New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 01:54 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 408lq9
just because some ****** told everybody my car runs 8's, it has to be a race car. my car has all the factory lights including fog. it has factory floor, one battery, factory fuel tank, all the factory glass, exhaust goes to the back of the rearend, abs still on the car, stock brakes all the way around, only thing fiberglass is the hood, power windows, power locks factory radiator, dragradials and a ******* torque arm. don't call my **** a racecar because your ***** way behind. blame your tuners........like i been saying, allen futrals gets it ******* done. it's not a bitch that come out his shop that's not flying. i guess redell, nate, telly, rowes old car and many more are racecars also. all you boys got the same problem, running weak *** numbers because of that tuner you boys use. keep using him and you will continue to stay behind. dumbasses
***** you see dat silver bitch on da flyer wit dem 22x14 forgi's on dat hoe. . . . . Nah dat's what you call a real street car. We build street cars, not traylor queen's. You got a ****** small block old school chevy motor, not a LS block in dat bitch. A **** load of compression, race gas & waaaaaaayyyy more N2O than me, & I still aint scared of dat ************. U runnin round pickin on street cars, but now you then fucked wit the wrong street car! ! ! Meet me @ da gas station by the Sunshine bridge, roll through da gates and line dem bitches up. Dat's da only way how I will believe that's a street car. U gone be real imbrassed if you READ THE LICENSE PLATE of this true street car, Cause you aint gone never here da end of it. . . . And dis bitch got cold, cold A/C. I'll let you hop in wit me after the race so you can cool down! ! ! Just promise to leave dat big sweaty *** drying towel you always have, in yo car. (You be sweating so hard you need 3 or 4 towels wit dat no A/C race car. LMAO) And this is a EPS (Geoff Skinner) Tunned car! ! ! And I'm gone show you dat man's work. . . . .

Last edited by sky; 07-01-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:56 PM
On The Tree

That white bitch Joan Rivers run?
Old 07-01-2012, 02:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
Yeah, are yall lookin 4 some action?
Not yet baby, my tired *** c5 still resting. I will be off in the lab working on it tonight.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:10 PM
sky
Staging Lane

just because some ****** told everybody my car runs 8's, it has to be a race car. my car has all the factory lights including fog. it has factory floor, one battery, factory fuel tank, all the factory glass, exhaust goes to the back of the rearend, abs still on the car, stock brakes all the way around, only thing fiberglass is the hood, power windows, power locks factory radiator, dragradials and a ******* torque arm. don't call my **** a racecar because your ***** way behind. blame your tuners........like i been saying, allen futrals gets it ******* done. it's not a bitch that come out his shop that's not flying. i guess redell, nate, telly, rowes old car and many more are racecars also. all you boys got the same problem, running weak *** numbers because of that tuner you boys use. keep using him and you will continue to stay behind. dumbasses
And give me the same respect I give you, my name Moe not dumbass. And dat's how you gone address me! ! ! ! And I'm a man, not a li' boy.

Last edited by sky; 07-01-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
And give me the same respect I give you, my name Moe not dumbass. And dat's how that's you gone address me! ! ! ! And I'm a man, not a li' boy.
Str8 up
Old 07-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Teching In

Any action tonite?
Old 07-01-2012, 11:32 PM
On The Tree

We hurt the Mach 1 but it's gonna be okay.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:51 PM
12 Second Club

I'm trying to be ready fellas
Old 07-02-2012, 12:30 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Travose21
I'm trying to be ready fellas
Dat's wuz up big dog
Old 07-02-2012, 12:31 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Roger Z06
We hurt the Mach 1 but it's gonna be okay.
Sorry 2 hear that! ! !
Old 07-02-2012, 01:11 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Blk_Ws6
Is that a white ZR1?!

Nice footage fellas!
Old 07-02-2012, 02:11 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
Is that a white ZR1?!

Nice footage fellas!
No, that's just a yellow C6 with a body kit! You know, a poor man's Zr1! ! ! LOL
Old 07-02-2012, 02:36 AM
sky
Staging Lane

what it do playboy? we on deck, or we stunting again? somebody down there gotta step up for there city. oh yeah, to you boys that are scared to run me because you don't want your cards exposed, we will have a white camaro on dragradials that will be there, and he will be there holding it down for our city. he been screaming **** travis, he been yelling moe who, and he always told me **** every vette including the red(redell) white(dinky) blue(mayo)
Boy, U kow I'm a threat! ! ! SMH
Old 07-02-2012, 02:48 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by boomonwheels228
them boyz out of mobile ,al said if you or futrals lock up some (2000)money for the 28th they will come over here and **** up your whole crew.(just the messager)and the 2000 is just insur.for the road trip.more to come.
Boom, tell yo people don't waste thier time with this dude. He only want to pick his races with street cars vs. his race car. U will get my respect when you start whopping *** in your class. . . . . . U don't get no stars, nor stripes from a real racer like myself for ALWYAS boastin & braging about what you would do a street car! ! ! Smh @ yo petty ***. That's like back in the high school days, a 12th grader reppin bout how they would beat the **** out of a 9th grader! ! ! Dat's so lame & phoney. . . . .
Old 07-02-2012, 02:54 AM
sky
Staging Lane

whenever you wanna drive them bitches from the truck stop. you talking about a/c, i got a dragradial on this bitch, why do you have a slick on your a/c streetcar. i don't ask or tell what's in your car so don't worry about what's in mine. you going to look some stupid to see me drive from the truck stop and straight to the starting line with that weak *** car of yours. i know your name, i met you at the track. the dumbasses were for all of you that let geoff tune your car. find me a f-body that geoff tuned to run me because you damn sure can't.......talking that **** about geoff and his tuning. **** tuning on the dyno. i can and will have allen at the track that day. that's the **** he do for customers. you and travis both have high horsepower cars that can't get out there own ******* way.........
U a funny dude, something like da Richard Prior of da race game. U don't know **** about my car. U just guesstimating, I'm gone show you what it's hittin 4! ! !
Old 07-02-2012, 02:56 AM
sky
Staging Lane

explain how i have a race car. whatever you come up with, i will change before the race. also, pull them slicks off that streetcar.......
I just want me & you 2 drive them bitches 20 min from the track to prove they both are street cars. Cause I aint racing a street car vs a race car. When I go play basketball, I don't put my slippers on. I put my Jordan's on, so wit dat being said. . . . I come wit my best shoes on when it'sgame time.
Old 07-02-2012, 03:06 AM
sky
Staging Lane

whenever you wanna drive them bitches from the truck stop. you talking about a/c, i got a dragradial on this bitch, why do you have a slick on your a/c streetcar. i don't ask or tell what's in your car so don't worry about what's in mine. you going to look some stupid to see me drive from the truck stop and straight to the starting line with that weak *** car of yours. i know your name, i met you at the track. the dumbasses were for all of you that let geoff tune your car. find me a f-body that geoff tuned to run me because you damn sure can't.......talking that **** about geoff and his tuning. **** tuning on the dyno. i can and will have allen at the track that day. that's the **** he do for customers. you and travis both have high horsepower cars that can't get out there own ******* way.........
But real talk, U gone respect me as a man. I told you about talkin crazy to me wit all dem bitches and hoes and dumbass ****. U disrespect me 1 more time, and I'm gone put you in ya place. And this aint a threat, it's a promise. I aint asking you, I'm telling you stop talkin crazy 2 me like you stupid out chea!
Old 07-02-2012, 03:14 AM
sky
Staging Lane

my point exactly. if you put slicks on a streetcar, that's a racecar. slicks are not d.o.t approved.......i never seen your car before. i bet you one thing, if you ran some 20's, i'm not going to hate and say you got a racecar because your knowledge and combinations right.....
Nah, they make slicks 4 drag racing not race cars. And drag racing is what we doin huh? I'm puttin tires on the car to get a time slip, not a brake tag. It's a choice to use radials or slicks, and my choice is a slick. Don't try and judge me based off a tire! ! ! Cause this is a real street gangster. . . . Do you jump in your F-Body when you want to go to the club, a party, wedding, the grocery store, other gatherings? ? ? ? I can answer that 4 you, **** NO. But guess who does that. . . . Me, wit dat Silver Bullet! ! ! Nah dats a bad bitch (Sounding like Webbie)

Last edited by sky; 07-02-2012 at 03:31 AM.
Old 07-02-2012, 03:22 AM
sky
Staging Lane

i never called you a bitch or a hoe. i did say dumbasses. it was not directed to you. one thing about me, i don't give a ****. we trying to hook a race and you trying to say i'm disrespecting you. don't use this to back out of the race. every time i get on here and get in a race, it gotta be all this other ****. you can't win, so stop stunting........
I don't got time 4 stunting, you see all these races they post on here. And 50% of them is me racing. So that's a quick background check on me. Thier was a few cars @ Ronald's race that wanted yo ***, and you aint want no part of them with that "So called bad mother ****** you have". You called 4 any backhalfed car to give you the move, and I can recall a car that was'nt even backhalfed wanting to take that race. And yo scary *** told them people, nah I know what that car run & you know U could'nt beat it. So you did'nt take the race. Nah that's a perfect example of pickin races! ! !
Old 07-02-2012, 03:25 AM
sky
Staging Lane

i don't have to, i use the 550, the 500 or the 430 or the 350. if the wife's home, i use the 650........
I ain't got big paper, so I can't talk big paper. I do what I can afford, that's why I don't have the luxary of having a car that can't do the job a car is supose 2 do!

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix