Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The time has come

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 12:45 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by burnrubr88
Why do you own two GM car's (i'm guessing you also have a fiero by your user name and pic) but talk nothing but **** about them? If you like Chrysler so much then go by a chrysler.
I personally only own 1 car, and it is a GM (The Fiero). However my family owns, thus I drive daily, a 02 SS Camaro LE, 02 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 98 Silverado 4x4, and a couple others that don't matter. Point is, there's no difference in reliability in any of them. All repairs needed are directly proportional to the mileage. If I wanted anything other than my 2700lb mid engine sports car, I'd own it. But I don't. When I need practicality out of school, my next car will be either a SS Camaro LE, M3, or an Audi.

I bought my Fiero because it's what I wanted. The only other alternative was the Lotus Elise, and the MR2. The Elise was more than I wanted to spend, especially to be left with a 190hp. Not to mention it's small, and I'm 6'4". The MR2 was small, and overpriced. The Fiero is a good car. It needs help (That's what engine swaps and coilovers are for), but it's good. I don't rag on GM directly, I rag on them in compared to just about any other car manufacturer. The only thing GM can sell nowadays are trucks, a few SUVs, and anything that says Cadillac.

I don't buy a car with what name it holds, I don't care. I buy a car for what it is.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:50 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FieroZ34
But wait, Daimler Chrystler vehicles aren't reliable. That's why no one buys Mercedes Benz's, and GM is leading in sales worldwide
please explain to me when "leading in sales worldwide" is directly correlated with reliability. so the car that sells the best is the most reliable, right? are you claiming that the mercedes benz is the most reliable car out there? care to explain to anyone how expensive they are to fix when they do break? i can fix my car 2 or 3 times for a repair on a mercedez benz.

and your jeep is one ugly piece of ****. if i got one for free, the only place i would drive it is to the dealer for a trade in.

Last edited by ChocoTaco369; 01-04-2007 at 10:17 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Finally Choco.. You make a post where I agree
Old 01-04-2007, 08:53 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,793 Likes on 1,277 Posts

Talking

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
and your jeep is one ugly piece of ****. if i got one for free, the only place i would drive it is to the dealer for a trade in.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

well...i dont know if anyone has said it yet, but why not a CTS-V if youre already up in charger price range.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would love a cts-v but it is still another 7-10K above the charger(the Charger had me maxed out). That is beside the point. Im sticking to my Trans Am and am lookin for a second vehicle in a very much lower price range