Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think this guy deserves, to be in the famous. Official bad trader list
Old 12-03-2007, 01:36 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont know how the moderaters ( if they havent already ) have not banned this guy.

Hes proven to be a liar and thief, and to top it off he runs to other boards and talks **** about ls1tech?

I would also very much like my - feedback he left on my account to be removed
Old 12-03-2007, 08:55 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by neodamonkey
I dont know how the moderaters ( if they havent already ) have not banned this guy.

Hes proven to be a liar and thief, and to top it off he runs to other boards and talks **** about ls1tech?

I would also very much like my - feedback he left on my account to be removed
Send a message to Tony (Nine Ball), I'm sure he'll remove it.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:51 PM
On The Tree

i'm not sure if they are banning people any more. I had a bad expirience with AFRLS1, at the time he got banned. but later he got a new name under ONESWEETZ06. and didnt get banned.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:54 AM
Teching In

UPS
under paid slaves
of course they will **** with someones package just to get a high off it
Old 12-18-2007, 03:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry to hear about this misfortune, but a general rule of thumb for trading on LS1Tech i have is dont buy anything from out of state, and make sure i have the guys name, telephone number and address before i buy. If it all checks out, and i have a couple phone convo's with them, i send money.

A drive from Houston to any major city in texas for 700 bux is definately not far.
Old 12-21-2007, 02:03 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,139 Likes on 740 Posts

I gave smokkinu a 6 month vacation for acting like a jerk. If he makes your deal right Neadamonkey let me know.
Old 03-26-2008, 01:02 PM
11 Second Club

well while browsing i saw monkeys sig... read this thread... and i am a little blown away... i can CLEARLY see no footprint UNDER the tape.. you can see the footprint ON the tape, which is why its not as dark as on the cardboard, dust doesnt stick to a smooth finish as it would stick to a rough surface.... i would love to hear from somebody how the footprint could be darker where there is no tape than it is where the tape is... the tape would have locked in the darkness....

also... i am also quite confused as to why the hood could not stay where it was? i dunno about you but if i was truly "scammed" and out 750 dollars i would for damn sure keep that box right where its at and take PLENTY of pictures.. .especially if i was pre warned from the seller that they wouldnt honor the claim if it was moved...

just seems.. odd to me that somebody who is so pissed off about being scammed couldnt arrange to have the package kept there... hell.. pay the parents or whoever an extra 100 bux to keep it there for a few weeks....

seems fishy to me.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:07 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LostCauseZ06
well while browsing i saw monkeys sig... read this thread... and i am a little blown away... i can CLEARLY see no footprint UNDER the tape.. you can see the footprint ON the tape, which is why its not as dark as on the cardboard, dust doesnt stick to a smooth finish as it would stick to a rough surface.... i would love to hear from somebody how the footprint could be darker where there is no tape than it is where the tape is... the tape would have locked in the darkness....

also... i am also quite confused as to why the hood could not stay where it was? i dunno about you but if i was truly "scammed" and out 750 dollars i would for damn sure keep that box right where its at and take PLENTY of pictures.. .especially if i was pre warned from the seller that they wouldnt honor the claim if it was moved...

just seems.. odd to me that somebody who is so pissed off about being scammed couldnt arrange to have the package kept there... hell.. pay the parents or whoever an extra 100 bux to keep it there for a few weeks....

seems fishy to me.

While i do appreciate that people are still seeing this thread so that the seller can be shown for the scammer he is.

The hood was at the location from where it was delivered for SEVERAL days past it being welcome there, it had to go. I was told it needed to be moved the day that it was recieved, i kept it there for a while, was then told it had to stay in one location so i left it there even longer. Her mom wanted it gone, it wasnt about the money ( actually she would have been very offended if i offered to pay her to leave it there). It was her house, she was more the generous for the time she let me keep it there.

I dont understand how anything here can be "fishy", the seller has been caught in lie after lie after liet ( i.e. posting on another thread that i stated there was nothing in the box, are you serious? )

The seller created such a ball of lies it was impossible for him to try to talk his way out of it. Im glad he is suspended, personally i think he should have been banned.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:46 AM
11 Second Club

ok... all his lies aside...

your out 750 dollars... you keep a hood at a place for 3 days, a family members, and you cant explain to them that your getting pooched out of 750 dollars and would they mind helping you out and letting it stay? and in all the time you spent in this thread and as pissed off as you were for getting robbed by a scam artist you STILL never posted pictures of the underside of the hood WITH the box. i have no reason to assume youd be a scam artist because you seem to have been honest about everything unlike him, but that seems really really odd to me.

my family would let me keep the hood at a location indefinately if they knew i was being scammed.... does the mother hate you or what? lol. clearly cant hate you that bad if your credit card address is still at her house (which is why the hood had to be shipped there in the first place im guessing?)
Old 03-27-2008, 12:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LostCauseZ06
ok... all his lies aside...

your out 750 dollars... you keep a hood at a place for 3 days, a family members, and you cant explain to them that your getting pooched out of 750 dollars and would they mind helping you out and letting it stay? and in all the time you spent in this thread and as pissed off as you were for getting robbed by a scam artist you STILL never posted pictures of the underside of the hood WITH the box. i have no reason to assume youd be a scam artist because you seem to have been honest about everything unlike him, but that seems really really odd to me.

my family would let me keep the hood at a location indefinately if they knew i was being scammed.... does the mother hate you or what? lol. clearly cant hate you that bad if your credit card address is still at her house (which is why the hood had to be shipped there in the first place im guessing?)
No, the mother doesnt hate me ( thank god, been down that road before ), however the hood had been there for a while before the ball even began rolling. I put it off and put it off and put it off, the seller told me it had to stay there after it staying there for an unwanted amount of time.

I figured paypal would refund my money, only to find out that they wont unless it was purchased through ebay ( aka i was not to worried as i thought paypal would make it right ). Its not about the money, yeah it sucks that i got screwed, but i am going to sell the hood on ebay ( recover a couple hundred bucks ) as someone that knows fiberglass should be able to fix it, but what i was concerned about is the principle.

I didnt want someone else getting scammed by this guy as i was, especially since he doesnt seem to care about the ls1tech community ( proof is in his own words on other forums ) which is why i spent so much time in this thread(that and the fact that he tried to call ME out as the liar?).

I guess what im a little confused on is your thinking that its fishy?
Old 03-27-2008, 03:48 PM
11 Second Club

with that explanation it makes quite a bit more sense..... i still think UPS broke the hood, but i also think it was in a little worse shape than he led on to believe.

btw... paypal reimbursed me for my deck that i got scammed on from an internet website. well... they reimbursed me for about half of it (what the dude had in his account still)

anyways ... meant no harm or aggresiveness. 750 dollars is a ton of money and i just would have taken it much further if it was me thats why it seemed fishy.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:24 PM
Banned

Is it wrong for me to hope the scammer doesnt stop scamming. I think its great he scams people.

Hopefully one day it will lead to him ending up on the receiving end of a barrel, or atleast a trident or something.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

lmao hahahaha trident

seriously though, you guys are beating a dead horse. he fucked you over.. psj gave him a vaca... let it go life is short
Old 05-30-2008, 12:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hndakilr
lmao hahahaha trident

seriously though, you guys are beating a dead horse. he fucked you over.. psj gave him a vaca... let it go life is short
Easy to say when its not your 750$

Quick Reply: SMOKKINU-Horrible Seller, unjustified feedback left