New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

shreveport/bossier hang out!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009 | 03:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by cainsw
That's it, meeting at the Monroe monkey bars next weekend!
I should be there transmission permitting.
Old 03-13-2009 | 03:59 PM
TECH Resident

I'll be there in the gray Avalaunche pulling either black Z28 or the black TA or the pewter SS
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:08 PM
11 Second Club

Got my tubes in, so I will see ya'll next sunday. Jeff, I don't know you either, but I would like to see how I fair against the S2K. I think I have the slowest in the bunch
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:10 PM
Teching In

I'll go out to the track and make some passes. They won't be nothing to write home to mother about but we can have some fun.
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by focktq
So you can say anything you want "*****", "bitch", and etc. but when I **** with you by saying "girl", which you just dont know me but I use the term with anybody and everybody. Hell ask your buddy darrel. You took everything personal. I asked you to respect my car and not talk **** about it and you wouldnt even begin to listen dude. From the get go you wanted to turn this into a pissing match. Again, I wont fight you nor will I continue to talk about fighting. If your thing is to look like a bad *** and try to cause a scene by "pulling me out my rice burner" then do you thing. Does that make you feel big about your self? Do you wanna be able to run around and brag that you picked a fight? Like I dont understand what can go through your head? I personally can't afford to goto jail with a job like that I have. It's not worth it to me. Sorry if your looking for a fight you came to the wrong place. If your looking for a fight then find a different race. Im here to run your camaro and that's it.
When you disrespect someone NOT THERE CAR its a different ball game. I havent disrespected you car sense we got off the phone until you started talking your smack again. I simply told you not to mess up or i would be gone. Your car is only as fast as the driver. My car is slow but i can dive it to its full potential on or off the spray. As far as me pulling you out of you car and trying to act all big and bad thats not the case. You called me a girl yesterday and i asked to not to and here you go again. Not only asking you not to but i also told you it would/will start a fight. I could care less about you going to jail, loosing your job, ect. Thats the stuff you need to think about before you start talking **** to someone you dont know.
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:21 PM
Teching In

Good talking to you coleman. To the rest no hard feelings from me and glad to see everyones on the same page to go faster. See yall around and good luck at the track!
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by blue98Z
Got my tubes in, so I will see ya'll next sunday. Jeff, I don't know you either, but I would like to see how I fair against the S2K. I think I have the slowest in the bunch
I must step in and say I have the slowest car in the bunch lol. My day is just around the corner to be fast so watch out lol.
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BadAssBowties
When you disrespect someone NOT THERE CAR its a different ball game. I havent disrespected you car sense we got off the phone until you started talking your smack again. I simply told you not to mess up or i would be gone. Your car is only as fast as the driver. My car is slow but i can dive it to its full potential on or off the spray. As far as me pulling you out of you car and trying to act all big and bad thats not the case. You called me a girl yesterday and i asked to not to and here you go again. Not only asking you not to but i also told you it would/will start a fight. I could care less about you going to jail, loosing your job, ect. Thats the stuff you need to think about before you start talking **** to someone you dont know.
I stayed quiet reading the post about beating up on the car last night man. Like I said before me saying "girl" isnt a sign of disrespect by any mean's. It's a word a use commonly to everyone. I have nothing personal against you other then the first original post you made towards my car. I was gonna settle this in a run agains the s2k and after the race i would hope you would shake hands regardless of the outcome and call it a day. This is about a race not about high school fighting.
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:24 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1hotls1
Yeah, I know. But psychologically it helps me to know its there.

I'll just bolt on my 100 shot just in case you guys don't take care of that guy... and also to keep Josh from robbing me of my dignity.
HEHEHE LCA relocation brackets came in today and swaybar was yesterday this is gonna be a fun year
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:27 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BadAssBowties

Shane,

Just drop it dude. He has said his peace about the deal. If you want to run him then run him, and let the race do the talking!

-Coleman
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by JD17825
HEHEHE LCA relocation brackets came in today and swaybar was yesterday this is gonna be a fun year
That thing is gonna leave hard for sure now. There goes my shot at getting you out of the hole, but it will still be fun. I guess we'll just battle it out , buy more parts, and then do it again.
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by focktq
I stayed quiet reading the post about beating up on the car last night man. Like I said before me saying "girl" isnt a sign of disrespect by any mean's. It's a word a use commonly to everyone. I have nothing personal against you other then the first original post you made towards my car. I was gonna settle this in a run agains the s2k and after the race i would hope you would shake hands regardless of the outcome and call it a day. This is about a race not about high school fighting.
The problem is, i asked you not to call me a girl. Now in your crowd of imports and euros that might be cool. Im not just gunna sit and let you take down to me or disrespect me. EXAMPLE of why i want to fight.... Let say your on the interstate in you S2K doing 95 and get pulled over, The cop then lets you go telling you to slow down and he will write you a ticket if he catches you again. Then on you way back the same cop catches you again... What happens? Is he going keep just saying stop doing it or is he going to do something about it?
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BTLBABY
Shane,

Just drop it dude. He has said his peace about the deal. If you want to run him then run him, and let the race do the talking!

-Coleman
Im cool but i WILL NOT let it keep happening. If he called you a girl and you asked him not to because you take it the wrong way and he keeps doing it how would you feel?
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:33 PM
TECH Resident

I hear different people on here all the time calling each other girls, it's not meant in any ill way. Calm down Shane and you and the rest of the girls get ready to meet up at the Monroe monkey bars
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:38 PM
TECH Regular

You all going this weekend or next?

-Coleman
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I hear different people on here all the time calling each other girls, it's not meant in any ill way. Calm down Shane and you and the rest of the girls get ready to meet up at the Monroe monkey bars
Like i keep saying im cool but i take the girl comment the wrong way and have asked to not have it directed to me. Other that that i could care less.
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:40 PM
TECH Resident

I can't make until next weekend. I still have the transmission out of my Z28
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:41 PM
11 Second Club

You calling me a girl???

I'm ready when ya'll are. Lets roll over there Sunday.
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I can't make until next weekend. I still have the transmission out of my Z28
If you need some help getting it back together let me know.
Old 03-13-2009 | 04:43 PM
11 Second Club

Speakin of girls, I'm about to drive like one trying to get home on the ETs in this weather.
I HATE RAIN!

Quick Reply: shreveport/bossier hang out!