually have the funds depoisted into my paypal account.

I will update this thread as I receive info.

Thanks, Perry"

And here is what happened on the 8th.
UPDATE:

"Paypal notified me today that the refund from Jeremy is in my paypal account.

Problem has been resolved in full.

Thanks Jeremy for getting me the money back.

Also, thanks to forum moderators and members for the help and support."
THIS PURCHASE WAS OFF THE CORVETTE FORUM BTW but I have no problem taking care of business here as I am on here more often.

So things are cleared on the 8th. I figure by the 9th my name would be cleared. It only took a day to get a negative user title so why would it take any longer to change that back?

Fast forward to the 14th. 6 days after I complete the refund, and the update was posted. I still have my custom user name of has unresolved sales in members feedback which is now untrue.
So I send my new best friend another PM.
Here it is.

"I guess judging by the fact I never recieved a message back from you that you realized you must have mixed me up with someone else.

I still have a problem though.
Anyone can do a search and see a bunch of lies posted about me. You need to remove the posts you made about me that were untrue.
I also don't have any open issues in the feedback section as everything is taken care of and refunded.
So removing my awsome user title would be nice.
Funny it took 1 hr for you to put my user title there but days later after the issue is resolved its still there.
Also you fucked with my sig for no reason.
Now my sig is deleted again not very cool.
I don't know what the deal is with you but I would like my name cleared. I have no problem keping the thread there but you locked it so the member cant even say its settled. Also the one in the sponsor section should be removed since I am not a sponsor and wasn't when this took place.
So again please delete post #7, post #12 post #22 found here.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/668708-caution-jz-sta-jeremy-zielinski-former-sponsor-no-heads-failed-refund.html
And if you delete those posts you can also remove post number 19.

Then copy post # 11 found here.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=669763
"UPDATE:

Paypal notified me today that the refund from Jeremy is in my paypal account.

Problem has been resolved in full.

Thanks Jeremy for getting me the money back.

Also, thanks to forum moderators and members for the help and support."

My name got dragged through the mud for no reason.
Again feel free to call me 239-872-5541.

I due expect you to send me a reply telling me that you took care of this and apoligizeing for the false info you spread about me.
As a matter of fact I expect you to apoligize in that thread that you made some incorrect comments about me and that you had your facts mixed up.
I figure you made a mistake and as a mod you should be man enough to man up to your mistakes and make a public apoligy.
Jeremy

This PM "says it hasn't been read yet, so after a few days I figured well maybe he missed it and sent him a exact copy again. This was on the 17th.
Once again my PM box shows still not read.
Its now the 19th and I expect some results by tomorrow.
Since the 14th he has found a way to make over 75 posts on here but hasn't found the time to take care of the mistakes he made and to clear my user title.
I am sure mods have a way of making PM's look unread to members and that is more then likely what he is doing.

So hey Mr gearhed stop being a puss and fix what you messed up. I did, and now its your turn.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:43 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

Gearhed = Amy.

ADMIN
Old 03-19-2007, 11:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a little more respect. shes a ma'am
Old 03-20-2007, 12:11 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Clarification = Jeremy was never "suspended" as a sponsor here. It was his choice to end the advertising. But, Jeremy also gave me some lame excuse that he didn't know his sponsor status had already expired, and didn't notify us for several months that he was still listed as a sponsor. I waived his $575 in unpaid advertising due to a possible miscommunication, even though I have records of invoicing him each quarter with no response...while he continued to post here with "LS1TECH Sponsor" under his username and not telling us to remove it.

So, you can call Amy an "*******", but keep in mind that you didn't exactly handle the situation with us very good either.
Old 03-20-2007, 03:05 AM
11 Second Club

So you had no other bad shipping situation in the last 6 months.. so that is false

She claims you were removed.. false

She claims that you talked to her on the phone.. even though you didn't even know she was a female.. false

Sadly.. your avatar is still tagged that you have unresolved issues.

I still wonder where the information she said she was gonna have back in November for the people who are owed by Rock On is. She claimed she'd try to get it before the end of the year.. She missed that by a little bit (Note the sarcasm). Weird chick that Gearhed is.

Glad to see everything got straightened out tho with you tho, well.. except for your bad user tag.

Josh
Old 03-20-2007, 07:01 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

why is your avatar still messed up like that?
Old 03-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Banned

Tony I will get with you on that once this whole deal is taken care of.
Sorry I didn't know that gearhed was a female, my bad.
Damn now I hope she isn't cute and I just fucked myself.
HAHAHA.

I will work out something with you Tony as what you told me through PM was 100% correct. I went through all the mail at my house and did find the invoice.
I feel I owe your company some money which I will work out with you in the next week or so. Look for my PM to come your way.
I NEVER EVER EVER leave a situation in a bad way and I also never ever screw anyone out of money.
I am as honest as they come and do everything I can to make every situation right.
Jeremy
Old 03-20-2007, 10:17 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Thanks Jeremy. Please understand that Amy tries to help everyone in these situations, but sometimes information isn't accurate. Personally, I'd rather not get involved in any of these transactions and just teach people how to ask the right questions and look after themselves. LS1TECH is an advertising agency, not a sales mediator or business advisor group. We always tell everyone Buy/Sell at your own risk. We do help much more than we should, but sometimes bad cases arise also.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Banned

Also out of respect for gearhed being a female.
I apoligize for some of the things I said. I assumed you were a guy and while being a female makes what you said about me no better I would have not been as mean back.

I still expect what I typed to you through PM and what is posted above. I feel like your were clearly mistaken and need to fix what you said.

Male or female isn't the question being a mod and posting lies isn't acceptable.

So Ms. Amy sorry for mistakeing you for a male so lets get this over with and move on.
Jeremy
Old 03-20-2007, 02:21 PM
TECH Veteran

I find it rather strange you all love the drama so much its come to this post - all the while saying women are the strange duck.

Jeremy, you have sent me pages of pm's with no room to disscuss anything. You want it your way or the highway so please note what Nine Ball said, it was never off the cuff.
You got almost a full quarter of free advertising out of 1Tech.

Drop it. You said what you wanted in open forum. Hope you feel better.

Quick Reply: Gearhed is a ass hole and a liar