Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

electronic supercharger???

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 08:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bww3588
to me, calling a white person a cracker or honkey or whatever, is the same principal as calling a black person a ******. but the problem is, no one will stand up in our defense if somone publically offnends us with cracker or honkey..etc...too bad us white folk dont have someone like Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson to watch the media like a hawk and try to have Sherman Helmsly (sp?) pubically slandered by the media untill he submits and admits he was wrong. dont see that ever happening.
true, but like i said, usually it's only low class and/or uneducated whites cares about being called these names. and the ones who stands up for such defense tends to be among the white sheets wearing crowd. go figure.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:44 AM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 98Bird
true, but like i said, usually it's only low class and/or uneducated whites cares about being called these names. and the ones who stands up for such defense tends to be among the white sheets wearing crowd. go figure.
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. No one likes being called racial slurs. You think if someone has money or is well educated, he or she don't care if they're called racial slurs? What kind of sick, twisted logic is that? You have some serious racial bias going on in that head of yours, and I suggest you back out of the argument before you incriminate yourself even more. I'm not easily offended, but what you just said kinda pissed me off.

Here's a good suggestion: stop talking about this crap. Take it to SSU or something. No one really wants to hear this.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Somewhere Between Mild Insanity and Complete Psychosis

moondoggy1302,

Ignore all these stupid honkeys and crackers. Some people around here can be real dicks. Only a total noob would be unaware of the benefits of a properly setup electric supercharger.

Now, I will admit that they are really intended for smaller motors, but two of them combined WILL flow enough air to work properly, and the gain will actually be somewhere between 50-70rwhp depending on the rest of your setup. Also, they will screw up the computer if you do not also get a granatelli MAF sensor specifically for cold air induction. Also, they won't come with silicone couplers, so you'll need to buy about $60 worth online, as well as a few simple clamps.

Buy two of the electric superchargers of fleabay, 2 feet of silicone hose, some clamps, a Granatelli MAF, as well as a simple switch and some wiring so you can turn them off and on and avoid needing 2 alternator.

Now, because of the change in airflow, temperature, and the use of the Granatelli MAF, you will need to modify your throttle body as well as intake manifold. Looking into the throttle body, take a drill bit that will make a small circle about 1/3 inch in diameter. At exactly the middle of both the top and bottom half of the throttle blade, drill a hole in each half. This will correct the idle characteristics. No need to remove the throttle body to do this, just use a small hand vac to get any big chunks of material up.

Now, on to the intake manifold. As any expert knows, superchargers come with a bypass valve to allow excess boost to leak out. The electric supercharger does not, but it still needs a small amount of relief since you are running two on a larger motor for 50-70rwhp. Using the same drill bit, looking down on the intake manifold drill the same 1/3" diameter hole into the 1st and 5th ridge in the intake manifold from the throttle body. This will only actually allow a very small amount of air out, and enable you to run the electric blowers safely. You do not need to cover the holes since they are under the hood, and any small dust particles will be forced away because of the small amount of escaping air.

Again. my sincerest apologies for the dumb crackers and honkeys around here, who know nothing of forced induction. As you can tell by my sig and avatar, I speak from experience. Good luck and happy modding.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I will try to find some pics looking into a throttle body, as well as of a manifold, so I can open them in paint and show you exactly where to drill.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 09-21-2007, 07:53 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by will82

That's just wrong.......
Atleast it will get off the race topic, surprised this isn't locked yet between the 9 millionth electric supercharger thread and racial slandering.

Last edited by 99camarosupersport; 09-21-2007 at 07:59 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

its just a exhaust fan for a boat. the builge pump ist o get rid of water that get onboard
Old 09-22-2007, 08:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

will this work when i engage my fwd mode
Old 09-22-2007, 09:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guysa re being dicks, I once saw a guy at band camp, have this fast car. I asked him to pop the hood and he had not one, two or 3, but 5 of these electric superchargers and it flet like it had more power than a real supercharger. I say go for it and see if you can get a discount when buying more than one. Than you'll be the fastest on the site, but make sure that you do the drill mods above. I'd eve drill a few more to make some more gains
Old 09-22-2007, 12:38 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by dlove
will this work when i engage my fwd mode
best picture ever. :LOL: