New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 05:20 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i aint ******* asking you. got damn just cause now you get a chance to race more than once a year you want to get all valguar and ****. U the one that ask me to race, so i tell you what. You ask me to race and i said no, now i am ready to do it on the motor you still saying no, but if you wanna do it you got my number i am not about to beg someone to ******* race that called me out. If you want to run all out you will have to wait until i do my changes just like after you race you go to thunder and make changes. so from now on when i am ready to run all ou i will halla. HALLA
Old 11-19-2009, 07:38 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by travose21
well i aint ******* asking you. Got damn just cause now you get a chance to race more than once a year you want to get all valguar and ****. U the one that ask me to race, so i tell you what. You ask me to race and i said no, now i am ready to do it on the motor you still saying no, but if you wanna do it you got my number i am not about to beg someone to ******* race that called me out. If you want to run all out you will have to wait until i do my changes just like after you race you go to thunder and make changes. So from now on when i am ready to run all ou i will halla. Halla
say cat when i ask u 4 a race anying way. U leting hotrod put u n sum ****. Now if u wanna run me when u get right dats cool. But u right i got ur number and u got mines. So **** this internet **** call me.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
dere he is what,s up doc if u going to tell it tell it all u no that u can,t beat me on the motor na keep it real u was asking me 4 somthing all nite and i said no if we run it,s going to be head up so we did not race because u new that my car was faster but i,m glad that we all came to the track i
say lil bravis i was playing when i said give me sum.but my **** was ******* up anying way. But i would,t still race u.like said its just 4 fun.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:09 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ddcook07
You backed down from Darren w/ the KB Vette. Yeaup, had us waitin' on Paris while you bullshitted at the Shell Station waitin' on the rain to come down.

Secondly, I was in the stagin' lanes most of the night waitin' on you. When I finally caught up to you, you said, ..." I'm settin' up for the bigger races...". That was some BS, because that was after the Bodie/Darrell race, and Kunt wasn't runnin' anybody. No excuses, YOU BACKED DOWN, AGAIN.

As for the money situation, you said you didn't run stock cars for money, and I wasn't gonna run my car that way it is for money, so it wasn't about the money.
i think you wanna ask around about me and darren race. i never backed down i waited on him when he got there they were saying it was drizzling on hayne sorry if i dint have a 12 second car at the time it was a 10.4 car if you think with all that moisture i was going to race and i knew rain was coming man u sick in the head.

now if you recall my last race where i let the hype get me to take a stupid *** race when it was dew all over i had to calm down and race smart against linden and how many people could have lost there life that nite. i think i made my point only thing i lost was my motor from running a blind race literaly...

far as you being in the stageing lane man i wasnt even worry about you i was busy haveing fun. but if you really wanna get at me i have 500.00 bring ya car back to the track wensday coming.i got the numbers i was looking for at that time.dont forget i got something you dont have
Old 11-19-2009, 08:22 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
i think you wanna ask around about me and darren race. i never backed down i waited on him when he got there they were saying it was drizzling on hayne sorry if i dint have a 12 second car at the time it was a 10.4 car if you think with all that moisture i was going to race and i knew rain was coming man u sick in the head.

now if you recall my last race where i let the hype get me to take a stupid *** race when it was dew all over i had to calm down and race smart against linden and how many people could have lost there life that nite. i think i made my point only thing i lost was my motor from running a blind race literaly...

far as you being in the stageing lane man i wasnt even worry about you i was busy haveing fun. but if you really wanna get at me i have 500.00 bring ya car back to the track wensday coming.i got the numbers i was looking for at that time.dont forget i got something you dont have
i know everybody thinks this means nitrious,but to clear this up im sure we both have juice.but i got kenneth what i mean by that he can over night my whole set up just like that and i wont be stock anymore so just like a poker game bo im all in for 500.00
Old 11-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Staging Lane

Well we all had fun at the track anyway i even broke a tranny mount out there on my last pass.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by big sho
say lil bravis i was playing when i said give me sum.but my **** was ******* up anying way. But i would,t still race u.like said its just 4 fun.
i no ur tranny was slipin but it,s cool we will play around when u get rite
Old 11-19-2009, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mzone Fuke YM
Well we all had fun at the track anyway i even broke a tranny mount out there on my last pass.
DERE HE IS u got that chevy runin some good numbers son that,s what,s up
Old 11-19-2009, 11:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
Hey hotness what about a rematch with that green thing, all heavyweights gets a rematch right to redem themselves right or wrong
You know it is all good with me. We already talked and I also told him we can do it at the track if he wants. I will never deny a MAN his REDEMPTION race.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:04 AM
On The Tree

Default Yall boys showing out

MZONE and 30th yall boys have them things running real good. I think yall surprised a few people.
GOTTA GIVE YALL SOME PROPS YALL DIDN'T GET MUCH THAT NIGHT.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 11-20-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:11 AM
On The Tree

Default Benefit car show for soul

There will be a benefit car show for SOUL's family Saturday at the Pep Boys on Bullard. We are asking everyone to bring their CAR it doesn't have to be a show car or a race car but if you have one of those they are welcome also. We are just trying to rally this one final time for SOUL'S family. I think they will be asking 20 per car or just donate what you can. Everyone come out and support a Fallen Racer. I think it may begin about 12 or 1 weather permitting. TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS ALSO TO BRING A CAR . THANKS.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:21 AM
TECH Regular

i'll be there!!
Old 11-20-2009, 12:49 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
There will be a benefit car show for SOUL's family Saturday at the Pep Boys on Bullard. We are asking everyone to bring their CAR it doesn't have to be a show car or a race car but if you have one of those they are welcome also. We are just trying to rally this one final time for SOUL'S family. I think they will be asking 20 per car or just donate what you can. Everyone come out and support a Fallen Racer. I think it may begin about 12 or 1 weather permitting. TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS ALSO TO BRING A CAR . THANKS.

im going pick the charger up from no problem first thing in the mornin, then straight to the shop and pullin the tranny. hopefully my bitch will be back runnin in time for the show.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:15 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
i know everybody thinks this means nitrious,but to clear this up im sure we both have juice.but i got kenneth what i mean by that he can over night my whole set up just like that and i wont be stock anymore so just like a poker game bo im all in for 500.00
Car doesn't have nitrous. Anybody that was there saw the hood popped the whole night to see that the only thing it had was an intake; nothing else. Everybody was out there having fun and we did, but my point was that you called me out to come to the track and you didn't follow through. Now, if you wanna run on the motor, that's fine, but I'm not about to **** up my car for $500. I don't want your MONEY, I want your PRIDE....And you know that. This ain't no poker, because I ain't bluffin'. "DERE HE IS!!"
Old 11-20-2009, 11:57 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
MZONE and 30th yall boys have them things running real good. I think yall surprised a few people.
GOTTA GIVE YALL SOME PROPS YALL DIDN'T GET MUCH THAT NIGHT.
Believe dat Hot but i got to do the same man u a beast on that 60 ft you got to show me how to flash that bitch like that.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:09 PM
12 Second Club

sometimes flashing is not the best but it depends on the converter
Old 11-20-2009, 05:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Travose21
sometimes flashing is not the best but it depends on the converter
Seems to me no matter what I say or do it's never good enough for some people. But Mzone it's all good, thanks for noticing the little bit of skills. But as far as your reply TRAVIS when I test drove the car the car liked what I tried and Bodie told me the stall size. I've been around for a while Travis so I know what likes flashing and what doesn't. But since you said that why do you think stalls vary in size. Simply to put the motor in the working range of the cam. And if your car's suspension can handle the flash you flash that bitch espically if it is a tight one and you are at the track. If you would have flashed it you would be saying boy I'm a beast I did this I did that and everything would be all good. IT'S COOL I GOT YOUR NUMBER AGAIN. OUT THE BACK DOOR SOON AS IT IS FINISHED . AND THIS TIME THE NITROUS WILL BE GOING IN THE MOTOR NOT UNDER THE HOODhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyY2QdDLzxQ. FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW THIS IS ME VS TRAVIS yeah I PULLED THE WHEELS ON HIM OH yeah I flashed that bitch on you that night and pulled the wheels. Wait till I grab that **** and flash that bitch out the gate on you at the track. Looking to clear about 3.5ft and be tracking at the same time not poping wheelies and going nowhere tracking and pulling out JAWS.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 11-20-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:58 PM
12 Second Club

i was just saying that it is not always the best thing to do depending on ya setup. damn hotness i know you have driving skills and **** but i was giving you ya props and as for a mzone i was telling him that flashing is not always the best. if you converter is loose then stall that bitch up to put it in its power band if you have a 4k and up stall if that bitch is real tight flash that hoe off an idle or just clear the idle and that bitch will leave trust me i know but hotrod if you wanna make this fun like i see you trying to do, you didnt pull no wheels. the only wheel you pulled was the stearing wheel lol. ya car leaves real good and i know i cant **** with you at the track but i tell you what i will run you in the 330 and lets see who is the fastest. i know for a fact once i get this bitch to leave on the kit and not spin you in trouble. I am gonna FOOTBRAKE it when we do it if you wanna do it but i am not gonna stay in it cause i cant **** with you but leaving the hardest and seeing who win at the 330 i got you hommie. me and you know that but we gonna let the fans see it for their eyes
Old 11-20-2009, 08:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Travose21
i was just saying that it is not always the best thing to do depending on ya setup. damn hotness i know you have driving skills and **** but i was giving you ya props and as for a mzone i was telling him that flashing is not always the best. if you converter is loose then stall that bitch up to put it in its power band if you have a 4k and up stall if that bitch is real tight flash that hoe off an idle or just clear the idle and that bitch will leave trust me i know but hotrod if you wanna make this fun like i see you trying to do, you didnt pull no wheels. the only wheel you pulled was the stearing wheel lol. ya car leaves real good and i know i cant **** with you at the track but i tell you what i will run you in the 330 and lets see who is the fastest. i know for a fact once i get this bitch to leave on the kit and not spin you in trouble. I am gonna FOOTBRAKE it when we do it if you wanna do it but i am not gonna stay in it cause i cant **** with you but leaving the hardest and seeing who win at the 330 i got you hommie. me and you know that but we gonna let the fans see it for their eyes
It's cool I'm not mad at cha. When you wanna do this 330' race. I'm a racer i'll run on foot in the 440 yard dash I'm bout it.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:44 AM
Launching!

Damn bra it took me like an hour 2 catch up on all the grease yall boys aint playing huh! So its every wednesday off 2 the track?

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix