New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dear princess,
So you'll **** over any ford on your level huh and what is that level? deep deep 14's?
Old 07-22-2010, 11:05 PM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCzl4...next=1&index=3
don't get it twisted this is how i got my name nicca!!!!!! n if u know like i know it's prince not princes n if u bring theme cheeks to mexico road u gonna be my princes wit that slow *** ford DERE HE IIIIIIS!!!!!!
FOUND
ON
ROAD
DEAd that 's wat the **** ford stands 4
Old 07-22-2010, 11:21 PM
Teching In

Who is that 50 cent in that video? what was the budget 25 bucks?
Old 07-22-2010, 11:59 PM
Teching In

What up Hott Rod. Roger dat. That black thing will be lurking shortly.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:07 AM
Teching In

Cool

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
u don't no me n i don't no u but when ur on ls1teck talkin **** about a ford that **** is personal to me doc. it's not a east or west thing it's a ford vs f body thing but all i won't to know is wat year mustang that yall r trying to race let me know because i won't that *** on the street ya dig
I'm on here and I aint talking smack I'm telling you point blank, get your purpl **** and I'll get my purple **** and one of is winning, bottomline, bring your **** to the track so we know we hooking up and we will see how good you can chase me,

Sincerely Tattoo
Old 07-23-2010, 06:33 AM
Teching In

it's like this if u know my car u should know that bullshit don't get me paid i have a stock ls1 h/c motor on spray i will **** over any ford that's on my level so if u have a ford that means u to fast gt
HERE WE GO STOCK THIS STOCK THAT. SAVE THAT **** FOR LS1234 TECH. WE DONT WANT HERE NO CRYING . IF YOU DONT WANT TO RACE THAT FINE NO PROBLEM WE NOT GOING TO BEG ANYONE. ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS GET SOME MORE UPGRADES. I GUESS YOU CAN SIT BACK AND WATCH THE RACES HEY HOTROD WE COME TO PLAY,(THAT RIGHT WITH A FORD) THANKS FOR LET US PLAY IN YOUR POND NOW THE HOOK ABOUT TO GET SOME BAIT ON IT THIS WEEKEND. SO WE GETTING OUR FILLET KNIFE READY AND ABOUT GET THE GREASE HOT SO WE CAN START COOKING. DAMN TRAVIS GETTING ALOT PHONE CALL LEFT AND RIGHT ABOUT YOU ASKING ALOT ABOUT US ??????????????? GLAD TO SEE WE ON SO MANY PEOPLE MIND.ON Aug21 you can come play with old white?
Old 07-23-2010, 09:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Tattoo
I'm on here and I aint talking smack I'm telling you point blank, get your purpl **** and I'll get my purple **** and one of is winning, bottomline, bring your **** to the track so we know we hooking up and we will see how good you can chase me,

Sincerely Tattoo
I C U WORKIN WIT A REAL RACE CAR THERE DUDE .NO PROBLEM. I GOT SOMETHING 4 UR *** IT'S CALLED THE STREETS SO BRING IT. I'M WAITIN ON U DUDE
Old 07-23-2010, 09:28 AM
12 Second Club

i have not looking for anyone cook someone is looking for me named hotrod with a mustang from mississippi. thats what i am looking for. I want him tonight
Old 07-23-2010, 09:38 AM
Teching In

I C U WORKIN WIT A REAL RACE CAR THERE DUDE .NO PROBLEM. I GOT SOMETHING 4 UR *** IT'S CALLED THE STREETS SO BRING IT. I'M WAITIN ON U DUDE
I have full interior, carpet, exhaust, liscence plate and insurance so stop crying about a full race car and come get your *** whipped with that car in the pic. Don't go home and get someone elses **** bring yours and take it like a man. I understand fully if you don't wanna run, just say that and I will go away, if not come learn the hard way.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:59 AM
Teching In

oh it looks like princess scared to bring the fuscia car out. hey tattoo you gotta remember he's deep deep 14's. a 13 second car is a race car to him.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:51 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Tattoo
I have full interior, carpet, exhaust, liscence plate and insurance so stop crying about a full race car and come get your *** whipped with that car in the pic. Don't go home and get someone elses **** bring yours and take it like a man. I understand fully if you don't wanna run, just say that and I will go away, if not come learn the hard way.
it don't mather wat u have i c u scared to come to the street but guess wat imma be at the track aug21 n imma whip that *** n imma make u say boss dplain dplain little tattoo lmfao
Old 07-23-2010, 11:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by fast gt
oh it looks like princess scared to bring the fuscia car out. hey tattoo you gotta remember he's deep deep 14's. a 13 second car is a race car to him.
yeah my car runs 14's all out on the spray so wat's up u wonna do something 2nite
Old 07-23-2010, 12:11 PM
Teching In

O.K princess looks like you got your hands full with tattoo I guess if you got any money left after he takes it then we'll talk and see if you got enough for me to bring my car out but I doubt you will. You should probably go sell some more 50 cent cd's to get some more money before you come out cause I got a spot in my pocket where your money will fit right in.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:13 PM
Teching In

it don't mather wat u have i c u scared to come to the street but guess wat imma be at the track aug21 n imma whip that *** n imma make u say boss dplain dplain little tattoo lmfao
That **** is funny Prince, dplain dplain, lol, I'll be at hot boy Ronald Halls race Aug 21st and we will hook up then but after that we will go to the street and see if you still want some, my best advise to you is go put a small block ford in your car and it might be a race but if you stay with the LS1 go put 4 more kits of nitrous on your **** so you can get in the 12's

Old 07-23-2010, 01:48 PM
Teching In

Damn Tatto I though you had a street car so why you keep talking about going to the track. Whatyou scared of running that car on the street or what. I thought you were representing Ford's but you seem to be coping out right now!
Old 07-23-2010, 02:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by fast gt
Damn Tatto I though you had a street car so why you keep talking about going to the track. Whatyou scared of running that car on the street or what. I thought you were representing Ford's but you seem to be coping out right now!
Definately not copping out, he stated that he was going to No Problem on the 21st so why not just hook up out there. I said if he wants more of this after that he can get some on the street but after the track I doubt he wants me, besides don't talk down to me about Fords cuz Prince is looking to take you down also, where ya from fastgt.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:42 PM
Launching!

u don't no me n i don't no u but when ur on ls1teck talkin **** about a ford that **** is personal to me doc. it's not a east or west thing it's a ford vs f body thing but all i won't to know is wat year mustang that yall r trying to race let me know because i won't that *** on the street ya dig
normally, i don't post about this, i just read. ole boy crossed the line with that one, prince. got one question for him though. does that mustang have a/c in it and is it an everyday driver? if so, i think i'll get some of that ***, too. besides, i need the practice. like someone else said, brind them cheeks, lol!!!
Old 07-23-2010, 07:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by trnsfmr99
normally, i don't post about this, i just read. ole boy crossed the line with that one, prince. got one question for him though. does that mustang have a/c in it and is it an everyday driver? if so, i think i'll get some of that ***, too. besides, i need the practice. like someone else said, brind them cheeks, lol!!!
To be honest no it dont, but we will go to the gas pump and put 93 it the tank and we can drive it where you drive yours. The only thing is we will sweat or roll the window down. Do you race with your a/C on? If that stop someone from racing then they need to keep there **** in there GARAGE. Peace out. If it makes it better we can put a a/c compresser on the motor .
Old 07-23-2010, 07:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
To be honest no it dont, but we will go to the gas pump and put 93 it the tank and we can drive it where you drive yours. The only thing is we will sweat or roll the window down. Do you race with your a/C on? If that stop someone from racing then they need to keep there **** in there GARAGE. Peace out. If it makes it better we can put a a/c compresser on the motor .
hmm, we'll work somethin out.
Old 07-24-2010, 07:51 PM
Teching In

Default Mississippi race

( BIG JAMES TALKING ****)

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix