New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 08:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am sorry to hear that, these people need to realize just how close this can hit home! I almost lost my life out street racing...waiting to pull out to race, on the shoulder, drunk driver hit me head on...ripped me from the seat belt threw me out the car, the car rolled over on top of me!!!!(one thing NO ONE left me they stayed even after the police showed up) I didnt race for many years after that....I did get back into for a while, then my car got to fast for the street and i stopped.......I value my life and others to much to risk killing myself or someone else, doing what I love, you get that same rush at the track!
Old 11-12-2009, 08:41 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Racer_X
I am sorry to hear that, these people need to realize just how close this can hit home! I almost lost my life out street racing...waiting to pull out to race, on the shoulder, drunk driver hit me head on...ripped me from the seat belt threw me out the car, the car rolled over on top of me!!!!(one thing NO ONE left me they stayed even after the police showed up) I didnt race for many years after that....I did get back into for a while, then my car got to fast for the street and i stopped.......I value my life and others to much to risk killing myself or someone else, doing what I love, you get that same rush at the track!
alot of use go to the track. if we had a track in this city i thinkmore would go,but you know how that is. for the most part if linden would have hit me and killed me that nite we raced and he lost control but never lifted his foot.the street raceing still would go on after a short break. some cars are to fast for the street or just not set up right for street use as we see. single digit cars that go back and forth to the track or that been set up by madman need to stay at the track i heard that he does not tune for the street at all so that being said stay ya *** at the track if your car does not maintain itself on the street well
Old 11-12-2009, 08:45 AM
11 Second Club

yeah when my bike 12o clocked on me with a 8 inch swing arm and i dont do wheelie at all. only thing i could think bout was him i busted my oil pan when i came down sliding but i did not fall. i got another oil pan months later this time on a simple ride home hit a pot whole cracked it again. bike sat for years after that my sign to get off
Old 11-12-2009, 01:41 PM
TECH Regular

Good statement. I knew him personally(nearly 20yrs) BUT!! You dont have to live with it or die with it....Go to the track!!!! If you choose to street race you are NO better than the drunk who drove his freinds home and killed them on the way! Soul would want you to learn from this....I promise you this he wouldnt want Eric to go without being held responsible nor would he want to see anymore people lose their lifes....
You guys are real class acts. I ask you this, we all knew Soul was a street racer to his heart, with that said, in your statement you're ironically referring to him. Think about what you say before you say it. People have died at the track. Death is unpredictable whether it be natural causes, accident or murder. We don't know when it'll come and we are not promised tomorrow. Like I said before, subsequent to what happened we should've been using this time to remember a friend to most and fellow RACER to all yet we're still bickering and pointing fingers. Spook may have paniced; as most of you in the same situation would have. You can say what you will/would do, but until you're put in the same situation you'll never know.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:59 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
how about them damn Saints they have showed that they can lead a high scoring game,they can be a come from behind team,score in the worst postions etc... i think its a good look for our city.
Look at it like this if the saints can go 8-0 anything is possible if you put effort and heart into it.Just like me coming back into the street raceing again imma kick up some *** real soon.getting close now fellas. oh G8 i have a stock camaro no bolt ons or anything was up gimmie something tonight!and travis going to tune it. tonight. im on street tire 2 and the wiggle.

All yall know like i know Soul wouldnt want all of us selling our cars giving it up, he would only want us to do its smarter learn from his death be safe.make better choices in a race YOU know u have to live with it or die with...
Pete, good move bra. Although it's a good look when the Saints win, it's not a good look when they don't cover . Lucky for you Pete, I demodded the car after the loss to Que. I was utterly distraught and was close to blowing it up LOL. Nah, but on a serious note, I took the headers/exhaust, cam, nitrous, and alcohol injection off for some warranty work. As it stands the car only has an intake and tune like the old days.

Last edited by ddcook07; 11-12-2009 at 05:21 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
**** it i call it like i see it. If most of yall get my point..
The last 15 seconds of video says it all!!! RIP SOUL my last comment on this subject

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKkRazwat0Q
say iced u know i like da video i hope most of yall 2! (rip soul) pete dats da best video u came up with its say alot.

Last edited by big sho; 11-12-2009 at 05:11 PM.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by big sho
say iced u know i like da video i hope most of yall 2! (rip soul) pete dats da best video u came up with its say alot.
all rite fellas let,s get back to the greas where u at Q and courtney bring that *** to the track wed so i can nock yall of and u to wayne DERE HE ISSSSSS
Old 11-15-2009, 12:13 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
all rite fellas let,s get back to the greas where u at q and courtney bring that *** to the track wed so i can nock yall of and u to wayne dere he issssss
"dere he iiisss!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 02:10 AM
Launching!

So how did the track day go this past friday? Anyone ran some surprising times? Not asking for the times just seeing how it went.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:35 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by R W B
So how did the track day go this past friday? Anyone ran some surprising times? Not asking for the times just seeing how it went.
All I can say is the (soon to be) worlds fastest ZR1 was out there making some impressive times......and there was a 9 sec Z06 running too!!
Old 11-15-2009, 08:35 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

^^^^Damn spam!
Old 11-15-2009, 08:38 AM
On The Tree

Default Looking good at the Track

Bodie And Trav. Yall boys looking good at the track. I think somebody been practicing at the track on the slick cutting those low .0## lights DER HE IS.
Everyone the final services have been completed for SOUL the Family and Friends wanted to thank everyone for there support and prayers.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:49 AM
11 Second Club

Got a lot of things cleared up at the track in BR should be some nice races coming up at track
Old 11-15-2009, 08:53 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
^^^^Damn spam!
looks like we need Bitch blocker installed 09 version lol
Old 11-15-2009, 09:41 AM
On The Tree

I got that itch again won't be long now. Gotta get a Cage, Harness and Loop. Ordering 2morrow.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:01 AM
On The Tree

pete that video is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit that last statement is branded in very streetracers mind heart and soul, let the streets start burning again
Old 11-15-2009, 10:03 AM
On The Tree

Spooky keep your head up,
Old 11-15-2009, 10:12 AM
TECH Regular

back to da grease...so who soon to be gettin it on??????????????
Old 11-15-2009, 10:24 AM
On The Tree

Old 11-15-2009, 10:31 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by R W B
11.02 @ 120 on the motor could not spray out the hole with the mt drag radials. A true stock bottom end car

1.45 60' with the drivers tire 8-9" off the ground, drag bar coming soon

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix