Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Have not recieved parts...anyone know where Leopold Mlocki (wonderbread) is???

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 07:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Have not recieved parts...anyone know where Leopold Mlocki (wonderbread) is???

Ordered a cam, springs, timing chain, and pushrods from him a month ago this weds. Communication was ok the first couple weeks and the parts were supposed to go out last week Monday, have not heard from him in over a week...i tried leaving messages, emails, voice mails and no to any of them. Anyone know of where he is at...his name is Leopold Mlocki and user name wonderbread...he just won the LSX index class in Memphis a couple weeks ago...

Would really like my parts i paid fast with paypal and still have nothing to show after a whole month...this is just frustrating...any help is appreciated...thanks

Chris Johnson
Old 11-05-2007, 09:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Moved to proper forum.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Restricted User

I just bought some new forged rods from him about 2 weeks ago and they arrived last week. He seemed like a good guy and it was a smooth transaction. Tim
Old 11-06-2007, 10:43 AM
10 Second Club

I just spoke with him today and the parts are supposed to go out tomorrow...
Old 11-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Banned

I just saw this post and am rather upset. I did not avoid your calls, I never answer numbers I do not know unless a voice mail is left. Until you left a voice mail the other day I returned your call as soon as I received it.
Also I do not have any record of email from you that you claim to have sent.

A full refund has been issued through pay pal as soon as I read this. I am sorry this did not work out. Good luck and thank you.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:40 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got some parts from wonderbread when I was doing my rebuild. He sent them out as soon as I paid for them. I'm not sure whats going on with your transaction, but there is probably a reason for it.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 98Camarod
I got some parts from wonderbread when I was doing my rebuild. He sent them out as soon as I paid for them. I'm not sure whats going on with your transaction, but there is probably a reason for it.
Originally Posted by Smokin87TA
I just bought some new forged rods from him about 2 weeks ago and they arrived last week. He seemed like a good guy and it was a smooth transaction. Tim

Thanks for stepping in when I did not see the post guys. I issued a full refund to resolve this issue and to stop any further that may occur.

Trending Topics

Old 11-11-2007, 02:37 PM
10 Second Club

I understand what happened that you took on too much more than you were looking to deal with but just tell me from the start that you couldn't get the parts instead of lieing to me and making me wait...

and when i say lieing i am referring to the pms you sent that you just recieved my custom ground cam today and it was going to be shipped out first thing monday morning...so do you even have the cam...are you going to sell it now to someone else...i mean it is custom ground there isn't to big of a market for it so it makes me come to believe you never bought it and were lieing...i do have the pm too...

I had called you on friday of that week because i did not recieve anything or hear from you and left a message and also on sunday and left another message...i ordered the parts before you went to Memphis close to a month ago...you just pushed my stuff aside and worried about other things...it was over a month and no parts so i started to get aggravated...you can post what you want...but i do have the email saved in my sent folder with a time and date stamp if you really want me to post it...

In the end you did fully refund me with i can still waiting on Paypal for it to go through it is "pending"...I wish this could have went different, you do seem like a good guy and i am not trying to bash you, i just couldn't get a hold of you for over a week and this was 3 weeks after payment...just would have been courteous to hear from a seller every couple of days to keep the buyer updated when there was problems...

you can close this post an understanding has been met between us...
Old 11-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Teching In

Default wonderbread

Waited 2 wks for TB then called , Leo said he had not sent but was going to. waited 1 more week ........called three times today and left messages on the 1st 2 calls. NO response!!! Where do I go from here.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Teching In

Thumbs down

Has recieved my pms ,but does not respond. I guess you really can't go by trader rating. Next step is to report to paypal?
Old 11-14-2007, 07:20 AM
Banned

I sent you the throttle body andintake right away when you purchased. You requested a Holley throttle body, than changed your mind, it was a mix up either way. Please at least tell the whole story that you did receive your parts, promptly, but chose to switch them out and I said I would help you out. I only did not call you back yesterday because you called me at work, every other time I have returned your call or answered. I sent you a PM as to what time to call me.

Last edited by Wonderbread; 11-14-2007 at 07:31 AM.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:19 AM
Teching In

1st I did not change my mind (have pm to prove it). when recieved TB called you and sent back next day as agreeded and sent you tracking #. Bottom line it have been 3 weeks from the time you recieved tb till now. I have been patient ......That is the whole story, I have pms ,ups#s, etc. to prove what I said. I just what to know has TB been sent and where is tracking number. You could have posted that and I would not even had to respond.

Last edited by idoctr; 11-14-2007 at 08:34 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-14-2007, 09:39 AM
Teching In

Default update

Got response ...will go out this week-end. I hated to post here about this, but I was getting no response. Leo is a good guy and has helped me out with parts and questions, but you got to let people know what going on or what the delay is. Just pm or call, any contact is better than none.

Quick Reply: Have not recieved parts...anyone know where Leopold Mlocki (wonderbread) is???