Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

z28berryhill is a total LIAR

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 12:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default z28berryhill is a total LIAR

I bought what was claimed to be a set of two week old slp long tube headers and y for 450 shipped. berryhill wanted me to send the money through the mail so i agreed and got it done within a day or so. He seemed all legit and had a decent feedback rating at the time (19) so i figured everything would be cool. Then when i recieved the product almost two weeks later it was a semi rusty set of pacesetters with a y pipe. I was a little pissed cause in our message i said i would take them if they were the long tube headers and not the tuned length. I called him up immediately and told him that this wasn't cool. He tells me that he thought they were slp's and that he didn't know what i was talking about. Then, after i called bs on this story, he tells me that he didn't know that they were pacesetters until he got them off of the car, which as everyone knows, you can see the tag welded as plain as day on the primaries. Needless to say he said i didn't have to be a dick about this, and that he would pay me back what i paid him and include extra for the shipping, in which he offered to pay me 530 total for the pacesetters. I have been waiting for almost a month now and he doesn't reply to messages and no one answers the phone at his house. However, he was quite reluctant to answer the phone when i was paying him. I still have all of the messages between us and also have my reciepts for the money order that i paid him with. Also, he has said that he has sent money orders out and that they have been confirmed deliveries. I haven't recieved even a note from the post office and he tells me he has used money gram. On the phone he told me to pay him through the post office because thats what he uses all of the time. I feel i have been scammed in the worst way and none of his stories have straightened out or been remotely true. please someone help me out with this joker. Thanks
Old 05-03-2008, 03:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Link to for sale thread and member profile helps members to also check seller. Pictures of what he was selling and what you received is helpful if you were to attempt to file a fraud claim with USPS if you purchased their money order.

You may want to send a certified letter to his mailing address you will return the headers for a full refund within 14 days receipt of letter and go from there.
Old 05-03-2008, 04:10 PM
TECH Resident

usps will go after him, it's a federal offense what he did and you got all the paper work, wow, he's just looking for trouble .!!!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2008, 04:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

He's been on the boards today. I've been waiting for seven weeks for two AC O2 sensors. He claims the post office says the they were delivered, but no tracking number. How can the post office confirm delivery without a confirmation/tracking number?

Claims he was going to send a second set. I have not received them, or a response to my PM from last Monday.

I too have saved all the PM's. Currently, I have 14 that I have sent to him. He has asked for my address four times.

His feedback was good, so I trusted him. We'll see if he makes it right or if I have the pleasure of visiting the post office for legal options.

Last edited by CarlC; 05-03-2008 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Adding more....
Old 05-03-2008, 08:19 PM
On The Tree

^^^Thats the same kinda crap he has pulled with me. I just filled negative feedback for him today too. Why would he offer to send a second set of sensors if he did right. This guy is realling starting to push my buttons because i have been very patient and nice about this whole thing. There is no way you can mistake these headers for slp's but i just went along with his game to get my money back. This isn't happening so I am gonna treat him like the ho he is acting like.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:04 AM
On The Tree

After multiple promises, no delivery, no money back, and no responses to PM's, he has lost his opportunity to get out of this easily with me.

I'm heading to the post office soon.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:39 PM
Staging Lane

Good luck on the mail fraud approach. I don't think you will get any help from the P.O.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:20 PM
On The Tree

He visited today. I'm sending a nasty-gram.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:43 PM
On The Tree

This guy continues to promise he will refund my money or send me parts.

His lies continue, saying that he does not visit here very often. 250+ time since early September tells me otherwise.

It's not that I need the money. It is about gettting ripped off and getting stroked. Beware. Beware. Beware.

Here's a little history. He won't PM me anymore so I'll include the one email he sent.

Since Sept. 4 you have posted over 250 times, so there's no way you missed the following PM.

I am in communications with the site administrators to find out what my options are. It is ironic that you can continue to post here when you have stolen my, and other members money.

As I have stated in the past, send the parts or the money. I will state exactly what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlC
So I see you visited this site yesterday. Are you going to live up to your word and stop screwing me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28berryhill
the thing with this other guy is a miss understanding and he cant be patiant with me i told him i would buy them back and i dont have the money soo he isnt being patiant .....i didint actually see them before i sold them they were on my buddies car and he said they were slps
then the transam you lose guy called said they werent i said sorry that i would pay him back its been like 2 months but i have alot of problems so its hard just to pull 500 out my *** because now he said i gotta pay more than what he paid

and also i will take pics of the sensors to prove that i dont scam and sent them too you

i wont screw you over man

hey i never ignored you i stopped going on the site bacause i didnt own an f-body anymore i figured you got the parts saying that i sent 2 sets

i will either send you a 3RD set or money back i think i did 35 dollars for you cant remember

> Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 05:06:32 +0000
> To: z28berryhill@hotmail.com
> From: casanoc@nsk-corp.com
> Subject: My money
>
>
> This is a message from CarlC at LS1TECH ( https://ls1tech.com/forums/index.php ). The LS1TECH owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.
>
> To email CarlC, you can use this online form:
> https://ls1tech.com/forums/sendmessa...member&u=52783
>
> OR, by email:
> mailto:casanoc@nsk-corp.com
>
> This is the message:
>
> Are you going to send me my money back or just continue to ignore me?
Old 11-09-2008, 06:04 AM
Teching In

Default Avoid any dealing with this guy

Same story with me on O2 sensors...never received after I paid for them, I posted on the negative feedback forum, he sends me a PM saying he would take care of it, never received product.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:24 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cant we ban the IP addresses of these people so others dont get the SHAFT??
Old 11-17-2008, 05:09 AM
TECH Regular

this dude lives an hour south of me next to detoit metro airport.... hes on www.mifbody.com all the time and has a car listed on craigslist metro detroit section... he was supposed to come pick up a tail light i have and never showed.. wasnt impressed with his ability to keep an apointment...

you guys take up a collection and ill go down to detroit and find him
Old 11-22-2008, 11:31 PM
On The Tree

I get to DTW 4-5 times a year for business. I'm seriously thinking of taking him to small claims court the next time I'm there. I've already spent way more in time than it is worth. It's the principle of the matter, especially since he spends $$ on stuff he does not need to make his car run instead of paying his debts.

He left me negative feedback after our last go-around. He says in my feedback that he made no promises. I take this as a promise...

10/21/2008
whats your paypal tool box i just now got the money in my account

11/14/2008
everytime you give me a feedback you get one too..my bank actually shut my paypal down there sir for overusage on my credit card by the girlfreind so if you wanna come up to my house and get the money ....come get it

Why would he make any kind of promise to send me money if he did not owe it to me?

Liar, thief, and con-artist.
Old 11-23-2008, 01:48 AM
10 Second Club

I had a problem with him too. I bought a set of rear markers that were suppose to be new and the showed up and total garbage. They looked like bulbs have blew up in them, then lenses were cracked, one light was split in half and the other was broken in three places. It ook him a while to respond but I finally got my money back paypal refund (minus shipping, which was ok). So in the end he did take care of me.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:40 PM
On The Tree

i have to let you know ive met him he dicked my friend around about tradeing his white trans am for his camaro, his name is Kyle, he ended up wasteing his time and saying the camaro wasn't worth the trans am ect ect.

but i guess he traded it for a trailblazer SS and is maken payments on that?

ive met him at a car meet as well he's a thug wanna be kid, real shady from what everyone i know who has delt with him

he lives in taylor michigan
Old 11-24-2008, 03:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

this guy lives like 10 minutes away from me
Old 11-24-2008, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DemonInside
i have to let you know ive met him he dicked my friend around about tradeing his white trans am for his camaro, his name is Kyle, he ended up wasteing his time and saying the camaro wasn't worth the trans am ect ect.

but i guess he traded it for a trailblazer SS and is maken payments on that?

ive met him at a car meet as well he's a thug wanna be kid, real shady from what everyone i know who has delt with him

he lives in taylor michigan
hey was the trailblazer black?and he is a white kid if so ive seen him before up at city airport street racing

Quick Reply: z28berryhill is a total LIAR