Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Big Mike

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 11:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike you can hide behind your thugs, but im not scared to throw stones. You have not heard the last of this
Old 06-25-2007, 12:58 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Riiiight , you're totally innocent , we believe ya....
Old 06-25-2007, 01:00 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Still awfully quiet about the Vengeance Racing scam... your silence speaks volumes....
Old 06-25-2007, 06:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea sure buddy ... why don't you read the thread. I sent him cash, he didn't send my part. HE later added parts to the deal, and canceled everything because I didn't respond "fast" enough.

I appreciate you keeping this post active so everyone on LS1tech can see how the moderators help their pals scam members, selling them blow up sterio equipment.

Old 06-25-2007, 07:20 AM
Staging Lane

Google is an amazing place.....

http://www.turbomr2.com/MR2/extremelyslow.htm

notice I'm not a mod, nor do i know mike personally, but i did a google search of both of you and in 6 pages i can't find anything negative about mike, but on the first page of searching for extremeboost there are tons of pages like the one above.... hmmmm makes you think...

Last edited by Silver98camss; 06-25-2007 at 07:30 AM.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:24 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Silver98camss
[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/richk/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/richk/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/img]Google is an amazing place.....

http://www.turbomr2.com/MR2/extremelyslow.htm

notice I'm not a mod, nor do i know mike personally, but i did a google search of both of you and in 6 pages i can't find anything negative about mike, but on the first page of searching for extremeboost there are tons of pages like the one above.... hmmmm makes you think...
OH ****....... BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

I wish I would have seen that before conducting business with Jeff from extremeboost!
Old 06-25-2007, 08:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

Jeffery, go back to the hole you came from...
Old 06-25-2007, 09:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by xLBx
It looks like I will go back to the corvette forum where I am welcome, as I am sure this post will soon be locked with no just cause.

I have no rights as a member on this board !!

They don't want you over there either dumbass

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...ost=jeffery=lb
Old 06-25-2007, 09:16 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by badjuju342
Still awfully quiet about the Vengeance Racing scam... your silence speaks volumes....
Just to clarify Chris Cage is not an employee of Vengeance Racing. We had nothing to do with that transaction. He is simply a satisfied customer who runs our banner as his Avatar

Continue scamming......
Old 06-25-2007, 09:34 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

f-ing scammer is getting owned by Google links. wow.

lowly piece of garbage. Guess what, these threads will also show up on Google for any future victims of fraud that you try and screw over.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:43 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

This Jeffrey character is not someone I would deal with, he has bad deals all over the place.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:44 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by xLBx
Mike you can hide behind your thugs, but im not scared to throw stones. You have not heard the last of this
This one also makes me laugh. Obviously you haven't seen a photo of Mike, he fits the "Thug" category, and we'd definitely be the ones hiding behind him. haha
Old 06-25-2007, 10:26 AM
TECH Junkie

wow... this guy is a MF douchebag.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The fact that a company had supply issues in 2004 means I blew up a sub personally ? You guys are fucked up ... my trader rating here was great, never had any problems until last week. You can try to trash me all you want, but it won't take away from the bottom line which is I was sold a faulty subwoofer.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:55 AM
TECH Junkie

it took you ******* 7 months to send some guy his turbo kit?? have you read your emails that you sent him? That guy was insanely patient with you. When I read your first post. I believed you, but as the thread on I could see how much of a cheat you were. You tried pullig some **** on CF too?? You are ridiculous. Even if you did get a blown sub(which i dont think you did). I think you deserve it.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

This thread doesnt have anything to do with me, but i speak from personal experience. I have two JL-audio W7 in my 89 trans am, and i beat the **** out of those subs. I have a yellow top optima battery, a 1000/1 amp, a high dollar cap, a seperate amp for my inside speakers, and a special fuse that will cut off all power due to overload. I dont know how the **** Big Mike, who i dont know and never spoke with before would ever blow that sub. The amp would first blow a fuse, his car would bog down due to the battery, and his alternator would have the workout of its life. I dont know what kind of truck he has, but in my 89 i cant even bump the bass that hard cause it would shatter my glass, and it would be wayyyy to much power.So you might wanna take that sub to another place, or just flip it for what you got it for.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:46 PM
Teching In

At first I thought Jeff might have a legit beef, but after reading all the complaints from the Corvette and turboMR2 forums it's obvious this guy has issues.

This actually is a good lesson, if BIgMike didn't have any real history here, Jeff might have persuaded some to take his side.

I wise mother once said; "When you do bad things to others, it always comes back to bite you later on".

Rich
Old 06-25-2007, 03:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jhelms
Another theory (and I know for a fact this happens, even at so called 'reputable' install shops)... someone comes in with a product they 'got off the internet'; stereo place messes with it for a while, then says "yeah um it's blown and stuff you need to buy a new one here, hee hee hee".

xlblbxx could that be the case with that shop?

That happened to me, so I took the product to another shop and they installed it, it was working just fine... hmm...

I've known Mike since the ls1.com days and like others have said, he doesn't have the need or time to try and swindle someone out of $325 bucks. Heck, he has probably lost more money than that just stopping what he's doing to reply to your emails and threads!!

I have to agree here. Many shops pull this **** to get a sale. I had those subs and it will take alot to blow those subs and I mean alot.

If I didnt see the post the sorry but what did they say the sub did to declare it was blown? Flapp, sputter, pop sound, no sound, no bass only trebble? Did you actually see them test it to say it was blown?

I have seen certified techs connect dual voice subs inncorrectly. If they are a JL certified shop get them to give to give you a slip or reciet saying its blown. Either A they wont because then know its not blown or B they will give give you one for warranty exchange for JL. Even though its not under warranty they can have their JL certs revoked by JL for scamming you. I bet they dont give you one by giving you some lame excuse.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by EVERETTDREW
This thread doesnt have anything to do with me, but i speak from personal experience. I have two JL-audio W7 in my 89 trans am, and i beat the **** out of those subs. I have a yellow top optima battery, a 1000/1 amp, a high dollar cap, a seperate amp for my inside speakers, and a special fuse that will cut off all power due to overload. I dont know how the **** Big Mike, who i dont know and never spoke with before would ever blow that sub. The amp would first blow a fuse, his car would bog down due to the battery, and his alternator would have the workout of its life. I dont know what kind of truck he has, but in my 89 i cant even bump the bass that hard cause it would shatter my glass, and it would be wayyyy to much power.So you might wanna take that sub to another place, or just flip it for what you got it for.
I could not have explained this better myself! Your entire car would crumble to the ground before you blow that woofer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 04:16 PM
Teching In

Jeff kinda reminds me of my aunt with 7 x-husbands. They were all ******** you see...

Quick Reply: Big Mike