Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shock and springs combo preferance?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 07:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wrong section but F it..

The best thing about Sam Strano is the customer support he gives. He wants to have happy customers first and foremost. That is very clear to me I got his package in sig and couldn't be happier He spent over 30 minutes with me on the phone telling me tips about my install/shock settings, alignment etc when I did my setup... You will not find service like this anywhere else. Not to mention he KNOWS his ****!!! Just look at all the SCCA championships he has. He prefers to deal with customers on the phone so he can ask questions about what you really want and NEED...

He will also never NEVER upsale you. He could have sold me LCA's and relo brackets on the spot but said just try things out first and to call him if I had problems and we would discuss what I needed. Same with SFC's (which I will eventually get from him) He is probably the most upfront and HONEST guy I have ever dealt with buying anything from anybody.

Basically he knows his stuff and if you buy from him he supports his product better than anybody you will find anywhere.

And lastly, if you can't swing the Koni's right now just wait til you can. They not only perform better than anything out there they are built better too and have a lifetime warranty Do it right and you will never regret it

Go search the suspension section and you will find all the details you need. His spings and sways are proprietary and the specs are based on his years of expereince

I don't usually but I had to plug a great guy with a great product
Old 12-28-2008, 07:49 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree....Sam strano is one of the best sponsors on here. Very helpful, great product.