New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Well damn

Originally Posted by Travose21
You think you all that because you won 3 races. Come on you raced a charger and won, come on i raced a charger to his nos to my stock motor and i won. You raced g8 a stock ******* car, man come on you really thing you did something. Oh yeah today is saturday ya motor is going in right some people gonna be waiting on y0u
WINS
1 RICKY BOBBY VS g8 BULL **** RACE.
2 RICKY BOBBY VS CHARGER SOME MORE BULL **** A ******* CHARGER COME ON
3 PETE VS LINDON MAN HAD PROBLEMS AND THEN YOU BLEW UP
4 PETE VS AUTHOR DRIVER ERROR
5 QUE VS MULE
6 QUE VS BOODY
7 KENNETH VS ALL STOCK CARS (REALLY DONT COUNT) BUT YOU CAN
8 BIG WAYNE VS BRICK AGAIN BUILT MOTOR VS STOCK MOTOR
9 KENNETH VS MOE
Where to start? First of all let me say I dont get in the middle of this grease **** cause I really dont consider myself one of yall (street racers) atleast not till I get my *** out there on mexico rd and get some races under my belt, so I try to keep quite and stay humble and just enjoy the show, cause at the end of the day I like racing for what it is no matter what type it is.

Im not the one to make excuses, yes Ricky B beat me. It was a race, we lined them bitches up and he beat me to the finish line. But damn travis u goin in on my **** like its some ****** slow *** car or sum ****. Ask anybody that was out there at the startin line that night what happened. Spinning through 3rd gear aint NEVER gon win a race. On top of that I raced Ricky B heads up knowing that he was OUT "MY CLASS". H/C/I vs Cam/Stall/Long Tubes SEDAN, thats it I have untouched intake,untouched throttle body,no underdrive pullies and untouched STOCK HEADS. But I still ran the man heads up knowing how strong his **** was. Best believe Ricky B give me about another month and me and you gon get it on again cause I feel I owe it to you. Que you already know im asking for the HIT(again aint much to ask for considering my mods vs yours) so I guess after you win a few more races and yo confidence builds we can get it on too.

Now on to you beating Gee with him on the bottle and u NA. As far as I know he BEAT YOU the first race when you were on DR'S, you had to pull out the slicks and leave on a brake to beat a stock charger with a lil 150 shot. Funny part is ill beat Gee to with me on the motor to his spray, and the man will tell you that his self. So what exactly you tryn to prove when you say you beat him when he sprayed and u didnt spray. Wats the Big deal?

I gotta offer to make to whoever I race. If i win and they dont believe that my **** is a true CAM ONLY car, I can easily pull my intake off in 10min. Take a look at my intake ports on my headS and if them bitches have ANYTHING done to them ill give them they money back, but if they dont have **** done to them I get whatever we raced for AGAIN.

**** it. It is what it is, I cant talk no **** till I get out there and run my ****.

Last edited by GotHemi?; 05-01-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
Where to start? First of all let me say I dont get in the middle of this grease **** cause I really dont consider myself one of yall (street racers) atleast not till I get my *** out there on mexico rd and get some races under my belt, so I try to keep quite and stay humble and just enjoy the show, cause at the end of the day I like racing for what it is no matter what type it is.

Im not the one to make excuses, yes Ricky B beat me. It was a race, we lined them bitches up and he beat me to the finish line. But damn travis u goin in on my **** like its some ****** slow *** car or sum ****. Ask anybody that was out there at the startin line that night what happened. Spinning through 3rd gear aint NEVER gon win a race. On top of that I raced Ricky B heads up knowing that he was OUT "MY CLASS". H/C/I vs Cam/Stall/Long Tubes SEDAN, thats it I have untouched intake,untouched throttle body,no underdrive pullies and untouched STOCK HEADS. But I still ran the man heads up knowing how strong his **** was. Best believe Ricky B give me about another month and me and you gon get it on again cause I feel I owe it to you. Que you already know im asking for the HIT(again aint much to ask for considering my mods vs yours) so I guess after you win a few more races and yo confidence builds we can get it on too.

Now on to you beating Gee with him on the bottle and u NA. As far as I know he BEAT YOU the first race when you were on DR'S, you had to pull out the slicks and leave on a brake to beat a stock charger with a lil 150 shot. Funny part is ill beat Gee to with me on the motor to his spray, and the man will tell you that his self. So what exactly you tryn to prove when you say you beat him when he sprayed and u didnt spray. Wats the Big deal?

I gotta offer to make to whoever I race. If i win and they dont believe that my **** is a true CAM ONLY car, I can easily pull my intake off in 10min. Take a look at my intake ports on my headS and if them bitches have ANYTHING done to them ill give them they money back, but if they dont have **** done to them I get whatever we raced for AGAIN.

**** it. It is what it is, I cant talk no **** till I get out there and run my ****.
u cool wit me doc get that bitch to hookin n go tear ricky b n Q *** out the frame DERE HE IIIIIIIIS
Old 05-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
u cool wit me doc get that bitch to hookin n go tear ricky b n Q *** out the frame DERE HE IIIIIIIIS
its all in good fun big homie!
Old 05-01-2010, 09:13 PM
11 Second Club

thats the type of **** not kool man tying to **** on ya. dogg ya charger run good lots of tq like we all told you work on ya traction and you can put up a better race. N ot one person from the westbank try and **** on you. we(101) even came out there a pitted you to see if we can get you to hook up. see this **** real nixxas do they help the next man not **** on them. its all in raceing. small things like this show a man true colors yeah
Old 05-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
thats the type of **** not kool man tying to **** on ya. dogg ya charger run good lots of tq like we all told you work on ya traction and you can put up a better race. N ot one person from the westbank try and **** on you. we(101) even came out there a pitted you to see if we can get you to hook up. see this **** real nixxas do they help the next man not **** on them. its all in raceing. small things like this show a man true colors yeah
Thats whats up pete, and I still appreciate that **** till this day. Even though I wanna run Ricky B and Que I still ***** with them. Like I said I do this **** just for fun, its not a westbank/eastbank thing to me I just want a good race I can give a damn less where the car from. Perfect example, im actually from the westbank born in gretna raised in westwego all my life and im moving back to westwego in a month but you think just cause Que from the westbank im not gon run him? Man **** that, that green thing to pretty for me not to get in dat ***!! No Homo lol

Last edited by GotHemi?; 05-01-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Staging Lane

price 6,900 complete, short block pm me offer
built 408 for 450 nos+ custom cam runs on pump 93 octane perfect 11.8 compression in that area
tfs 235 worked heads
weisco nitrious +5 cc pistons napier nos rings
callies rods and crank
cam motion cam 254 262 641 621 113+4 110 center line
this is just a quick run down
Just for the record, this motor should be making a **** load of power NA. Put a 400 shot on this bitch and lookout!

I dont know much about LSX cams, but that thing seems stupid big! Our heads would have a ****** heart attack if we tried to put a cam that big in our ****! LSX for the win! lol
Old 05-01-2010, 10:03 PM
11 Second Club

well thankx

Last edited by lilicedout24; 05-01-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Staging Lane

man whats up with the mayweather fight?? im at work!
Old 05-01-2010, 10:31 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Thats was up brother so when will u be ready? or we should hit the streets around the same time?im back in the lab everybody knows i had a lil fender bender etc...but i see you got some cars and **** well thats was up i was never one to hate bo check my BG. imma need some blue magic soon im starting to itch thats silver **** been out my veins long time ago.
This vette not my last car got 1 more in the works yeah ya heard me.
U know what, Pete u alright. even though me and my hommies gone get in dat *** like a too small thong(LOL). U, Que, Ricki Bobby, and my main man kenneth got to get it in. We all r in da same class so ladies and gentlemenget your popcorn ready we should be coming to theaters near u. . . . . . . . . .oh and your frying pan cause we cookin hot sausage wit all dis grease(lol)
Old 05-01-2010, 11:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sky
U know what, Pete u alright. even though me and my hommies gone get in dat *** like a too small thong(LOL). U, Que, Ricki Bobby, and my main man kenneth got to get it in. We all r in da same class so ladies and gentlemenget your popcorn ready we should be coming to theaters near u. . . . . . . . . .oh and your frying pan cause we cookin hot sausage wit all dis grease(lol)
Say Moe you cool people nicca could **** with you but fat boy be starting all this **** between everybody when its just suppose to be about racing! Nicca say I pick my races but can you please tell him Moe that I did not post calling you out but I was man enough to track your number down and ask you for a race myself man to man not a bunch of bickering on the internet and mule can say he got the same call so no buddy ricky b dont pick his races I gave everybody in the city a call that was in my class you better ask bj and everybody around the city. It aint my fault everybody was down when I was hott and ready! But we cool moe I cant wait to ****** all the paint off that blue bitch when I come thru! lol
Old 05-02-2010, 12:33 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
man whats up with the mayweather fight?? im at work!
Mayweather by 10 cars & pattin da gas
Old 05-02-2010, 12:35 AM
12 Second Club

first of all dude with the charger, im not the one starting this ****, all i said was wow u claim sidney claim he big lil chested about he the **** but he stunt on a ******* charger that have hooking problems. man im a cool dude but i hate dudes who talk **** and they aint doing ****. now to pete with all this bullshit that he started man look just get ya car ready cause i am. now fa u clay all i said was who beat u and everybody on the ******* lessbank lol. but u can shut up a ***** not talking about u. back to sidney and his crew yall the one talking and starting all this ****, i justposted what i see and stating true facts about ***** ****** who think they racers *****'s yall are chasers, trying to chase after the ****** who slow and under powered to claim a win, thats peer hoe **** like i said chasers. man im speaking my mind and yall hate it so yall can have this internet **** when yall ready text ,call or send messageners ya chasin *** so claim racers. man halla. but like i said yall hatin on a ***** cause im racing and yall chasin. so imma leave it like this dont post a comment if u cant take the truth and yall stop startin **** and i wont escalade it
Old 05-02-2010, 01:27 AM
Staging Lane

first of all dude with the charger, im not the one starting this ****, all i said was wow u claim sidney claim he big lil chested about he the **** but he stunt on a ******* charger that have hooking problems. man im a cool dude but i hate dudes who talk **** and they aint doing ****. now to pete with all this bullshit that he started man look just get ya car ready cause i am. now fa u clay all i said was who beat u and everybody on the ******* lessbank lol. but u can shut up a ***** not talking about u. back to sidney and his crew yall the one talking and starting all this ****, i justposted what i see and stating true facts about ***** ****** who think they racers *****'s yall are chasers, trying to chase after the ****** who slow and under powered to claim a win, thats peer hoe **** like i said chasers. man im speaking my mind and yall hate it so yall can have this internet **** when yall ready text ,call or send messageners ya chasin *** so claim racers. man halla. but like i said yall hatin on a ***** cause im racing and yall chasin. so imma leave it like this dont post a comment if u cant take the truth and yall stop startin **** and i wont escalade it
its all good. now imma go back to lurkin n laughin...
Old 05-02-2010, 01:29 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
Mayweather by 10 cars & pattin da gas
damn!! i guess mosley was racing out of his class lol
Old 05-02-2010, 01:32 AM
On The Tree

Default It's been a hot one yall.

Man yall CATS been going hard in da paint. Everyone got a lot off their chest today. Man we got a lot of race beef to handle which we can have a lot of fun with but let's keep it respectable. We have a lot of cars that are going to hit the street and we will all be in the same places at the same time. I just figure if we keep it Racing and nobody start to get personal it will make for a LONG, GOOD, HOT SUMMER. I'm just saying LETS SETTLE IT AT THE 40mph on MEXICO road. Keep the personal stuff to a minimum. Yeah Grudge racing does has a lot of pride issues but we all know each other. We are all men, we don't have to prove it on the KEYBOARD when ya **** ready PULL THAT BITCH OUT AND DEAL WITH A MUTAF%$#ER OR GET DEALT WITH. TAKE YA WIN OR LOSE AND DEAL WITH IT.
YOU WIN= TALK PLENTY ****
YOU LOSE= RE UP FIX YOUR PROB. IF ANY AND RUN IT AGAIN OR FALL BACK.
PERSONAL **** = BEEF ****
OH YEAH I'M NOT SAYING DON'T TALK **** JUST NOT PERSONAL ****. BE GREASY
Just my thoughts.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrP1r...eature=related
Old 05-02-2010, 02:58 AM
Launching!

Yea man, just get yo **** ready, call the person U wanna race up, & do it like men. All that other personal **** don't matter. It dont matter if you Married, Single, Gay (NO HOMO), it dont matter if you got 20 cars & 30 houses, all that matter is can you get to the end of that wall first. Yall cut all that gossipin' bout each other like females out, & get them thangs to the line.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:32 AM
Teching In

Ypu

You ******* well rite i said it oh yeah my hommie ked said make it clear 4 all yall if u have a problem with me you have a. Prob with him yeah. I rock with blk hole hotrod never had a problem with me saying he got my back. See thats yall ******* problem now ya wanna pick. yall races that ya know you ga win. Or cant race aman unless you know his combo. Well mark my words all u bitches ga lose to that vette thing so when do come back from the doctor and i get the green light im cutting that bitch loose run tell that **** hommie
hold on bo I dont have a problem with u never said nothing about u and as for as that bitch **** anit no bitches this way I dont no beef with black hole or travis or the westbank so leave that bitch **** alone I roll bymyself
Old 05-02-2010, 08:36 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Man yall CATS been going hard in da paint. Everyone got a lot off their chest today. Man we got a lot of race beef to handle which we can have a lot of fun with but let's keep it respectable. We have a lot of cars that are going to hit the street and we will all be in the same places at the same time. I just figure if we keep it Racing and nobody start to get personal it will make for a LONG, GOOD, HOT SUMMER. I'm just saying LETS SETTLE IT AT THE 40mph on MEXICO road. Keep the personal stuff to a minimum. Yeah Grudge racing does has a lot of pride issues but we all know each other. We are all men, we don't have to prove it on the KEYBOARD when ya **** ready PULL THAT BITCH OUT AND DEAL WITH A MUTAF%$#ER OR GET DEALT WITH. TAKE YA WIN OR LOSE AND DEAL WITH IT.
YOU WIN= TALK PLENTY ****
YOU LOSE= RE UP FIX YOUR PROB. IF ANY AND RUN IT AGAIN OR FALL BACK.
PERSONAL **** = BEEF ****
OH YEAH I'M NOT SAYING DON'T TALK **** JUST NOT PERSONAL ****. BE GREASY
Just my thoughts.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrP1r...eature=related
u right keep it about racing
Old 05-02-2010, 09:00 AM
12 Second Club

i keep it racing its just when i spoke my mind and said true facts they didnt like it especially sidney, then personal **** came out their end so i escalated it im not just gon let a ni§$a talk bout me and aint gon say ****, thats the definition of scary. imma keep it racing its just fun and gms so yall can have this internet **** just meet me at the 40 on mexico rd halla. oh yeah sidney my bad fa the bitch but u still a chaser
Old 05-02-2010, 09:27 AM
Launching!

i keep it racing its just when i spoke my mind and said true facts they didnt like it especially sidney, then personal **** came out their end so i escalated it im not just gon let a ni§$a talk bout me and aint gon say ****, thats the definition of scary. imma keep it racing its just fun and gms so yall can have this internet **** just meet me at the 40 on mexico rd halla. oh yeah sidney my bad fa the bitch but u still a chaser
Thats wuz up im str8 over here but answer this question how am I a chaser and I called moe and mule phone myself and they told me they was down? I called leon and the flip flop cobra to they were also down. We called glass and he was down. We were suppose to handicap a race with me a rell with me giving him the move but he was down. I asked courtney for some action and he was like he was on some get money ****. I called derrell he said he was gonna get at me when his **** get right. I called the the twins they said both of they cars were down. Me and ked was gonna do sumtin we went out there and niccas was all over the revs. So with that being said travis the races that I had was the people who car was up at the time and wanted to tangle up. It aint my fault that everybody car was broke. Do me a favor call everybody phone who name I just listed and ask them if they got a call or two from me ready to go line them things up because i am not scared to take a lost.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix