"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 05:10 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 408lq9
hit squad has never taken a job this dangerous
U don't scare me not 1 bit ,nor ANYBODY else in da race game! ! ! Do ya home work on me homie, I race ANYBODY in my class! ! ! Im not trying 2 get into a post vs. post dispute with you. I'll let you know when the car makes it home.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:12 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Travose21
damn its about to go down
Like da Titanic! ! !
Old 04-24-2012, 05:14 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Default Scary *** Detox

Since Detox scared, anyboy else lookin 4 some action wit Big Bird? ? ?
Old 04-24-2012, 05:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Don't trip Big Dawg, I'm gone handle dat **** till you come back out chea! Dats If he build his nuts up 2 come 2 da pad! ! !
Dont get ur hopes up son... Cars will prolly be flying by the time he makes it to the pad... Juss sayin
Old 04-24-2012, 05:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Since Detox scared, anyboy else lookin 4 some action wit Big Bird? ? ?
Lmao...... U might b able to get ur race from a roll from him if u put some street tires on ur ride
Old 04-24-2012, 06:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
U don't scare me not 1 bit ,nor ANYBODY else in da race game! ! ! Do ya home work on me homie, I race ANYBODY in my class! ! ! Im not trying 2 get into a post vs. post dispute with you. I'll let you know when the car makes it home.
He will go post for post son... But trip part is he juss doin it for entertainment. He aint gonna ever come to the pad... And when he's at the track with his race car he dont race other race cars... Go figure!!!! Im sure he wouldnt even give u nothing with ur true street car to make the race fair.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:47 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 504talon
Dont get ur hopes up son... Cars will prolly be flying by the time he makes it to the pad... Juss sayin
Lmao
Old 04-24-2012, 10:02 PM
9 Second Club

First off. I said we were thinking about coming to the pad. I told him the car would not stay together on the top end. He said lets put slicks on the car for the race. After the race we go to the street and go dead to there ***. My car hate slicks, had to let him find out for himself. I'm not going to go post to post with none of you guys. I proved my muthafucking point. I was there with my car, I talked the same **** I talk on the net. I told all of you to line them bitches on the wall and I would hotlap each one of you. To the bitch that said I need to run race cars. I have a ******* fast streetcar. I offered one of the maniacs four cars and he refused. The s-10 was a race truck, he came with numerous excuses about why he can't run me. Yo moe, please don't compare Allen to geoff. I wish Travis would have lined up for his city. We got out that bitch on the other end and went a number nobody on this bitch will ever go. And Travis know exactly what I'm talking about. If anybody in here would tell the truth, I asked if any backhalf would give me tha break........all the discussion about me coming to the street. Moe and Travis the only ones that stood there ******* ground. Moe had a ******* all motor VETTE and said make it fair. Where tha **** were the rest of you big mouths. Travis said his oil pressure was low but he would still race. I told the stud to save his motor, it's not that serious. I talk what I feel, I feel what I talk..........
Old 04-24-2012, 10:16 PM
9 Second Club

I have never seen that many 11 second cars in one place in my entire life. That's why you boys enjoy the street. I know it want happen, but if any of you come across some power, please holla.........
Old 04-24-2012, 10:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
lol lol lol
i respect yo mind playboy. was trying to get some **** started. i wanna do someunspeakable**** to somebody on this bitch. it's really funny to hear people say, he can't run, he want run, he all talk, he want come to the street, he's a coward, **** the videos, etc. one thing in my defense, it's not a bitch on here that will run me head up at the track(even odds) that i want gap around the 1000'.............
Damn Cory, I heard you had that head up high at Ronald race? Well wish I was there, but had other issues to deal with. I HOPE YOU NEVER FORGOT ABOUT THIS PONY OVER HERE. We ain't all scard. I hope you let off at 1000 foot when we race. Better yet we can run to 1/8 mile ?

Last edited by DEEZ NUTZ RACING; 04-24-2012 at 10:34 PM. Reason: TYPO
Old 04-24-2012, 10:28 PM
9 Second Club

Deez nuts, when you see me at a track, tell the truth. I'm straight head hunting..........
Old 04-24-2012, 10:46 PM
Teching In

Deez nuts, when you see me at a track, tell the truth. I'm straight head hunting..........
Cory honestly I never met you or seen you at the track. Heard you like to race.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:47 PM
Teching In

Damn Cory, I heard you had that head up high at Ronald race? Well wish I was there, but had other issues to deal with. I HOPE YOU NEVER FORGOT ABOUT THIS PONY OVER HERE. We ain't all scard. I hope you let off at 1000 foot when we race. Better yet we can run to 1/8 mile ?
He gon find some excuse why he cant run you.. And im sure u aint got a back half race car. But he still wont run u head up. U gon have to get a f body

Cory honestly I never met you or seen you at the track. Heard you like to race.
Lmao.

Last edited by 504talon; 04-24-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:57 PM
Teching In

I have never seen that many 11 second cars in one place in my entire life. That's why you boys enjoy the street. I know it want happen, but if any of you come across some power, please holla.........
Lmfao
Old 04-24-2012, 11:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 504talon
He gon find some excuse why he cant run you.. And im sure u aint got a back half race car. But he still wont run u head up. U gon have to get a f body
Well I wont NEVER get a F-BODY, no hard feelings. No its 28x10.5 slicks stock suspension NO COIL OVER REAL STOCK SUSPENSION 418 ci FORD POWER,stock drum brakes no mini tubs 3100 pound. Any other ????????????
Old 04-24-2012, 11:14 PM
Teching In

Well I wont NEVER get a F-BODY, no hard feelings. No its 28x10.5 slicks stock suspension NO COIL OVER REAL STOCK SUSPENSION 418 ci FORD POWER,stock drum brakes no mini tubs 3100 pound. Any other ????????????
lets see what he has to say. He claim he cant get a race head up.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:01 AM
10 Second Club

First off. I said we were thinking about coming to the pad. I told him the car would not stay together on the top end. He said lets put slicks on the car for the race. After the race we go to the street and go dead to there ***. My car hate slicks, had to let him find out for himself. I'm not going to go post to post with none of you guys. I proved my muthafucking point. I was there with my car, I talked the same **** I talk on the net. I told all of you to line them bitches on the wall and I would hotlap each one of you. To the bitch that said I need to run race cars. I have a ******* fast streetcar. I offered one of the maniacs four cars and he refused. The s-10 was a race truck, he came with numerous excuses about why he can't run me. Yo moe, please don't compare Allen to geoff. I wish Travis would have lined up for his city. We got out that bitch on the other end and went a number nobody on this bitch will ever go. And Travis know exactly what I'm talking about. If anybody in here would tell the truth, I asked if any backhalf would give me tha break........all the discussion about me coming to the street. Moe and Travis the only ones that stood there ******* ground. Moe had a ******* all motor VETTE and said make it fair. Where tha **** were the rest of you big mouths. Travis said his oil pressure was low but he would still race. I told the stud to save his motor, it's not that serious. I talk what I feel, I feel what I talk..........
Yea please don't do that!! Geoff actually knows how to tune a street car without all that bucking and stalling out and ****!! Maybe Allen should take some classes from Geoff in this area!! I got respect for Allen and his tuning skills but he can't tune a street car worth a ****.. The WOT tune is spot on but everthing else sucks! Like I said I couldn't go for a cruise without peddling my car at a stop light to keep it running..

Last edited by odarabla; 04-25-2012 at 06:33 AM.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:22 AM
On The Tree

Man I have never seen so many BITCHS n the same spot... I hear bunch of cryings,haters,followers!!!
Old 04-25-2012, 09:46 AM
Teching In

Who???????
Old 04-25-2012, 10:03 AM
10 Second Club

I said it before.. You take that big *** shot off your car and I'll race my 11 second car against you. On the street though..

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix